Happy Hollow Park and Zoo, San Jose, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > San Jose > Happy Hollow Park and Zoo
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
The children of my friend I went with were playing so joyfully that it put a smile upon our faces, adults. They were cheering each other, screaming for joy and having the time of their life. It was great!
1300 Senter Rd, San Jose, CA 95112, USA
$12 for all ages.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for San Jose
- Rosicrucian Egyptian MuseumThe Ancient Egyptians have and still fascinate people, and the Rosicrucian Egyptian Museum tries to unveil some of the mysteries and secrets of this nation with its exhibits and lectures. Sculptures and objects from their everyday life [...]D: 2.3mi00
- Alum Rock ParkFull of picnic tables, BBQs and 2 playgrounds, the Alum Rock Park is the greatest getaway if you're with friends as we were. I doesn't matter if you live in San Jose or you're just in visit, you can go to the park for a [...]D: 5.6mi00
- Bill's CafeLocated in various parts of San Jose, Bill's Cafe offers a wide variety of breakfast dishes from scrambled eggs to pancakes. The serve also lunch, but their breakfast menus are the ones you should definitely try out. We went to their [...]D: 4mi00
- San Jose History ParkStrolling through the paved streets of the San Jose History Park, you feel you've been transported back in time. Buildings of the past centuries were restored or relocated here, giving the park an old-times aspect. Several galleries, [...]D: 4.2mi00
- Falafel Drive-inFor a quicker lunch, especially if you middle-eastern food, the Falafel Drive-in is the perfect eatery. You can get a take-away and enjoy your meal on some other location, or if you have more time than you can sit down and eat at one of [...]D: 3.1mi00
Things about San Jose you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Bonao, Dominican Republic
Travel to the mountains of the caribbean. Climb the highest peak of the Caribbean. Pico Duarte
Outdoors Activities: Hotel Gold Premium
The Finnish have a knack for coming up with original ideas, even when it comes to something as traditional as churches. The Church in the Rock...
Sightseeing: The Church in the Rock
The old church in Hollola is pretty ok. Especially in the summer. Every other year they hold a medieval fair, that's very good.
Sightseeing: The medieval greystone church of Hollola
Dont forget to view this great religious place atop a hill. For tips on travel in mysore visit mysorehub.com
General: Chamundi Hills
New Delhi, India
Rajasthan is one of the amzing travel point in world
Outdoors Activities: TRAVEL
Kabini is one of the best wildlife zones in this part of the world in Karnataka in India. Wildlife enthusiasts and tourists come here and enjoy the...
Outdoors Activities: Kabini Wildlife Sanctuary Pleasures
Johor Bahru, Malaysia
If you are interested to go shopping and get almost anything, a great place to stop by and shop in Johor Bahru is at the famous Jusco Tebrau City...
Shopping: Jusco Tebrau City
DAYDREAM LAGUNA RESORT Luxury Riverside Accommodation and Teppanyaki Restaurant • Indulge your senses and escape from the everyday stresses...
General: Daydream Laguna Resort
The site consists of several buildings that have played a large part in the childhood of Martin Luther King, and a museum chronicling the American...
History & Culture: Martin Luther King, Jr. National Historic Site
The most amazing show and entertainment hall I've ever seen and experienced. No wonder they made history by making country music famous! The...
Night Life & Entertainment: Grand Ole Opry