Museum of World Treasures, Wichita, Kansas
Travel tips > North America > United States > Wichita > Museum of World Treasures
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
The building has 3 floors, you should check their exhibitions pages to see which are the ones that you're most interested in and explore those areas. Kids that are not very keen on reading would be a bit bored, because many of the objects have long reading materials.
835 E 1st St N, Wichita, KS 67202, USA
$8.95 for adults, $6.95 for kids. (without tax)
Daily from 10am to 5pm (Sun from noon)
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Wichita
- Exploration PlaceA lots of interesting exhibits, and a lot of fun objects all add up to the entertaining aspect of the Exploration Place educational center. Though being open for more than 10 years, some of the scientific gadgets may be going out of date, [...]D: 5mi00
- Pig In Pig Out BBQThis restaurant was voted one of the best barbecue restaurants in Wichita and with reason. They have one of the tastiest ribs and barbecue sauce in town. I tried them and they tasted delicious. Pig In Pig Out BBQ is a great place for those [...]D: 5.6mi00
- Texas RoadhouseThe best restaurant in town, indeed, considering everything: service, food, atmosphere, design. The Texas Roadhouse is very popular among the locals so it is no wonder they recommend it to visitors too, who are not disappointed either. I [...]D: 3.8mi00
- Diamond W ChuckwagonThe real treasure of Wichita lies with a dinner during one of the most popular western music bands at the Diamond W Chuckwagon. From May through August, almost every weekend you can go to the Chuckwagon, have your dinner which includes [...]D: 4.4mi00
- Bella Luna CafeWe went to eat at this local Mediterranean restaurant at the hotel's recommendation and we loved it. The Bella Luna Cafe is more than just a cafe, it is a wonderful dining place which serves the most delicious hummus ever. Their pitas [...]D: 8.2mi00
Things about Wichita you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you go there for skying, take one of the ski busses up to the glacier, it´s more relaxed than to drive up yourself. The bus stops you can...
Outdoors Activities: Skying area
The Rheinfälle at Schaffhausen are really some kind of nature play. Big and impressing the rive Rhine has got waterfalls there. You can either...
Outdoors Activities: The big waterfall called Rheinfälle
When going to this place make sure you stay at a 4star,you will enjoy your holiday better.
If you want to make an funny shortsightseeing through the town, take the monorail of Wuppertal. The first Monorail of germany. There can also...
General: The monorail of Wuppertal
A 3-storey blue haveli where Great Mahatma Gandhi was born is converted into a Museum now. The aura of the place makes you feel undoubtedly...
History & Culture: Kirti Mandir
The Park of Rose is the most beautiful park from Timisoara, which was founded in 1891. There you can see very many different species of flowers.
Family & Fun: Roses park
Es gibt einen super Zirkus in den man umbedingt reingehen sollte. Dort sind viele Tiere und Artisten.
Family & Fun: Zirkus in Tjumen
Duba, Saudi Arabia
Dubai is a fun and frivolous playground on the Persian Gulf, but don’t consider it the Vegas of the Middle East. While this eclectic city is one...
General: 12 things not to do in Dubai
Atlantic City, New Jersey
Maybe one of the most famous avenues in America (being constructed for the first time in 1870), the Atlantic City Boardwalk is both a relaxing and...
Sightseeing: Atlantic City Boardwalk
Santa Ana, California
Santa Ana Artists Village is the heart of the town's cultural venues and events. Full of art galleries that feature contemporary, local and...
History & Culture: Santora Arts Building