Old Cowtown Museum, Wichita, Kansas
Travel tips > North America > United States > Wichita > Old Cowtown Museum
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
Touring the museum is self-guided but that is okay, because almost all the interpreters can provide insight and information, you just have to ask! :)
1871 W Sim Park Dr, Wichita, KS 67203, USA
$7.75 for adult, $5.50 for kids.
Tue-Sat: 10am to 4pm
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Wichita
- Il Vicino PizzeriaA really good place to grab an authentic, excellent pizza whenever you're in a mood to something delicious and nutritious. The Il Vicino Pizzeria is Italian to its core, not only from their menu. The use the real Italian ingredients for [...]D: 8.5mi00
- Old Town WichitaThough it may be the historic district of the town and truly the buildings, warehouses and lampposts are all the original, though renovated 'accessories' of the district, the Old Town Wichita, however, is now the home of arts and [...]D: n/a00
- Museum of World TreasuresThere is only one museum in Wichita and maybe the whole Kansas state that features such a wide variety of exhibits and collections. The Museum of World Treasures has not only dinosaur fossils, and other natural objects on display, but also [...]D: 6mi10
- Bella Luna CafeWe went to eat at this local Mediterranean restaurant at the hotel's recommendation and we loved it. The Bella Luna Cafe is more than just a cafe, it is a wonderful dining place which serves the most delicious hummus ever. Their pitas [...]D: 8.2mi00
- The Laughing CatFirst time to The Laughing Cat and I will recommend it to friends. The place has a welcoming ambiance, the food is not only delicious but you get quite generous portions. They have a great Italian cuisine based menu which offers from meat [...]D: 1097.9mi00
Things about Wichita you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Buenos Aires, Argentina
It might be bizarre to recommend a cemetery as a sight, but it's my best place in the whole city. A lot of Argentina's famous and wealthy people...
History & Culture: Recoleta Cemetery
This is one of the typical windmills found in Northern Germany as well as all over Holland, Denmark and generally all of the Northern German states...
Sightseeing: Wrixum Wind Mill
Tivoli Garden is the oldest of the amusement parks in the world, they say that Walt Disney got his idea of Disneyland from here. It is situated in...
General: Tivoli Gardens
I find very interesting the Odense International Film Festival, I hope to have time to visit it soon. In case you want to know more about it: ...
History & Culture: The Odense International Film Festival
Shimla, the picturesque city in Himanchal Pradesh is widely adored for snow covered mountains, mesmerising greenery, splendid lakes, and pleasant...
Sightseeing: Top Tourist Places to Visit in Shimla
Getting to Skopje and sightseeing the city!
General: Skopje trip
Costa Rica, Mexico
Lost in Santa a local expression, perfectly describes what happens to many, me included, when they discover this incredibly valuable gem on the...
Family & Fun: The Lost in Santa a local Expression
Brukenthal Museum was founded by Joseph Bruckenthal, the governor of the city during the Austro-Hungarian Empire. The museum has more buildings,...
History & Culture: Brukenthal Museum
Hi, so there is a river that goes right near the city of Poltava, Ukraine. Our summers are really, really hot, so many people get out of the city....
Beaches : Things to do in Poltava in summer
Charleston, West Virginia
For a peaceful but also an entertaining retreat from the city, Cato Park is the best place to go. It not only includes picnic areas but a huge golf...
Outdoors Activities: A Walk in Cato Park