New Mexico Rail Runner, Albuquerque, New Mexico
Travel tips > North America > United States > Albuquerque > New Mexico Rail Runner
- Public Transportation travel tip
- City center
The trains are white decorated with a speeding roadrunner in red and orange. The warning that the doors are closing is 'Beep, beep'. The seating upolstery is red with the roadrunner tail logo. There are tables, outlets and wi-fi service so you can take advantage of your time aboard.
There are mass transit connections at the stops including a shuttle bus to Socorro, from the Belen station.
Various locations from Santa Fe to Belen.
Fairs are based on a zone system and there's an online discount. There are also day passes, monthly passes and yearly passes.
Find the latest schedule on their website.
How to get there:
Station locations are on their website.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Albuquerque
- India Kitchen RestaurantThough not the largest and biggest Indian Restaurant, the India Kitchen Restaurant is definitely the best of them. Not only because its service is so, but because their every dish is unique. The place has a homey-kind of charm to it, with [...]D: 5.9mi00
- Artichoke CaféLocated in the historic downtown of Albuquerque, the chic bistro serves delicious Southwest food with amazingly flavorful desserts. The Artichoke Cafe has earned its reputation, being one of the best restaurant s in town. With an average [...]D: 2.3mi00
- Skip Maisel'sI just love unique jewelry and especially those beautiful pieces that have a cultural connotation. And each time I travel abroad I like to take something with me that reminds me of my trip. Skip Maisel's Indian Jewelry and Crafts shop [...]D: 2.7mi00
- Sandia Peak TramwayFor almost 3 miles you can view the mountainside of the Sandia Peak while you look down on the rocks and trees that change color as autumn comes and the sun sets down. With the Sandia Peak Tram you get a birds-view of a spectacular skyline. [...]D: 12.1mi00
- Betty's Bath and Day SpaEven if you are a traveler and the reason you get away is for fun and adventure, you still have to relax from time to time. And Betty's Bath and Day Spa can be the best place for that. They provide excellent massage packages, facials, [...]D: 5.4mi00
Things about Albuquerque you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you want to rent rooms there for holidays, call the local tourist office. They can give you a long list of hotels and and so called 'pensionen'.
General: Tourisst acommodations
One great place to go for breakfast in Ravensburg is the new Babiole. It's located in the city center and most people know it by now. The place is...
Check your holiday acommodation 100%, if you rent a holiday house.
General: Holiday house
The city is nice in the center. You can go shopping everywhere, also on the local markets. If you don't know where to go, just go to the tourist...
Shopping: Shopping in city
I am not much of a vacation person, but on the insistence of my wife who is a history freak and an ardent literature admirer, I packed my bags for...
Family & Fun: When Hunting for a Comfortable Villa in Verona
Jalan Kayu, Singapore
Thasevi Prata Restaurant as the name suggest is very much famous for its pratas.(round circular flour made bread resembling a pancake cooked over a...
Food: Thasevi Prata Restaurant
El Djem, Tunisia
You should really take a look at the ancient roman amphitheater in the town center. Prices are moderate.
General: Ancient roman amphiteater
Las Cruces, New Mexico
Visit Mesilla! The Gadsden Purchase, which annexed Mesilla to the United States from Mexico and established the current international borders of...
General: Gadsden Purchase and Mesilla Plaza
New Orleans, Louisiana
The Cabildo used to be the seat o the colonial government in Louisiana some centuries ago, but today it is quite an interesting museum, especially...
History & Culture: The Cabildo in New Orleans
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Weather you are a history freak or you are interested in life saving, it doesn't matter, because the Old Coast Guard Station is for everyone....
History & Culture: Old Coast Guard Station