Skip Maisel's, Albuquerque, New Mexico
Travel tips > North America > United States > Albuquerque > Skip Maisel's
- Shopping travel tip
- City center
From uniquely carved pottery to Hopi and Navajo earrings and necklaces, the place looks almost like a museum. I was even afraid to touch anything at first. And I have to admit, I loved this store and I am glad I took the time to look at their merchandise, because the prices were just really low for other kinds of this shop in other states.
510 Central Ave SW, Albuquerque, NM 87102, USA
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Albuquerque
- International Balloon MuseumThe Andersen Abruzzo Albuquerque International Balloon Museum is one of the interesting museum's that traces the history of something that you can't find anywhere: ballooning. With live shows and entertaining events, the museum is [...]D: 9.5mi00
- Mac's La Sierra RestaurantIf you decide on visiting Mac's La Sierra Restaurant, don't plan on seeing a fancy restaurant with French-cuisine-like gourmet food. This place is Mexican to its core, maybe a bit more dirty. But the service and the deliciousness of [...]D: 5.2mi00
- India Kitchen RestaurantThough not the largest and biggest Indian Restaurant, the India Kitchen Restaurant is definitely the best of them. Not only because its service is so, but because their every dish is unique. The place has a homey-kind of charm to it, with [...]D: 5.9mi00
- Albuquerque Biological ParkA combination of a zoo, botanical garden and an aquarium, the Albuquerque Biological Park is a fun place for families with children or a group of friends. Though if you purchase the combo ticket to enter into every location, you have to [...]D: 4.2mi10
- Sandia Peak TramwayFor almost 3 miles you can view the mountainside of the Sandia Peak while you look down on the rocks and trees that change color as autumn comes and the sun sets down. With the Sandia Peak Tram you get a birds-view of a spectacular skyline. [...]D: 12.1mi00
Things about Albuquerque you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Maybe it's enough if I say the name Antoni Gaudi. He was the architect of the building which gives home to many exhibitions and is a 'must see' of...
History & Culture: La Pedrera
This incredible little town is located on the edge of Basque Country at the entry point to the region of La Rioja. The unique thing about this town...
Sightseeing: Town of Laguardia
If you are at Nimes, and you are interested in looking at roman history, you should visit several places. The amphitheater, from the end of the 1st...
History & Culture: Ancient Nemausus in the modern city area
If you're in Esztergom you must visit the Basilica (the Primatial Basilica of the Blessed Virgin Mary Assumed Into Heaven and St Adalbert). Besides...
Sightseeing: Esztergom Basilica
Icelanders love their coffee. In fact, they enjoy it so much that Iceland is ranked fourth in the world for its coffee habit. It's guessed that...
Food: Where to Eat and Drink in Reykjavik ?
The Rialto Bridge is exactly in the center of Venice, so you can feel safe when you see it, for you can't be lost there, especially because...
Sightseeing: Rialto Bridge
Las Pinas, Philippines
MARBLES resto bar, billiards and ktv located along Alabang Zapote road has been one of Las Pinas' pioneer gimmick spots with its 11 pool tables,...
Night Life & Entertainment: Bar, Billiards,KTV and Live Bands
In the cave the temperature is about 7 Celsius, wear tick clothes
General: Wear tick clothes
For a better overview of the German Village in Columbus you should purchase their Walking Tour Books at either the Franklin Art Glass Studio (222 E...
History & Culture: German Village in Columbus
Saint Paul, Minnesota
The only place in town which combines three eateries in one is Cafe Latte on rand Avenue. They have a bar area where you can order salads and...
Food: Cafe Latte