Skip Maisel's, Albuquerque, New Mexico
Travel tips > North America > United States > Albuquerque > Skip Maisel's
- Shopping travel tip
- City center
From uniquely carved pottery to Hopi and Navajo earrings and necklaces, the place looks almost like a museum. I was even afraid to touch anything at first. And I have to admit, I loved this store and I am glad I took the time to look at their merchandise, because the prices were just really low for other kinds of this shop in other states.
510 Central Ave SW, Albuquerque, NM 87102, USA
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Albuquerque
- Mac's La Sierra RestaurantIf you decide on visiting Mac's La Sierra Restaurant, don't plan on seeing a fancy restaurant with French-cuisine-like gourmet food. This place is Mexican to its core, maybe a bit more dirty. But the service and the deliciousness of [...]D: 5.2mi00
- 66 Diner in AlbuquerqueWith a style that goes classical, more 70s than modern, the 66 Diner serves really tasty food for anyone who enters their locale with an empty stomach. Maybe their largest and appetizing dishes are the ones on their breakfast menus. Their [...]D: 2mi00
- International Balloon MuseumThe Andersen Abruzzo Albuquerque International Balloon Museum is one of the interesting museum's that traces the history of something that you can't find anywhere: ballooning. With live shows and entertaining events, the museum is [...]D: 9.5mi00
- India Kitchen RestaurantThough not the largest and biggest Indian Restaurant, the India Kitchen Restaurant is definitely the best of them. Not only because its service is so, but because their every dish is unique. The place has a homey-kind of charm to it, with [...]D: 5.9mi00
- Albuquerque Biological ParkA combination of a zoo, botanical garden and an aquarium, the Albuquerque Biological Park is a fun place for families with children or a group of friends. Though if you purchase the combo ticket to enter into every location, you have to [...]D: 4.2mi10
Things about Albuquerque you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
Zaza is well known for its excellent cuisine, and the fact that it doesn't take sides when it comes to food preferences. There is about the same...
Food: Zaza Bistro Tropical Restaurant
I guess whoever has not yet seen any real tides you should go to the North Sea located North of Germany. I visited the small island Foehr last week...
Outdoors Activities: Walking on the Wattenmeer
Visit the big roman open air museum at the time when the plays of the roman reenactment groups take place. Every two years one of the biggest...
Night Life & Entertainment: Open air museum and plays in Xanten
Close to Montepeiller, there is the village St. Guilhem le Désert. This medieval village is one of the most beautiful ones of France and lies on...
Food: St. Guilhem le Désert
Have fun cruising effortlessly through the timeless streets of Florence on the coolest rides of the 21st century. The Segway Tour experience is the...
Sightseeing: Florence Segway Tour
El Djem, Tunisia
You should really take a look at the ancient roman amphitheater in the town center. Prices are moderate.
General: Ancient roman amphiteater
America's oldest and the world's largest market, this sight is a true attraction in itself. The Lexington Market is not just popular among...
Sightseeing: Lexington Market
If you are a fan of beer, all your dreams will come true at Nomad's. This pub has the widest selection of import beer I've ever seen, and the...
Night Life & Entertainment: Nomad World Pub
Presque Isle, Maine
Maine is known as the best place for getting lobsters. Buying hard shell lobsters, in contrast to soft shell, gives you more meat for your dollar.
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
This museum is great place for tourist to know more about the history of Vietnam. There are many exhibits here that talk about the history of...
Sightseeing: Ho Chi Minh City Museum