Botanica, Wichita, Kansas
Travel tips > North America > United States > Wichita > Botanica
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
The whole place is so beautiful, so colorful and there are so many aspects to the garden you can't really decide which one appeals to you most. Several sculptures adorn the paths, green spaces, each having a story to tell. I think this place is worth a visit, though don't go during winter!
701 Amidon St, Wichita, KS 67203, USA
Adults: $7, children: $3
Mon-Sat: 9am-5pm (extended hours available)
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Wichita
- Wichita Art MuseumIn interesting collection of decorative art, sculptures and paintings, not to mention photography and guest exhibitions can be found in the Wichita Art Museum. You only have to spend a couple of hours and you covered the two floors of the [...]D: 4.4mi00
- Sedgwick County ZooA really child friendly zoo where kids can step up on ledges to see the animals better and with a giraffe feeding area which is maybe the most entertaining part of the whole Sedgwick County Zoo. At least as far as I could see, that was the [...]D: 1.2mi00
- Texas RoadhouseThe best restaurant in town, indeed, considering everything: service, food, atmosphere, design. The Texas Roadhouse is very popular among the locals so it is no wonder they recommend it to visitors too, who are not disappointed either. I [...]D: 3.8mi00
- Exploration PlaceA lots of interesting exhibits, and a lot of fun objects all add up to the entertaining aspect of the Exploration Place educational center. Though being open for more than 10 years, some of the scientific gadgets may be going out of date, [...]D: 5mi00
- The Laughing CatFirst time to The Laughing Cat and I will recommend it to friends. The place has a welcoming ambiance, the food is not only delicious but you get quite generous portions. They have a great Italian cuisine based menu which offers from meat [...]D: 1097.9mi00
Things about Wichita you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Close to Montepeiller, there is the village St. Guilhem le Désert. This medieval village is one of the most beautiful ones of France and lies on...
Food: St. Guilhem le Désert
If you are at Nimes, and you are interested in looking at roman history, you should visit several places. The amphitheater, from the end of the 1st...
History & Culture: Ancient Nemausus in the modern city area
Oxford, United Kingdom
Sightseeing buses may seem as a waste of time and money, but in the case of towns like Oxford I would say that they are the perfect choice. Oxford...
History & Culture: Sightseeing in Oxford with the bus
Mali Ston, Croatia
The second longest wall still standing in Europe (about 5 km and 3 miles long) after Hadrian's Wall between Scotland and England. The wall goes...
Sightseeing: Ston Wall
Golden Triangle Tour, Ranthambore Tour, South India Tour, Rajasthan With Goa Tour
General: Tour and Travel in India
Essaouria is a beach town in south east morocco. Every city in Morocco has a Medina, which means old town. The entire medina is surrounded by a...
Sightseeing: Gates of Essaouira
Dakar Bango, Senegal
Needs someone to trust ,write me with id(Bintaphdesmond@yahoo.com.sg)
History & Culture: Trusted one
The nicest place in Napa, I dare say. It's a French restaurant, as its name suggests and has an incredibly good cuisine. Everything is simply...
San Antonio, Texas
The most imposing and rich building we saw in San Antonio was the Steves Homestead, built in the late 19th century. Home of a wealthy tradesman,...
History & Culture: Steves Homestead
Nice place in th winter, if you want to go skiing, without paying so much money like at Ischgl.
Outdoors Activities: Skiing in Schruns