San Francisco Marriot Fisherman' s Wharf Hotel, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > San Francisco > San Francisco Marriot Fisherman' s Wharf Hotel
- General travel tip
- City center
They do not limit how many people stay in a room. This is great. They have iPod dock, TV and cable( you have to pay for some TV program). The view is good. The garden is tiny but beautiful, they offer internet. The breakast buffet is really good as well. It only takes 3 minutes to drive from the hotel to the piers where you can take a cruise to visit San Francisco's famous sights. I was enjoying the whole trip and hope you will too.
1250 Columbus Avenue · San Francisco, California 94133 USA
$169 to $189 per night
On the web:
Recent travel tips for San Francisco
- Alamo SquareThe Square gives the most beautiful view in the whole city. One can see it on many postcards. One especially beautiful view is towards Steiner street, with the famous houses, the 'painted ladies'. They are also called the Victorian [...]D: n/a10
- Twin PeaksTwin Peaks is one of the most underrated spots in the city. It offers some of the most magnificient view of the city on clear days and nights. Twin Peaks provides views of downtown, At&T park, the Bay Bridge plus more!This is a must [...]D: 7.7mi00
- DeLessioThe most delicious cake I've ever tasted was here in San Francisco in a little pastry shop on Market Street: DeLessio. At first I didn't even find the bakery, it so hidden, but already as I stepped in I was overwhelmed with the sweet, fresh [...]D: 8.8mi00
- Dolores Park Movie NightOn Thursday night’s throughout the summer, there is a free movie shown in Dolores Park. Don’t expect your typical quiet theater atmosphere. It’s more like a party at Dolores Park. There are no assigned seats and [...]D: 8mi00
- Golden Gate BridgeWell, I guess this is something pretty obvious, but then I guess it's a valid tip. Go visit the Golden gate bridge. Try to come during the late afternoon and maybe wait for sunset, that will make some awesome pictures. [...]D: 12.5mi00
Things about San Francisco you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Lindau Bodensee, Germany
While in Lindau, make sure you visit the beautiful promenade and the city hall built during the 16th century. The entire city looks like a dioll...
General: Beautiful promenade and city hall
As you may know, Orleans was the hometown of Joan of Arc, the heroine of France. She changed the outcome of the Hundred Years War in the favour of...
Family & Fun: Joan of Arc Day
Kuwait City, Kuwait
Check booking fares early & often The flight booking fares always fluctuate, so timing is everything to book a flight ticket. I recommend...
General: Minimal stop when flying
Vientiane, Lao People's Republic
Day 1. Arrive in Vientiane (D) You will be warmly welcomed on arrival in Vientiane and transferred to your centrally located hotel. Vientiane is a...
Sightseeing: Laos travel and tour packages
The Hague, Netherlands
Restaurant The Hague: Welcome Restaurant Alexander You are looking for a restaurant in The Hague, welcome at Restaurant Alexander in the...
Food: Restaurant Alexander in The Hague
Are you interested in hiring a personal tour guide on your trip to Peru? Hire a professional interpreter & Guide in Peru you can contact him...
General: Tour Guide in Lima, Peru
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
South beach is where is where to go. If yo like fun, food and dancing and great wheatheryou will love South Beach!
Night Life & Entertainment: South Florida is the place to be
Rustic, European and cozy, this small restaurant serves breakfast, lunch (and brunch) and dinner. Marche Artisan Food has great service not to...
Food: Marché Artisan Food
Oaks might not be the largest amusement park you've ever seen, but it is cozy and welcoming in its own way. It was opened in 1905, so it has a...
Family & Fun: Oaks Amusement Park
Check out my blog http://ebloggor.blogspot.com Average preice for an entree is under $10.00 and there is a great pub and a wonderful Southwest...
Food: Best Restaurant