Ama-Ama Oyster Bar & Grill, Seattle, Washington
Travel tips > North America > United States > Seattle > Ama-Ama Oyster Bar & Grill
- Food travel tip
- City center
They also have a room decorated with hunting trophy items such zebra skin and animal heads, not recommended for animal rights activists. :)
My only complaint is that service is not perfect, unfortunately I can only give it two stars, but you have to try it for experiencing Seattle sea food.
Their happy hour is from 4 to 6 PM and they have a parking lot as well.
4752 California Ave SW, Seattle, WA 98116, USA
Reasonable, under $25.
17.00 - 22.00 Sunday, Tuesday - Thursday 17.00 - Midnight Friday & Saturday Closed Mondays, Sund
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Seattle
- Lark in the MorningLark in the Morning is probably the greatest musical instrument store I have seen. Besides the 'classic' instruments they have all kinds of ethnic musical instruments too from all over the world. You can even try everything you'd like [...]D: 0.8mi00
- Julia's Indonesian KitchenJulia's Indonesian Kitchen is a great great place with the coziest atmosphere in Seattle. It is run by a family and their specialty is traditional Indonesian cuisine - as the name suggests. :P Prices are good and so is the service. You [...]D: 4.1mi00
- Filson in SeattleThe Filson in Seattle is the primary store of the brand. If you haven't heard of Filson yet, it's like the best quality outdoor clothing and accessories brand in the world. All their clothes and other items are made of strictly natural [...]D: 2.2mi00
- Archie McPheeArchie McPhee is basically a store with toys and all party accessories. The store has got history in the city, from the time when Ballard was a separate city, not a neighborhood of Seattle. Archie McPhee is now in Wallingford area and [...]D: 3mi00
- Key ArenaKey Arena is the location of the best events in Seattle. From the greatest sports games to the best concerts that rock the city! Come here to watch basketball or a great concert, maybe a show like American Idol and you won't be [...]D: 0.3mi00
Things about Seattle you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Hi friend Ivisited chennai last month and found that chennai is a cool place. I got a rental car from one of the popular car service provider,...
Public Transportation: Travel to chennai in your own luxury car
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Pedro Sánchez (On the way to Miches): If you are headed to Miches in the Dominican Republic, take time to stop off in Pedro Sanchez, a rural...
Outdoors Activities: Pedro Sanchez
The museum is dedicated to the history and art of wine. It is located in the Chartrons quarter, which was the traditional center of wine merchants....
History & Culture: Wine and Wine Trade Museum
Nightlife in Bangalore is amazing....it has umpteen number of pubs, lounges, restaurants, motels and hotels....this is the place to be ...:)
Night Life & Entertainment: The Vidhan Soudha
Seoul, South Korea
Seoul's most trendy and popular shopping area, Myeoing-dong is an attarction in itself. Full of all kinds of shops ranging from big...
Shopping: Myeong-dong Shopping Area
The Sahara desert is the largest desert on earth, with a size bigger then the USA. Once you get into the Sahara you really will get a feel for the...
Sightseeing: The Sahara Desert
How about going around Laguna de Bay. Grab a map of Rizal and Laguna from any National book store, and your on your way to fun fun and more fun! ...
General: Roundtrip tip with pie advise
Hi, Antalya is a very beautiful place and the environment here is very refreshing. It Attracts the visitors from all over the world. So One needs a...
Public Transportation: Reach your final destination safely and comfortably.
Don’t worry, be happy!!!!! All the time keep in mind to get pleasure from yourself. While there are a lot of hardships to endure – in...
General: Some useful tips when you are climbing Mount Kilimanjaro
With amazingly delicious dishes, Papapavlo's Bistro & Bar became my favorite Greek restaurant in Stockton. Maybe its the extra virgin olive...
Food: Papapavlo's Bistro & Bar