New Mexico Private Jeep Tours, Albuquerque, New Mexico
Travel tips > North America > United States > Albuquerque > New Mexico Private Jeep Tours
- Outdoors Activities travel tip
- City center
When we took the most popular tour that provided something from each tour, we were picked up from our hotel, we just had to bring some sandwiches and maybe some water and we were off to see some of the highlights of the land, like the petroglyph formations, mountainous, desert areas and the a popular ghost town. It was the best half-day of our life!
Albuquerque, NM 87122, USA
Depends on tour.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Albuquerque
- Sadie's in AlbuquerqueIf you are into sharp, chili sauces and you don't mind if your mouth burns up with fire, than Sadie's the place to visit, because they have the hottest salsa you will ever taste. The place has already some famous awards with their [...]D: 7mi00
- Church Street CaféWith quite a long history and a mysterious origin, the Church Street Café is one of the best restaurants in Albuquerque. Its decoration and architecture reminds you of the early Spanish settlers who lived in houses made out of adobe [...]D: 4mi00
- Albuquerque Biological ParkA combination of a zoo, botanical garden and an aquarium, the Albuquerque Biological Park is a fun place for families with children or a group of friends. Though if you purchase the combo ticket to enter into every location, you have to [...]D: 4.2mi10
- Indian Pueblo Cultural CenterResembling a traditional adobe house with a modern twist, the Indian Pueblo Cultural Center concentrates on the history and lives of the Pueblo Native American people. The center has a museum with great and interesting artifacts which are [...]D: 4.4mi00
- India Kitchen RestaurantThough not the largest and biggest Indian Restaurant, the India Kitchen Restaurant is definitely the best of them. Not only because its service is so, but because their every dish is unique. The place has a homey-kind of charm to it, with [...]D: 5.9mi00
Things about Albuquerque you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
San Diego, Costa Rica
Beaches are naturally free and they are very good in San Diego. Some of them are especially beautiful. I would very much recommend La Jolla and...
General: Free and cheap things in San Diego
If you are at Plitvice you should definitely take a look at the lakes of Plitvice. They are gorgeous and also famous through the german Winnetou...
Outdoors Activities: Famous Lakes, also known from the old Winnetou films
If you are at Split, the ancient Spalato, you should take a look at the palace of the emperor Diocletian, reigning in the late 3rd century a.c. ...
History & Culture: Ancient palace of the roman emperor Diocletian
Last year we stayed a night in the Mandarin pension in Sopron. I can recommend this place because I was really satisfied with it. We paid around 20...
General: Mandarin Pension in Sopron
A 3-storey blue haveli where Great Mahatma Gandhi was born is converted into a Museum now. The aura of the place makes you feel undoubtedly...
History & Culture: Kirti Mandir
If you are looking for free Wifi when in Rome, check out Barnum. This is the coziest place I have found with very friendly service. I never had...
General: Free Wifi
This church has become a sort of visiting card for Vilnius. It is considered to be the masterpiece of late Lithuanian Gothic. It's a must to see...
Sightseeing: St. Ann's Church
Don't give money to beggars on the streets, give food or help out in their community.
Sightseeing: Philippine eco-cultural adventure specialist
Nice, quiet, more like a living wonder.
General: Living wonder
El Paso, Texas
Found in the Franklin Mountains State Park, the Wyler Aerial Tramway features tramway gondolas that take you up to Franklin mountain where you can...
Family & Fun: Wyler Aerial Tramway