Cafe Du Soleil, San Francisco, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > San Francisco > Cafe Du Soleil
- Food travel tip
- City center
They have good coffee and delicious cakes. You can stay on the sun and have your breakfast and also have a break from your work there.
It offers free Wifi, so you can get your laptop and even work from there is you are tired of the office atmosphere.
200 Fillmore St, San Francisco, CA 94117, USA
Mon-Sun 7:00 am - 10:00 pm
Recent travel tips for San Francisco
- BixLike Art Deco? Definitely this is the place for you. It's like you are back in the America of the 1930s. There is live Jazz music that remind us to the great old days. The decoration is very nice and stylish, there are paintings on the [...]D: 10.5mi00
- Alamo SquareThe Square gives the most beautiful view in the whole city. One can see it on many postcards. One especially beautiful view is towards Steiner street, with the famous houses, the 'painted ladies'. They are also called the Victorian [...]D: n/a10
- Sutro BathsSutro Baths is at the north west corner of the city next to the Cliff House. The baths, which are now ruins, was a popular swimming pool that opened in the 1800's which burned down in the 1960's. What is left is a beautiful building [...]D: 10.8mi00
- DeLessioThe most delicious cake I've ever tasted was here in San Francisco in a little pastry shop on Market Street: DeLessio. At first I didn't even find the bakery, it so hidden, but already as I stepped in I was overwhelmed with the sweet, fresh [...]D: 8.8mi00
- Anchor Steam BrewerySan Francisco's one and only Brewery offers two free tours and tasting daily. With history dating back to the late 1800's Anchor Brewery is one of San Francisco's least known landmarks. They offer great tours which fill up weeks if not [...]D: 8.3mi00
Things about San Francisco you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island
There are many beautiful and well preserved Victorian houses in Charlottetown, but most of them are private property and people live in them so you...
History & Culture: Beaconsfield Historic House
We are one of the top traveling agencies in Cameroon managed by a group of Directors and personelle who are well experienced and versed with...
In der Nähe von Immenstaad gibt es einen schönen großen Abenteuerpark, wo man Klettert. Auch wenn man ein bisschen Höchenangst hat, ist es dort...
General: Nahe von Immenstaad
There are several places to enjoy a nice meal in Munich. This is a reasonably priced option with a really nice atmosphere. Although the name...
Food: Victorian House - Neuhausen
Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve is known to tbe the first ASEAN Heritage Park. this place is filled with beautiful plants and trees. It is under the...
Outdoors Activities: Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve
One of the oldest catering restaurants in the city, Sokolowski's University Inn now operates for the business and private public for 87 years...
Food: Sokolowski's University Inn
Chris is the place where you will eat the best hot-dogs in Alabama. The diner was opened in 1917 and for many years was the hottest late-night spot...
Going to visit family n friends in paradise!
General: Family n friends
First the drive up to the main Visitor Center on top of Kitt Peak is stunningly beautiful, then the guided tour in the Kitt Peak National...
Sightseeing: Kitt Peak National Observatory
Hanoi Bac Mai, Vietnam
Top places to visit on your Myanmar Tour Packages # 1: Experience an exciting and really different cruising through the Ayeyarwady River in...
Sightseeing: Top destinations to see in Myanmar