New Mexico Rail Runner, Albuquerque, New Mexico
Travel tips > North America > United States > Albuquerque > New Mexico Rail Runner
- Public Transportation travel tip
- City center
The trains are white decorated with a speeding roadrunner in red and orange. The warning that the doors are closing is 'Beep, beep'. The seating upolstery is red with the roadrunner tail logo. There are tables, outlets and wi-fi service so you can take advantage of your time aboard.
There are mass transit connections at the stops including a shuttle bus to Socorro, from the Belen station.
Various locations from Santa Fe to Belen.
Fairs are based on a zone system and there's an online discount. There are also day passes, monthly passes and yearly passes.
Find the latest schedule on their website.
How to get there:
Station locations are on their website.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Albuquerque
- 66 Diner in AlbuquerqueWith a style that goes classical, more 70s than modern, the 66 Diner serves really tasty food for anyone who enters their locale with an empty stomach. Maybe their largest and appetizing dishes are the ones on their breakfast menus. Their [...]D: 2mi00
- Indian Pueblo Cultural CenterResembling a traditional adobe house with a modern twist, the Indian Pueblo Cultural Center concentrates on the history and lives of the Pueblo Native American people. The center has a museum with great and interesting artifacts which are [...]D: 4.4mi00
- New Mexico Private Jeep ToursYou can't get a more up-close experience in learning about the New Mexico land, its people and history than taking a tour with the New Mexico Private Jeep Tours. The guides are experienced, professional and entertaining. You won't [...]D: 21.7mi00
- Church Street CaféWith quite a long history and a mysterious origin, the Church Street Café is one of the best restaurants in Albuquerque. Its decoration and architecture reminds you of the early Spanish settlers who lived in houses made out of adobe [...]D: 4mi00
- New Mexico Museum of Natural History & ScienceFeaturing exhibitions that provide information and facts about New Mexico's and the world's geology, formation, and inhabitants, the museum is one of the places that has to visited while in Albuquerque. You might find out things [...]D: 3.9mi00
Things about Albuquerque you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are historically interested, you should visit the roman germanic museum of cologne. It has got to offer you a huge variety of roman remnants...
General: Visit the roman germanic museum
Wenn ihr in Langenargen seid, müsst ihr unbedingt am See spazieren gehen. Das ist so schön.
General: Der schöne See von Langenargen
You really shouldn´t miss the area of the ancient Corinthos with the remnants of the temple of Apollo and the great agora of the city.
General: The temple of Apollo
A palace turned into a mosque is the finest example of architectural art. You will surely think that it's a fort and not a mosque. A wonderful...
History & Culture: Jama Masjid - Palace or Mosque
There is a new hotel in Tiruchirappali called " Grand Gardenia " Ph: 91 9585644000 email; email@example.com I've had good...
General: New hotel in Tiruchirappalli
Bangkok, Thailand is probably one of the most exotic and the hustling bustling capital cities in the world further than the Asia itself. Travelers...
Sightseeing: How to spend 24 hours in Bangkok, Thailand
Fort Collins, Colorado
Really good coffee: Moxie Java on Harmony. Not the best location, but great flavor and friendly baristas.
Food: My favorite coffee
Even if you're not a big racing fan, a visit to Keeneland is still worth your time. The admission is only $5 and if you aren't planning on...
Sports & Wellness : Keeneland
Go place, see and absorb the culture as if it was your own
Santa Barbara, California
Great thing to check out while in Santa Barbara would be the beaches. Every beach is wonderful but I really recommend Butterfly Beach. Stunningly...
Outdoors Activities: Things to do in Santa Barbara