Tempest Tours, Arlington, Texas
Travel tips > North America > United States > Arlington > Tempest Tours
- Outdoors Activities travel tip
- City center
The tours are a bit expensive (2-3 thousand bucks), but you're away fro 6 days (7nights) with meal and accommodations included and considering you're going on a quite dangerous trip, it is worth it.
Arlington, TX 76012, USA
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Arlington
- Pappasito's CantinaThough Arlington is not one of the bigger cities, it sure has great dining places. Papasito's Cantina has the best Tex-Mex cuisine all around town, the atmosphere is great, the food is just amazing and the staff treats you like family. [...]D: 2.5mi00
- Ripley's Grand PrairieThough located a few miles from Arlington, in the neighboring Grand Prairie, the entertaining and fun amusement park Ripley's Grand Prairie is a blast for adults and kids alike. The whole park looks like Disneyland, colorful and bright [...]D: 3.2mi00
- Houlihan's RestaurantLocated on the East Side of the city, Houlihan's Restaurant serves nutritious food using local ingredients and each dish is prepared at the spot. They are quite popular and have quite many branches throughout the states. They have a [...]D: 12mi00
- Arlington Rangers BallparkBeside the Cowboys Stadium, one other huge structure that is worth a visit is definitely the Arlington Rangers Ballpark. There are guided tours In and Off season, weekdays every hour until 4pm. You don't get to see just the filed, you [...]D: 0.9mi00
- Mylinda Renay SalonFor us women, there is nothing more relaxing and perfect than a day at the spa and shopping, and Mylinda Renay Salon, which is a spa and a boutique, you get both. So you can imagine what a bliss my day had been after I went there for a [...]D: 2mi00
Things about Arlington you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
Turtle Island is great. They say it's a jewel of Ottawa and I agree. They perfectly reproduced a whole camp of the Aboriginals to share their...
History & Culture: Turtle Island in Ottawa
The Museum der Westküste is a fantastic little museum that you would have never expected on a little island like Föhr. The relatively new...
History & Culture: Museum der Westüste
Go snorkling or scuba diving. Eat lots of fish at any of the Seafood restaurants - make sure you don't just eat the hotels, street food is often...
Outdoors Activities: Snorkling or scuba diving
Apart from the great architectural heritage the city has, the Mughalai cuisine is something that one should never miss. The famous Kababs(made of...
Food: Travel tip
Tagaytay City, Philippines
Don't miss the Taal lake, when you are in Tagaytay. You can book a tour to cross the lake to the Volcano Island. You can reach the top either...
General: Taal Lake
Duba, Saudi Arabia
Dubai is a fun and frivolous playground on the Persian Gulf, but don’t consider it the Vegas of the Middle East. While this eclectic city is one...
General: 12 things not to do in Dubai
If you are at Pamukkale you should visit the well known Limestone terraces near the town. In earlier times you could even take a bath there, but...
Outdoors Activities: Limestone terraces
Definitely the place to eat traditional and really good Italian food is Uricchio's Trattoria. Though we felt it a little bit crammed with...
Food: Uricchio's Trattoria
Long Beach, California
Either for a date, a business meeting or just a friendly gathering, the Corks Away Wine Cruises are great regardless of your choice of...
Night Life & Entertainment: Corks Away Wine Cruises
Ponce Inlet, Florida
Dining on deck with dolphins jumping up and down beside you is really a unique experience. We were so lucky to get a glimpse of them playing in the...
Food: Down The Hatch Restaurant