Museum of World Treasures, Wichita, Kansas
Travel tips > North America > United States > Wichita > Museum of World Treasures
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
The building has 3 floors, you should check their exhibitions pages to see which are the ones that you're most interested in and explore those areas. Kids that are not very keen on reading would be a bit bored, because many of the objects have long reading materials.
835 E 1st St N, Wichita, KS 67202, USA
$8.95 for adults, $6.95 for kids. (without tax)
Daily from 10am to 5pm (Sun from noon)
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Wichita
- Keeper of the PlainsA beautiful place full of meaning and culture, tradition, the Keeper of the Plains is like a sacred place where Nature meets the people. Based on Native American culture, the 'park' tells about the four elements of Nature: Earth, [...]D: 4.8mi00
- Old Town WichitaThough it may be the historic district of the town and truly the buildings, warehouses and lampposts are all the original, though renovated 'accessories' of the district, the Old Town Wichita, however, is now the home of arts and [...]D: n/a00
- Wichita Art MuseumIn interesting collection of decorative art, sculptures and paintings, not to mention photography and guest exhibitions can be found in the Wichita Art Museum. You only have to spend a couple of hours and you covered the two floors of the [...]D: 4.4mi00
- Sedgwick County ZooA really child friendly zoo where kids can step up on ledges to see the animals better and with a giraffe feeding area which is maybe the most entertaining part of the whole Sedgwick County Zoo. At least as far as I could see, that was the [...]D: 1.2mi00
- Exploration PlaceA lots of interesting exhibits, and a lot of fun objects all add up to the entertaining aspect of the Exploration Place educational center. Though being open for more than 10 years, some of the scientific gadgets may be going out of date, [...]D: 5mi00
Things about Wichita you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are at Weingarten you really should visit it´s baroque church, one of the biggest in germany.
History & Culture: The Basilika
Who doesnt know these little plastic stones and who didnt play with Lego? I think nobody. If you are on your vacation with your family in Denmark...
Family & Fun: Legoland
In Roubaix there is a “must see” sight called La Piscine (The swimming pool). It is in fact a museum (Museum of Art and Industry) opened after...
Sightseeing: La Piscine - A museum on top of a swimming pool
According to the legend, the pagoda is 2500 years old. But archaeologists say the it was built btw. the 6th and 10th century AD. Whatever the truth...
History & Culture: Shwedagon Pagoda
Nepal travel activities Nepal travel activities have many different adventure activities from couple of days to until a month. Here are very...
Outdoors Activities: Travel in Nepal
This part of the city is special in many ways. First, it is one the most oldest parts of Lisbon, being first inhabited by Visigoths in the 5th...
Outdoors Activities: The Alfama in Lisbon
Es gibt einen super Zirkus in den man umbedingt reingehen sollte. Dort sind viele Tiere und Artisten.
Family & Fun: Zirkus in Tjumen
This is only a water wall with water (alliteration here :P) flowing down the walls and steps of the building but it's spectacular. It might seems...
Sightseeing: Williams Water Wall
Long Beach, California
Overlooking the Pacific Ocean, this beautiful museum is like a hidden gem in a busy seafront city. The Long Beach Museum of Art has a wide variety...
History & Culture: Long Beach Museum of Art
The art deco building of the museum (built in 1931) fits perfectly into the tranquil environment of Volunteer park and the nearby Olympic Mountains...
History & Culture: Asian Art Museum