New Mexico Rail Runner, Albuquerque, New Mexico
Travel tips > North America > United States > Albuquerque > New Mexico Rail Runner
- Public Transportation travel tip
- City center
The trains are white decorated with a speeding roadrunner in red and orange. The warning that the doors are closing is 'Beep, beep'. The seating upolstery is red with the roadrunner tail logo. There are tables, outlets and wi-fi service so you can take advantage of your time aboard.
There are mass transit connections at the stops including a shuttle bus to Socorro, from the Belen station.
Various locations from Santa Fe to Belen.
Fairs are based on a zone system and there's an online discount. There are also day passes, monthly passes and yearly passes.
Find the latest schedule on their website.
How to get there:
Station locations are on their website.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Albuquerque
- Mac's La Sierra RestaurantIf you decide on visiting Mac's La Sierra Restaurant, don't plan on seeing a fancy restaurant with French-cuisine-like gourmet food. This place is Mexican to its core, maybe a bit more dirty. But the service and the deliciousness of [...]D: 5.2mi00
- India Kitchen RestaurantThough not the largest and biggest Indian Restaurant, the India Kitchen Restaurant is definitely the best of them. Not only because its service is so, but because their every dish is unique. The place has a homey-kind of charm to it, with [...]D: 5.9mi00
- Artichoke CaféLocated in the historic downtown of Albuquerque, the chic bistro serves delicious Southwest food with amazingly flavorful desserts. The Artichoke Cafe has earned its reputation, being one of the best restaurant s in town. With an average [...]D: 2.3mi00
- International Balloon MuseumThe Andersen Abruzzo Albuquerque International Balloon Museum is one of the interesting museum's that traces the history of something that you can't find anywhere: ballooning. With live shows and entertaining events, the museum is [...]D: 9.5mi00
- 66 Diner in AlbuquerqueWith a style that goes classical, more 70s than modern, the 66 Diner serves really tasty food for anyone who enters their locale with an empty stomach. Maybe their largest and appetizing dishes are the ones on their breakfast menus. Their [...]D: 2mi00
Things about Albuquerque you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
To learn more of a country's history it is best to visit it's museums, because this way you can get more in touch with the facts, objects and...
History & Culture: Museo de la Revolucion in Havana
This is the little promenade of Wyk auf Föhr. There is some nice scenary as well as neat little cafes. You should try a fish or crab soup at...
Sightseeing: Wyk auf Föhr Promenade
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Pedro Sánchez (On the way to Miches): If you are headed to Miches in the Dominican Republic, take time to stop off in Pedro Sanchez, a rural...
Outdoors Activities: Pedro Sanchez
I am going to travel to Colombia and Argentina for xmas and new years looking for friendships in both countries email me firstname.lastname@example.org
General: Looking for company
Tel Aviv, Israel
Hi I travel to Tel Aviv several times a year and I have found that renting an apartment for short term is much cheaper than renting a hotel room...
General: Recommendation for accommodation in Tel Aviv
One of the oldest and most prestigious hotels in Venice, the Hotel Danieli has been a palace and the home of the Doge Dandolo's family. It has...
General: Hotel Danieli
Pasir Gudang, Malaysia
Driving into Johor Bahru via the Pasir Gudang Higway would be a great way to experience Malaysia as this highway is the only main highway...
General: Pasir Gudang Highway
One of the most and well balanced tourist destinations in Asia and perhaps whole the world, A Thailand luxury Travel and holidays is now very...
Beaches : General guide to Thailand beaches
Bakersfield has some entertaining venues on its sleeves and the very best of them all is - I think - Trout's Blackboard, which is a dance hall,...
Night Life & Entertainment: Trout's Blackboard
If you go to Innsbruck, train is the most comfortable way to get there. From the mainstation you can get everywhere by taxi.
General: How to get there comfortably