Botanica, Wichita, Kansas
Travel tips > North America > United States > Wichita > Botanica
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
The whole place is so beautiful, so colorful and there are so many aspects to the garden you can't really decide which one appeals to you most. Several sculptures adorn the paths, green spaces, each having a story to tell. I think this place is worth a visit, though don't go during winter!
701 Amidon St, Wichita, KS 67203, USA
Adults: $7, children: $3
Mon-Sat: 9am-5pm (extended hours available)
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Wichita
- Kanai Sushi BarThe most exquisite restaurant that serves traditional Japanese food is definitely the Kanai Sushi Bar. I've wen there one day to try it out, I'm a big fan of sushi and I wasn't disappointed. The dishes were not only beautifully [...]D: 4.5mi10
- Texas RoadhouseThe best restaurant in town, indeed, considering everything: service, food, atmosphere, design. The Texas Roadhouse is very popular among the locals so it is no wonder they recommend it to visitors too, who are not disappointed either. I [...]D: 3.8mi00
- Bella Luna CafeWe went to eat at this local Mediterranean restaurant at the hotel's recommendation and we loved it. The Bella Luna Cafe is more than just a cafe, it is a wonderful dining place which serves the most delicious hummus ever. Their pitas [...]D: 8.2mi00
- Il Vicino PizzeriaA really good place to grab an authentic, excellent pizza whenever you're in a mood to something delicious and nutritious. The Il Vicino Pizzeria is Italian to its core, not only from their menu. The use the real Italian ingredients for [...]D: 8.5mi00
- Great Plains Nature CenterYou are able to see and learn about the prairie wildlife, flora and fauna by touring Free the Great Plains Nature Center. Though it is not a major visitor center, it is still an educational sight, where you can gather various informations [...]D: 8.9mi00
Things about Wichita you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Are you looking for a trip that offers you a chance to get off the beaten track in Northern Vietnam. In addition to that, it is still able to...
General: Off the beaten track Travel by Custom Vietnam Travel
The only good thing I can tell about Bauma is that they have good jazz. The rest is a little strange. Some things are impossibly overpriced, like...
There is a icon workshop in this little city. For groups there is a presentation how an icon is made. And there is also the possibility to buy...
Sightseeing: Icon workshop in Kalambaka
Mexico City, Mexico
As the name suggests, Tierra de Vinos is a place for wine tasting. They have an immense collection of wine, I haven't practically seen a wine...
Food: Tierra de Vinos
If you visit Deva don't miss the ruins of the Deva Citadel which is located on the top of a pretty high hill, called Citadel Hill. You can reach...
Sightseeing: Visit the Citadel in Deva!
Punggol jetty is famous for anglers. Though this jetty is not considered very long and does not stretch out too much into the sea. Many...
Outdoors Activities: Punggol Jetty
Hi, so there is a river that goes right near the city of Poltava, Ukraine. Our summers are really, really hot, so many people get out of the city....
Beaches : Things to do in Poltava in summer
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Everyone's favorite in Oklahoma City and no wonder, the Big Truck Tacos serves the most delllicious Mexican food you will eat anywhere in town....
Food: Big Truck Tacos
I am a nice and good looking girl tall and slim that searching for a man
General: I am a good looking girl
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
This museum is great place for tourist to know more about the history of Vietnam. There are many exhibits here that talk about the history of...
Sightseeing: Ho Chi Minh City Museum