Museum of World Treasures, Wichita, Kansas
Travel tips > North America > United States > Wichita > Museum of World Treasures
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
The building has 3 floors, you should check their exhibitions pages to see which are the ones that you're most interested in and explore those areas. Kids that are not very keen on reading would be a bit bored, because many of the objects have long reading materials.
835 E 1st St N, Wichita, KS 67202, USA
$8.95 for adults, $6.95 for kids. (without tax)
Daily from 10am to 5pm (Sun from noon)
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Wichita
- Wichita Art MuseumIn interesting collection of decorative art, sculptures and paintings, not to mention photography and guest exhibitions can be found in the Wichita Art Museum. You only have to spend a couple of hours and you covered the two floors of the [...]D: 4.4mi00
- Great Plains Nature CenterYou are able to see and learn about the prairie wildlife, flora and fauna by touring Free the Great Plains Nature Center. Though it is not a major visitor center, it is still an educational sight, where you can gather various informations [...]D: 8.9mi00
- BotanicaThe most appropriate time to visit the Wichita Gardens would be in summer or spring, because these are the times when the flowers are in bloom and that is the main reason the Botanica is so worth seeing. The whole place is so beautiful, so [...]D: 4.1mi00
- Keeper of the PlainsA beautiful place full of meaning and culture, tradition, the Keeper of the Plains is like a sacred place where Nature meets the people. Based on Native American culture, the 'park' tells about the four elements of Nature: Earth, [...]D: 4.8mi00
- Bella Luna CafeWe went to eat at this local Mediterranean restaurant at the hotel's recommendation and we loved it. The Bella Luna Cafe is more than just a cafe, it is a wonderful dining place which serves the most delicious hummus ever. Their pitas [...]D: 8.2mi00
Things about Wichita you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Are you looking for a trip that offers you a chance to get off the beaten track in Northern Vietnam. In addition to that, it is still able to...
General: Off the beaten track Travel by Custom Vietnam Travel
One of the world's largest squares, the Plaza de la Revolucion is not so grand at first sight, being an enormous concrete place with no shade at...
History & Culture: Plaza de la Revolucion in Havana
Lindau Bodensee, Germany
While in Lindau, make sure you visit the beautiful promenade and the city hall built during the 16th century. The entire city looks like a dioll...
General: Beautiful promenade and city hall
If you visited the museum at Uhldingen, it´s just one step, to go swimming in the Lake of Constance. For example at the lake baths of Kressbron or...
Outdoors Activities: Swimming at the Lake of Constance
The building of the Step Pyramid of Djoser was a very important moment in the Egyptian Architecture for it was the first stone pyramid built in...
History & Culture: Pyramid of Djoser
If you are at Athens, visit the Kerameikos, the ancient burial place of Athens. It is situated north east of the Acropolis. Some findings are also...
History & Culture: The ancient burial place Kerameikos
It isn't a good place at all. The waiters were impolite, the menu was a single sheet thrown onto the table and without prices. We ordered meal...
If you are at the Lake Saint Ana, it has a great Bell Vedere point, from it you can se the entire lake
General: Lake Saint Ana
Saint Petersburg, Russia
Peter the Great did many great things (no pun intended), and this amazing garden is one of them. The emperor was actually involved in planning the...
Sightseeing: Summer Garden
The one hour tour of the Waveland State Historic Site comprises so much information and interesting facts about the lives of plantation owners and...
History & Culture: Waveland State Historic Site