New Mexico Private Jeep Tours, Albuquerque, New Mexico
Travel tips > North America > United States > Albuquerque > New Mexico Private Jeep Tours
- Outdoors Activities travel tip
- City center
When we took the most popular tour that provided something from each tour, we were picked up from our hotel, we just had to bring some sandwiches and maybe some water and we were off to see some of the highlights of the land, like the petroglyph formations, mountainous, desert areas and the a popular ghost town. It was the best half-day of our life!
Albuquerque, NM 87122, USA
Depends on tour.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Albuquerque
- Sandia Peak TramwayFor almost 3 miles you can view the mountainside of the Sandia Peak while you look down on the rocks and trees that change color as autumn comes and the sun sets down. With the Sandia Peak Tram you get a birds-view of a spectacular skyline. [...]D: 12.1mi00
- Artichoke CaféLocated in the historic downtown of Albuquerque, the chic bistro serves delicious Southwest food with amazingly flavorful desserts. The Artichoke Cafe has earned its reputation, being one of the best restaurant s in town. With an average [...]D: 2.3mi00
- Explora Science CenterKids are the ones that might enjoy the best the Explora Science Center, where interactive exhibitions are on display for the visitor. From physics to chemistry to technology, there is a wide range of interesting things to explore on your [...]D: 3.8mi00
- Albuquerque Biological ParkA combination of a zoo, botanical garden and an aquarium, the Albuquerque Biological Park is a fun place for families with children or a group of friends. Though if you purchase the combo ticket to enter into every location, you have to [...]D: 4.2mi10
- Skip Maisel'sI just love unique jewelry and especially those beautiful pieces that have a cultural connotation. And each time I travel abroad I like to take something with me that reminds me of my trip. Skip Maisel's Indian Jewelry and Crafts shop [...]D: 2.7mi00
Things about Albuquerque you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The Brisbane Hotels For This Weekend designed luxurtguest room, Deluxe, Executive Room, and Suite within the hotel features contemporary decor and...
General: Hotels For This Weekend Brisbane Hotels
Santa Cruz, Bolivia
This is not a very big zoo, but a very nice one. They take really good care of the animals and try to make their places as natural like as possible...
Outdoors Activities: Zoological Gardens
If you are interested in history and you like old castles, don't miss the Castle of Eger. It is very well maintained, it has a museum, a torture...
History & Culture: The Castle of Eger
Here at Mazo Konkan! we’re very excited to announce the launch of our newly designed Sub-Division / Website which goes live today and is located...
General: Ganpatipule - Mazo Konkan's sub-division launch!
My hometown is now the fifth largest city in all Japan, but in 1857 its inhabitants numbered only 7 people. After it was chosen as an...
General: Sapporo, my favorite city
It is located on the Cathedral Square. It was constructed by an Italian architect in the 1510s. For centuries the Cathedral gave home to the...
Sightseeing: Cathedral of the Archangel
The French- style patisserie has a mouthful of varieties, up to 15 different types of cake varieties. These include a strawberry balsamic cake made...
Food: Bonheur Patisserie
I am a good man with fear of God in life .
History & Culture: Be good to others
There are natural attractions near Moshi to see such as waterfalls located at slopes of Mount Kilimanjaro. Moshi is located at base of Mount...
Outdoors Activities: Moshi is basecamp for Kilimanjaro climb, waterfalls travel places
A nice way to see parts of Portland is to board a vintage trolley, a service running from the first Sunday of March until the last Sunday before...
Public Transportation: Portland Vintage Trolleys