Benihana - the best sushi in Detroit, Michigan
Travel tips > North America > United States > Detroit > Benihana - the best sushi in Detroit
- Food travel tip
- City center
It was a bit crowded for my taste, and I had the feeling the waiter wasn’t very pleased to see us, but maybe he was just tired. Anyway, we were shown to our seats which were beside the grill and I was happy to see the chef so close, doing tricks and preparing our dinner. The soup we ordered tasted a bit like water, but the sushi and the salad was delicious.
Now I can honestly say I tasted sushi and I like it. :)
18601 Hubbard Drive • Detroit, MI 48126
MON-THU 11:00 am-10:00 pm
FRI 11:00 am-10:30 pm
SAT 12:00 pm-10:30 pm
SUN 12:00 pm-9:00 pm
Recent travel tips for Detroit
- Public Transportation in DetroitAs its name also suggests, this local tourist transportation moves people from one attraction to the other. The railway is up high in the sky, so the view from the train is something worthwhile. You are given an insight into the city’s [...]D: 1.2mi00
- Family Get AwayFamily Fun getaway for my family and friends with love [...]D: n/a00
- Comerica Park - Home of the Detroit TigersThis park is the home of the Detroit Tigers. It has a huge stadium where you can watch the match. The old seats were changed; the new ones are much more comfortable and your view is not obstructed anymore either. The baseball cuisine is [...]D: 1.1mi10
- Tips for Detroit ZooThe Detroit zoo is a family attraction though I also enjoyed visiting it with friends. However we were a bit unlucky, because the day we went there it was really hot and there were so many people and screaming children that we [...]D: 11.8mi00
- Hard Rock Cafe in DetroitI could easily say it was one of the worst nights of my life in a restaurant when I decided to go to Hard Rock Café with my friend. First, one of the employees shouted at me when I accidentally bumped into him. Then we were seated at [...]D: 1mi00
Things about Detroit you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Goa, Burkina Faso
About to turn 30? Well, there's no reason to panic. In fact, you should enjoy the new stage of your life. However, there are some things one must...
General: 7 Must Visit Destinations Before You Turn 30
If you are at Cologne and you are interested in history, but you also want to go on a walk, you should visit the remnants of the roman auqeduct of...
History & Culture: The roman auqeduct
Indroda Park is quite an old park on the Ahmedabad-Gandhinagar Highway spread in over 400 hectares on the bank of river Sabarmati. It is...
Outdoors Activities: Indroda Park
Here at Mazo Konkan! we’re very excited to announce the launch of our newly designed Sub-Division / Website which goes live today and is located...
General: Ganpatipule - Mazo Konkan's sub-division launch!
The best time to enjoy the fantastic beaches of the city is from December to March. Its starts raining April onwards making the sea rough.
Sightseeing: Best time to travel
I am a loving lady who is seeking for my true love, I want to end my loneliness
General: Am a good girl
The place where you can shop or grab a lunch, dinner is definitely Larimer Square. With its historic aspect the whole place is inviting and...
Sightseeing: Larimer Square
Long Beach, California
You just feel like you're in Venice, Italy. Taking part on a Gondola Getaway can be genuinely fun or a beautifully romantic. Whichever you...
Sightseeing: Gondola Getaway
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
The tap water in Ho Chi Minh City is not suitable for drinking and it should be avoided as one can get ill. However this water can be used for...
General: Drinking water in Ho Chi Minh City
The Hue cuisine is distinct and is considered one of the best in Vietnam. The list available includes Hue traditional food and Royal Cuisine food...
General: What to eat in Hue