Texas Roadhouse, Wichita, Kansas
Travel tips > North America > United States > Wichita > Texas Roadhouse
- Food travel tip
- City center
I loved the simple wooded decor, and the dishes were just excellent. If something wasn't prepared to your liking, they surely made it right. The highlights of the place would definitely be the staff's dances every hour. Its just a great place to be and eat.
6707 W Kellogg Dr, Wichita, KS 67209, USA
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Wichita
- Sedgwick County ZooA really child friendly zoo where kids can step up on ledges to see the animals better and with a giraffe feeding area which is maybe the most entertaining part of the whole Sedgwick County Zoo. At least as far as I could see, that was the [...]D: 1.2mi00
- Exploration PlaceA lots of interesting exhibits, and a lot of fun objects all add up to the entertaining aspect of the Exploration Place educational center. Though being open for more than 10 years, some of the scientific gadgets may be going out of date, [...]D: 5mi00
- Old Town WichitaThough it may be the historic district of the town and truly the buildings, warehouses and lampposts are all the original, though renovated 'accessories' of the district, the Old Town Wichita, however, is now the home of arts and [...]D: n/a00
- Pig In Pig Out BBQThis restaurant was voted one of the best barbecue restaurants in Wichita and with reason. They have one of the tastiest ribs and barbecue sauce in town. I tried them and they tasted delicious. Pig In Pig Out BBQ is a great place for those [...]D: 5.6mi00
- Old Cowtown MuseumA history museum that lives. There is nothing more interesting and engaging than traveling back in time, and at the Old Cowtown Museum that is what you do. Once you enter the museum grounds you are transported back to the end of the 19th [...]D: 4.1mi00
Things about Wichita you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Forstau is ideal for families with small kids. There are some great skischools where you can left your kids from 10am till 3pm. They take care for...
Family & Fun: Ski Vacation with Kids
Kirkland House cheap accommodation in Brisbane is most lovely, engaging and low cost accommodation for business men’s and other people need to...
Food: Accommodation brisbane
If you like gambling, you can try the Casino called Hohensyburg at Dortmund. It´s one of germany biggest casino´s, offering all types of play you...
General: Casino Hohensyburg
The Klein Helgoland on the small island of Foehr is named after maybe one of Germany's smallest islands (Helgoland). The place is really cozy...
Food: Cakes at Cafe Klein Helgoland
The home of FC Barcelona who play in La Liga (1st Division). Try to catch a football game here in this stadium of nearly 80,000, even if you're...
Night Life & Entertainment: Nou Camp
If you are at Nimes, the ancient Nemausus, you should make a walk along the roman waterpipe. There is also the famous Pont du Gard, nearly...
History & Culture: Pont du Gard, roman waterpip
Golden Triangle Tour, Ranthambore Tour, South India Tour, Rajasthan With Goa Tour
General: Tour and Travel in India
Pasir Gudang, Malaysia
Driving into Johor Bahru via the Pasir Gudang Higway would be a great way to experience Malaysia as this highway is the only main highway...
General: Pasir Gudang Highway
Newly remodeled, Richard's Restaurant in Fresno is the best old-school locale that serves steaks and seafood like in the old days. Though...
Food: Richard's Restaurant Fresno
For me this bookstore is Heaven on Earth!! I always loved to read while eating a snack or drink a cup of hot chocolate and to find a place that...
Shopping: Kramerbooks & Afterwords Cafe