Great Plains Nature Center, Wichita, Kansas
Travel tips > North America > United States > Wichita > Great Plains Nature Center
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
Being a free tour, this place is recommended, and in just a couple of hours your covered almost everything. The only thing you must do after the tour is remember it. :)
6232 E 29th St N, Wichita, KS 67220, USA
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Wichita
- Il Vicino PizzeriaA really good place to grab an authentic, excellent pizza whenever you're in a mood to something delicious and nutritious. The Il Vicino Pizzeria is Italian to its core, not only from their menu. The use the real Italian ingredients for [...]D: 8.5mi00
- Texas RoadhouseThe best restaurant in town, indeed, considering everything: service, food, atmosphere, design. The Texas Roadhouse is very popular among the locals so it is no wonder they recommend it to visitors too, who are not disappointed either. I [...]D: 3.8mi00
- Old Cowtown MuseumA history museum that lives. There is nothing more interesting and engaging than traveling back in time, and at the Old Cowtown Museum that is what you do. Once you enter the museum grounds you are transported back to the end of the 19th [...]D: 4.1mi00
- Wichita Art MuseumIn interesting collection of decorative art, sculptures and paintings, not to mention photography and guest exhibitions can be found in the Wichita Art Museum. You only have to spend a couple of hours and you covered the two floors of the [...]D: 4.4mi00
- Exploration PlaceA lots of interesting exhibits, and a lot of fun objects all add up to the entertaining aspect of the Exploration Place educational center. Though being open for more than 10 years, some of the scientific gadgets may be going out of date, [...]D: 5mi00
Things about Wichita you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are traveling close to this city, take a break and visit the abbey here. You can go in only with guided tours which are organized only twice...
General: The abbey in Melk
Good food, live music, fantastic view - this place is just perfect to spend the perfect evening, listening live music, have the best swiss food...
Food: hotel Restaurant Alpha-Thun
Brewery restaurant Teerenpeli is a great place for drink in Lahti. They brew their on beer and cider. Teerenpeli is also one of the...
Food: Teerenpeli - Best place for a pint
The city is too hot. most of the places have good air conditioning but walking 10 minutes outside in summer is a torture.
General: Too hot
Satu Mare, Romania
In the center of Satu Mare, there are some really nice things that you should visit while you are in the city. There is a big fountain in the...
Sightseeing: Lupa Capitolina and the Roman Catholic Cathedral
Zuma Beach is just great. Though, you have to get there early if you want to get a parking place, traffic is killing sometimes. Zuma by the way...
Beaches : Zuma Beach
Go place, see and absorb the culture as if it was your own
French cuisine is interesting enough as it is, but it has never been quite as surprising as at this small, family run restaurant that decided to...
Food: Le Coq au Vin
San Antonio, Texas
Located on San Antonio's Riverwalk, Budro's Bistro is a small gem that serves excellent guacamole and other delicious Texan food. With a...
Food: Boudro's Bistro
The only French restaurant in Stockton is located on Benjamin Holt drive and is called Le Bistro. They also deal with special events and catering...
Food: Le Bistro