Detroit Nightlife, Michigan
Traveling and exploring a place by the day is too tedious. Sometimes, you want to relax in the evening in places where you could get total pleasure. Being a visitor in Detroit, you may want to take note of the nightlife options. They have restaurants, bars and nightclubs that will surely take away the fatigue you have experienced by the day.
Aside from being tired, an all-day tour of the place could make you hungry. You might want to get to the following restaurants in Detroit to enjoy some delicious meals:
· Andiamo Riverfront. After a tour at the GM Renaissance Center, you may want to experience pleasurable dining found on the site. This one is considered an elegant and romantic restaurant. This Italian restaurant boasts of its variety of beef and poultry dishes. It is also overlooking the Detroit River.
· Morton’s, The Steakhouse. This famous restaurant, which could also be found in other places in the United States, is a steak and potato house rolled into one. The combination of the two makes up the typical American diet. Other mouth-watering dishes are Maine lobster, chicken and fish.
Nightclubs and bars
After a sumptuous dinner, your stomach may be so full that you could not dance anymore. However, you are still encouraged to put on those dancing shoes and groove to the music after taking several sips of any wine and drink. Nightclubs and bars abound in Detroit.
· 2500 Club. Located at 2500 Park Street, this bar caters mainly to those in their 20’s. However, should you be above that age requirement, you are not discouraged to go there. Just try to be young at heart and enjoy the live musical performances staged on weekends.
· Bronx Bar. Situated at 4476 Avenue, this bar is typical of Detroit dive. There are no live bands but the drinks are cheaper than in other bars.
· Circa 1890 Saloon. This bar is a favorite of Wayne University students and could be seen at 5474 Cass Avenue. The place offers reasonably priced food and drinks. You may also plunge into the fun if you love billiards and darts as pool and boards can be found everywhere.
· El-Capri Lounge. Situated at 1673 E. Grand Boulevard, the El-Capri Lounge makes you feel that you belong. After just several days of visiting the place, a drink may already be named after you. Their cool DJ’s will spin the music for you as you sway to the beat.
Nightlife options in Detroit are actually overflowing. From north to south, east to west, you will surely see a nightclub or bar in the area. You will always have a memorable night out once you get into these places and you get to know the people as well. The friendly Detroit neighborhood will surely welcome you with open arms.
Things about Detroit you may be interested in
Read our members' reviews about Detroit
- The short story of Detroit
review by mohds2 posted more then 30 days ago
Detroit is a large city in the state of Michigan and the seat of Wayne County. It is a main port city on Detroit River, in the Midwest area of the United States. Situated north of Windsor, Detroit is the main U.S. city that appears south ofCanada. Frenchman Antoine de la Mothe Cadillac founded...
Read our members' travel tips about Detroit
- Hard Rock Cafe in Detroit
travel tip by marius_f posted more then 30 days ago
I could easily say it was one of the worst nights of my life in a restaurant when I decided to go to Hard Rock Café with my friend. First, one of the employees shouted at me when I accidentally bumped into him. Then we were seated...
- Benihana - the best sushi in Detroit
travel tip by Sayuri87 posted more then 30 days ago
I was a bit excited to go dining to Benihana because it was the first time I have tasted sushi. My friend took me there saying it’s the best Japanese restaurant in town and they serve excellent sushi, so I decided to go with him. ...
- flyfar.ca$90Spirit AirlinesInbound
Denver, CO (DEN) → Detroit, MI (DTW)
10/24/2017 08:10 pmOutbound
Detroit, MI (DTW) → Denver, CO (DEN)
10/31/2017 07:00 am
- cheapoair.com$100Spirit AirlinesInbound
Atlanta, GA (ATL) → Detroit, MI (DTW)
10/24/2017 08:32 amOutbound
Detroit, MI (DTW) → Atlanta, GA (ATL)
10/31/2017 11:35 am
- cheapoair.com$129Spirit AirlinesInbound
Orlando, FL (MCO) → Detroit, MI (DTW)
10/24/2017 08:55 amOutbound
Detroit, MI (DTW) → Orlando, FL (MCO)
10/31/2017 04:16 pm