New Mexico Rail Runner, Albuquerque, New Mexico
Travel tips > North America > United States > Albuquerque > New Mexico Rail Runner
- Public Transportation travel tip
- City center
The trains are white decorated with a speeding roadrunner in red and orange. The warning that the doors are closing is 'Beep, beep'. The seating upolstery is red with the roadrunner tail logo. There are tables, outlets and wi-fi service so you can take advantage of your time aboard.
There are mass transit connections at the stops including a shuttle bus to Socorro, from the Belen station.
Various locations from Santa Fe to Belen.
Fairs are based on a zone system and there's an online discount. There are also day passes, monthly passes and yearly passes.
Find the latest schedule on their website.
How to get there:
Station locations are on their website.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Albuquerque
- India Kitchen RestaurantThough not the largest and biggest Indian Restaurant, the India Kitchen Restaurant is definitely the best of them. Not only because its service is so, but because their every dish is unique. The place has a homey-kind of charm to it, with [...]D: 5.9mi00
- International Balloon MuseumThe Andersen Abruzzo Albuquerque International Balloon Museum is one of the interesting museum's that traces the history of something that you can't find anywhere: ballooning. With live shows and entertaining events, the museum is [...]D: 9.5mi00
- New Mexico Private Jeep ToursYou can't get a more up-close experience in learning about the New Mexico land, its people and history than taking a tour with the New Mexico Private Jeep Tours. The guides are experienced, professional and entertaining. You won't [...]D: 21.7mi00
- New Mexico Museum of Natural History & ScienceFeaturing exhibitions that provide information and facts about New Mexico's and the world's geology, formation, and inhabitants, the museum is one of the places that has to visited while in Albuquerque. You might find out things [...]D: 3.9mi00
- Sadie's in AlbuquerqueIf you are into sharp, chili sauces and you don't mind if your mouth burns up with fire, than Sadie's the place to visit, because they have the hottest salsa you will ever taste. The place has already some famous awards with their [...]D: 7mi00
Things about Albuquerque you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Most German train stations have a little nasty little bar inside or right next to the station. For Stuttgart, which obviously has lots of...
Night Life & Entertainment: Bar on top of the train station
I am going to travel to Colombia and Argentina for xmas and new years looking for friendships in both countries email me email@example.com
General: Looking for company
Islands shouldn't be missed for a Croatian experience. Some information about Island Rab at http://www.rabholidays.com
General: Islands of the Adriatic sea
If you're in Esztergom you must visit the Basilica (the Primatial Basilica of the Blessed Virgin Mary Assumed Into Heaven and St Adalbert). Besides...
Sightseeing: Esztergom Basilica
My hometown is now the fifth largest city in all Japan, but in 1857 its inhabitants numbered only 7 people. After it was chosen as an...
General: Sapporo, my favorite city
Mexico City, Mexico
One of my favorite sights in the city, Casa de los Azulejos is beautiful, all covered with tiles blue and white. It was built at the beginning of...
History & Culture: Casa de los Azulejos (House of Tiles)
Belen, New Mexico
Local artist Zack Meyer and his crew are decorating the buildings of downtown Belen with colorful murals. There's something for everyone...
Sightseeing: Belen Murals
Corpus Christi, Texas
From all the major attractions in Corpus Christi, touring the USS Lexington was the best by all means. The huge vessel which served in the second...
History & Culture: USS Lexington
Between seeing two of the most impressive attractions of Orlando (Universal Studios and Disney World), you can stop for a bite to eat at Café Tu...
Food: Café Tu Tu Tango
You are able to see and learn about the prairie wildlife, flora and fauna by touring Free the Great Plains Nature Center. Though it is not a major...
Sightseeing: Great Plains Nature Center