Church Street Café, Albuquerque, New Mexico
Travel tips > North America > United States > Albuquerque > Church Street Café
- Food travel tip
- City center
Their Mexican and Latin American cuisine just adds to the place's charm, and each of their entries, desserts, sandwiches and specialties are just as delicious as they look. I can only recommend this place.
2111 Church St NW, Albuquerque, NM 87104, USA
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Albuquerque
- Mac's La Sierra RestaurantIf you decide on visiting Mac's La Sierra Restaurant, don't plan on seeing a fancy restaurant with French-cuisine-like gourmet food. This place is Mexican to its core, maybe a bit more dirty. But the service and the deliciousness of [...]D: 5.2mi00
- Skip Maisel'sI just love unique jewelry and especially those beautiful pieces that have a cultural connotation. And each time I travel abroad I like to take something with me that reminds me of my trip. Skip Maisel's Indian Jewelry and Crafts shop [...]D: 2.7mi00
- Sadie's in AlbuquerqueIf you are into sharp, chili sauces and you don't mind if your mouth burns up with fire, than Sadie's the place to visit, because they have the hottest salsa you will ever taste. The place has already some famous awards with their [...]D: 7mi00
- New Mexico Museum of Natural History & ScienceFeaturing exhibitions that provide information and facts about New Mexico's and the world's geology, formation, and inhabitants, the museum is one of the places that has to visited while in Albuquerque. You might find out things [...]D: 3.9mi00
- Sandia Peak TramwayFor almost 3 miles you can view the mountainside of the Sandia Peak while you look down on the rocks and trees that change color as autumn comes and the sun sets down. With the Sandia Peak Tram you get a birds-view of a spectacular skyline. [...]D: 12.1mi00
Things about Albuquerque you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Hi friend Ivisited chennai last month and found that chennai is a cool place. I got a rental car from one of the popular car service provider,...
Public Transportation: Travel to chennai in your own luxury car
The Museum der Westküste is a fantastic little museum that you would have never expected on a little island like Föhr. The relatively new...
History & Culture: Museum der Westüste
There is a wonderful view from Sacromonte over the city. You can find an abbey on the top of the mountain, beautiful 17th century building. What...
Outdoors Activities: Sacromonte
This incredible little town is located on the edge of Basque Country at the entry point to the region of La Rioja. The unique thing about this town...
Sightseeing: Town of Laguardia
Recognized as the most celebrated luxury travel operator in India, Welgrow Travels announced special luxury tours to the romantic capital of the...
General: Welgrow Travel Announces New Luxury Tours to France
If you want to leave your car somewhere which is not a real parking lot be careful not to park on the grass! Some months ago we were at the Zoo and...
General: Be careful when parking in Debrecen
You can also go from Sfantu Gheorghe to Covasna by train. A really slow one, because it will take about 45 minutes for just 35 Km. A problem is...
Public Transportation: Sfantu Gheorghe to Covasna, by train
The inner city of Sighisoara (Schassburg in German and Segesvar in Hungarian)is wonderful. The city has all the traits of the Saxon architecture as...
History & Culture: The Inner City
Belen, New Mexico
The Doodlebug was a self powered single-car train that carried mail, small freight and commuters between Belen and Albuquerque, New Mexico, in the...
Sightseeing: Doodlebug Train
Located in downtown Dallas in the renowned Hotel Adolphus, The French Room is a 5-star restaurant and one of the most prestigious and exquisite in...
Food: The French Room