Texas Roadhouse, Wichita, Kansas
Travel tips > North America > United States > Wichita > Texas Roadhouse
- Food travel tip
- City center
I loved the simple wooded decor, and the dishes were just excellent. If something wasn't prepared to your liking, they surely made it right. The highlights of the place would definitely be the staff's dances every hour. Its just a great place to be and eat.
6707 W Kellogg Dr, Wichita, KS 67209, USA
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Wichita
- Old Town WichitaThough it may be the historic district of the town and truly the buildings, warehouses and lampposts are all the original, though renovated 'accessories' of the district, the Old Town Wichita, however, is now the home of arts and [...]D: n/a00
- Diamond W ChuckwagonThe real treasure of Wichita lies with a dinner during one of the most popular western music bands at the Diamond W Chuckwagon. From May through August, almost every weekend you can go to the Chuckwagon, have your dinner which includes [...]D: 4.4mi00
- Pig In Pig Out BBQThis restaurant was voted one of the best barbecue restaurants in Wichita and with reason. They have one of the tastiest ribs and barbecue sauce in town. I tried them and they tasted delicious. Pig In Pig Out BBQ is a great place for those [...]D: 5.6mi00
- Bella Luna CafeWe went to eat at this local Mediterranean restaurant at the hotel's recommendation and we loved it. The Bella Luna Cafe is more than just a cafe, it is a wonderful dining place which serves the most delicious hummus ever. Their pitas [...]D: 8.2mi00
- Great Plains Nature CenterYou are able to see and learn about the prairie wildlife, flora and fauna by touring Free the Great Plains Nature Center. Though it is not a major visitor center, it is still an educational sight, where you can gather various informations [...]D: 8.9mi00
Things about Wichita you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
It's easy to recognize this museum from afar even if you haven't been there before: just look or the building that looks like an alien space ship. ...
Sightseeing: Contemporary Art Museum
Great for a day trip starting from Dresden
History & Culture: Medieval Silver Mining Town
The building s the mortuary temple of the first known female pharaoh, Hatshepsut, who reigned in the 15th century BC. She was one of the most...
History & Culture: Hatshepsut Temple
Travel in Nuuk is rather difficult since there are only 4 taxis and you need some strong political influence to get a cab. The taxis cots a flat...
General: How to travel in Nuuk, a big tip
The Rotunda is also known by the name of Agios Giorgos. It was first a Roman mausoleum, then a Christian church and later a mosque, quite a history...
History & Culture: The Rotunda
We are ground handling agent handling hotels car rental guides/Escort arrival /Departute assistance in Agra india E-mail...
General: Taj mahal
It isn't a good place at all. The waiters were impolite, the menu was a single sheet thrown onto the table and without prices. We ordered meal...
Known also as the art and entertainment district of the city, the Omaha Old Market is a place worth visiting. There are several shops and...
History & Culture: Omaha Old Market
Ponce Inlet, Florida
Dining on deck with dolphins jumping up and down beside you is really a unique experience. We were so lucky to get a glimpse of them playing in the...
Food: Down The Hatch Restaurant
San Jose, California
Having the fame of one of the most amazing hunted houses, the Winchester Mystery House is a major tourist attraction in San Jose. Though I feel it...
History & Culture: Winchester Mystery House