Old Cowtown Museum, Wichita, Kansas
Travel tips > North America > United States > Wichita > Old Cowtown Museum
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
Touring the museum is self-guided but that is okay, because almost all the interpreters can provide insight and information, you just have to ask! :)
1871 W Sim Park Dr, Wichita, KS 67203, USA
$7.75 for adult, $5.50 for kids.
Tue-Sat: 10am to 4pm
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Wichita
- Sedgwick County ZooA really child friendly zoo where kids can step up on ledges to see the animals better and with a giraffe feeding area which is maybe the most entertaining part of the whole Sedgwick County Zoo. At least as far as I could see, that was the [...]D: 1.2mi00
- The Laughing CatFirst time to The Laughing Cat and I will recommend it to friends. The place has a welcoming ambiance, the food is not only delicious but you get quite generous portions. They have a great Italian cuisine based menu which offers from meat [...]D: 1097.9mi00
- Pig In Pig Out BBQThis restaurant was voted one of the best barbecue restaurants in Wichita and with reason. They have one of the tastiest ribs and barbecue sauce in town. I tried them and they tasted delicious. Pig In Pig Out BBQ is a great place for those [...]D: 5.6mi00
- Old Town WichitaThough it may be the historic district of the town and truly the buildings, warehouses and lampposts are all the original, though renovated 'accessories' of the district, the Old Town Wichita, however, is now the home of arts and [...]D: n/a00
- Il Vicino PizzeriaA really good place to grab an authentic, excellent pizza whenever you're in a mood to something delicious and nutritious. The Il Vicino Pizzeria is Italian to its core, not only from their menu. The use the real Italian ingredients for [...]D: 8.5mi00
Things about Wichita you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
I find very interesting the Odense International Film Festival, I hope to have time to visit it soon. In case you want to know more about it: ...
History & Culture: The Odense International Film Festival
If you are at Nimes, the ancient Nemausus, you should make a walk along the roman waterpipe. There is also the famous Pont du Gard, nearly...
History & Culture: Pont du Gard, roman waterpip
Derry, United Kingdom
As you may know, Halloween has its roots in the Irish culture. A fine example for that is the Halloween Carnival in Derry, a city in Northern...
Night Life & Entertainment: Derry Halloween Carnival
There is a icon workshop in this little city. For groups there is a presentation how an icon is made. And there is also the possibility to buy...
Sightseeing: Icon workshop in Kalambaka
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
The rich culture and art of the Muslims is presented in the Islamic Art Museum, which we visited several weeks ago. The building in itself is a...
History & Culture: Islamic Art Museum
If you are Arieseni, I recommend, whether it be summer or winter, a walk to the hole Ruginoasa is very spectacular, constantly expanding, ground...
Outdoors Activities: Trekking in Arieseni
What else would you do in Anaheim other than going to Disneyland. This is the perfect place for the family. Although, I would only go there with...
Family & Fun: Disneyland
With the most beautiful view of Lake Travis, the Oasis Restaurant is a popular lunch and dinner destination for people staying and visiting Austin....
Food: The Oasis Restaurant in Austin
It is the best place for window-shopping. It's not very crowded and the prices are acceptable. You will find almost anything you are looking for.
Shopping: Eastdale Shopping Mall
This amazing little local is the place where country singers have played at least once in their life time. The Bluebird Cafe has seen artists like...
Night Life & Entertainment: Bluebird Cafe