San Francisco Marriot Fisherman' s Wharf Hotel, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > San Francisco > San Francisco Marriot Fisherman' s Wharf Hotel
- General travel tip
- City center
They do not limit how many people stay in a room. This is great. They have iPod dock, TV and cable( you have to pay for some TV program). The view is good. The garden is tiny but beautiful, they offer internet. The breakast buffet is really good as well. It only takes 3 minutes to drive from the hotel to the piers where you can take a cruise to visit San Francisco's famous sights. I was enjoying the whole trip and hope you will too.
1250 Columbus Avenue · San Francisco, California 94133 USA
$169 to $189 per night
On the web:
Recent travel tips for San Francisco
- Sutro BathsSutro Baths is at the north west corner of the city next to the Cliff House. The baths, which are now ruins, was a popular swimming pool that opened in the 1800's which burned down in the 1960's. What is left is a beautiful building [...]D: 10.8mi00
- Twin PeaksTwin Peaks is one of the most underrated spots in the city. It offers some of the most magnificient view of the city on clear days and nights. Twin Peaks provides views of downtown, At&T park, the Bay Bridge plus more!This is a must [...]D: 7.7mi00
- Cafe Du SoleilThe best thing is that you can sit on the terrace and enjoy both the sun and one of the best places for a breakfast. They have good coffee and delicious cakes. You can stay on the sun and have your breakfast and also have a break from [...]D: 8.8mi00
- Balmy Street MuralsLocated in the heart of the latino district of San Francisco is a little gem of a street where the houses are painted with latin-american centric murals. These murals, which are painted on the garages, each have some sort of meaning and [...]D: 7.4mi00
- Steps to Obtaining a Passport for Your ChildIf you’re planning a foreign trip and you have little kid who doesn’t have a passport of his own, your primary concern might be the proper ways of obtaining one so as to travel with your entire family. For getting a passport for your [...]D: n/a00
Things about San Francisco you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Visit the big roman open air museum at the time when the plays of the roman reenactment groups take place. Every two years one of the biggest...
Night Life & Entertainment: Open air museum and plays in Xanten
In recent years, Iceland’s capital, Reykjavik, has emerged as a hip different to major European powerhouses, like Paris and Rome. full with...
Night Life & Entertainment: The Best of Reykjavik
You can the freshest fruits, vegetables and bakery in the Dallas Farmers Market every day of the week. No wonder the locals love to come and make...
Shopping: Dallas Farmers Market
We took the behind-the-scenes tour when we visited the Churchill Downs, which has been the home of the Kentucky Derby for ten of years, and it was...
Sightseeing: Churchill Downs
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
A stunningly and emotionally intense museum, the Oklahoma City National Memorial should not be missed. The museum is beautiful both in the daytime...
History & Culture: Oklahoma City National Memorial
A rustic small restaurant that you fall in love with from the first time you step through its doors. The Waterboy has a welcoming ambiance and an...
Food: The Waterboy
I am a nice and good looking girl tall and slim that searching for a man
General: I am a good looking girl
Da Nang, Vietnam
A holiday to Vietnam while surfing at the tropical and premium beach Resort Islands are amazingly wonderful experience. Luxurious Hotels and...
General: My Khe beach resort for luxury holiday to Vietnam
Hoa Binh, Vietnam
The valley is Mai Chau town of Hoa Binh province which is located 135km southwest of Hanoi. The word “valley” means that it is surrounded by...
General: How to experience your tour in Mai Chau?
Sa Pa, Vietnam
When you plan your holiday to Vietnam and further to one of the mesmerizing Indochina destinations such as Thailand, Cambodia, Laos and Myanmar,...
Sightseeing: Cultural experience with ethnic minorities in Sapa