New Mexico Rail Runner, Albuquerque, New Mexico
Travel tips > North America > United States > Albuquerque > New Mexico Rail Runner
- Public Transportation travel tip
- City center
The trains are white decorated with a speeding roadrunner in red and orange. The warning that the doors are closing is 'Beep, beep'. The seating upolstery is red with the roadrunner tail logo. There are tables, outlets and wi-fi service so you can take advantage of your time aboard.
There are mass transit connections at the stops including a shuttle bus to Socorro, from the Belen station.
Various locations from Santa Fe to Belen.
Fairs are based on a zone system and there's an online discount. There are also day passes, monthly passes and yearly passes.
Find the latest schedule on their website.
How to get there:
Station locations are on their website.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Albuquerque
- Church Street CaféWith quite a long history and a mysterious origin, the Church Street Café is one of the best restaurants in Albuquerque. Its decoration and architecture reminds you of the early Spanish settlers who lived in houses made out of adobe [...]D: 4mi00
- Mac's La Sierra RestaurantIf you decide on visiting Mac's La Sierra Restaurant, don't plan on seeing a fancy restaurant with French-cuisine-like gourmet food. This place is Mexican to its core, maybe a bit more dirty. But the service and the deliciousness of [...]D: 5.2mi00
- 66 Diner in AlbuquerqueWith a style that goes classical, more 70s than modern, the 66 Diner serves really tasty food for anyone who enters their locale with an empty stomach. Maybe their largest and appetizing dishes are the ones on their breakfast menus. Their [...]D: 2mi00
- Albuquerque Biological ParkA combination of a zoo, botanical garden and an aquarium, the Albuquerque Biological Park is a fun place for families with children or a group of friends. Though if you purchase the combo ticket to enter into every location, you have to [...]D: 4.2mi10
- Skip Maisel'sI just love unique jewelry and especially those beautiful pieces that have a cultural connotation. And each time I travel abroad I like to take something with me that reminds me of my trip. Skip Maisel's Indian Jewelry and Crafts shop [...]D: 2.7mi00
Things about Albuquerque you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Prague, Czech Republic
There is so much to see and do in Prague Castle that you will have to give it at least one afternoon. But then, it's perfectly worth every...
History & Culture: Prague Castle
This 5 star restaurant is the best restaurant in Toledo. The restaurant is located in one of the old arab houses from the 17th century. Locum in...
Food: Restaurant Locum
Boulogne-sur-mer is connected with major european cities by train. From Lille it takes approximately 2 hours by train (Ter - Transport express...
General: From Lille to Boulogne-sur-mer
Islands shouldn't be missed for a Croatian experience. Some information about Island Rab at http://www.rabholidays.com
General: Islands of the Adriatic sea
If you happen to go to Kecskemét do not miss out the famous 'Cifrapalota' which will surely attract you with its beautiful folk-art-motifs. You...
Sightseeing: Cifrapalota, Kecskemet
While in Bali you must visit the monkey temple in Uluwatu. You get an awesome view from the high cliffs where the temple sits and the temple itself...
History & Culture: Uluwatu - Monkey Temple
Badiatravel Inbound Agency based in Tripoli
Hanoi, Papua New Guinea
Vietnam shares its borders with Laos, Cambodia and China. It presents wonderful opportunities to discover it’s natural and wonder tourist...
General: How to choose a Vietnam luxury tour?
If you want to see one of the oldest churches of cristianity, then you should visit the church of the holy Petrus at Antakya. This place is about...
History & Culture: Petrus Grotto at Antakya
Saint Louis, Missouri
Well, if I knew custards and ice creams could taste so good, I would have gone to Ted Drewes Frozen Custard years ago! They have absolutely the...
Food: Ted Drewes Frozen Custard