Texas Roadhouse, Wichita, Kansas
Travel tips > North America > United States > Wichita > Texas Roadhouse
- Food travel tip
- City center
I loved the simple wooded decor, and the dishes were just excellent. If something wasn't prepared to your liking, they surely made it right. The highlights of the place would definitely be the staff's dances every hour. Its just a great place to be and eat.
6707 W Kellogg Dr, Wichita, KS 67209, USA
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Wichita
- Great Plains Nature CenterYou are able to see and learn about the prairie wildlife, flora and fauna by touring Free the Great Plains Nature Center. Though it is not a major visitor center, it is still an educational sight, where you can gather various informations [...]D: 8.9mi00
- Keeper of the PlainsA beautiful place full of meaning and culture, tradition, the Keeper of the Plains is like a sacred place where Nature meets the people. Based on Native American culture, the 'park' tells about the four elements of Nature: Earth, [...]D: 4.8mi00
- Diamond W ChuckwagonThe real treasure of Wichita lies with a dinner during one of the most popular western music bands at the Diamond W Chuckwagon. From May through August, almost every weekend you can go to the Chuckwagon, have your dinner which includes [...]D: 4.4mi00
- BotanicaThe most appropriate time to visit the Wichita Gardens would be in summer or spring, because these are the times when the flowers are in bloom and that is the main reason the Botanica is so worth seeing. The whole place is so beautiful, so [...]D: 4.1mi00
- Wichita Art MuseumIn interesting collection of decorative art, sculptures and paintings, not to mention photography and guest exhibitions can be found in the Wichita Art Museum. You only have to spend a couple of hours and you covered the two floors of the [...]D: 4.4mi00
Things about Wichita you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Buenos Aires, Argentina
There is no man on the earth who would not find the tango one of the most beautiful dances in the world. To see is in Argentina, one of its homes...
Night Life & Entertainment: Tango Show in El Viejo Almacen
When you go from Brussels with the TGV towards Lille or London, it's recommended to be at the train station at least 30 minutes before the...
General: TGV from Brussels to London - security check
When you are in Füssen, then you can go to a big castle called 'Schloss Schwanstein'.
General: Schloss Schwanstein
The only good thing I can tell about Bauma is that they have good jazz. The rest is a little strange. Some things are impossibly overpriced, like...
If you visit Blesle, don't miss the Antiquities Shop on the Rue de la Bonale. They have many nice things, objects for everyday use and decoration....
When you arrive at the Bear's Cave, you have to pay a little parking fee, but you benefits for it a shaded cold parking zone.
General: Parking at Bear's Cave
Atlantic City, New Jersey
To get the best view of Atlantic City, you have to climb The Absecon Lighthouse which has 228 steps overall. The view from up there is spectacular...
Sightseeing: The Absecon Lighthouse
With a traditional yet unique Mexican cuisine, the Rivera's Mexican Restaurant has become one of my favorites in town. They serve such well...
Food: Rivera's Mexican Restaurant
We spent such a nice few hours in one of Toledo's finest diners, the Rockwell's Restaurant. Famous for their amazingly light and tasty...
Food: Rockwell's Restaurant
While in venice, make sure you walk a lot and watch people. Don't get stuck anywhere and buying stuff is not worth it. It is a cheap place but...
General: Walk a lot and watch people