Avail Cheap Business Class Flights from Turkish Airlines and EVA Air, San Francisco, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > San Francisco > Avail Cheap Business Class Flights from Turkish Airlines and EVA Air
- General travel tip
- City center
ASAP Tickets has brought such outstanding deals by partnering with Turkish Airlines and EVA Air. These two airlines have actually brought these outstanding deals that you can only avail through ASAP Tickets. Let’s see why you should travel with them.
Reasons to fly with Turkish Airlines
Founded in 1933, Turkish Airlines is one of the leading airlines in the world dedicated to provide the most comfortable and reliable travel experience to its travelers. The airlines comprise a fleet of 133 of aircraft.
• They are the proud member of the Star Alliance
• They have been awarded with a 4-star rating by Skytrax
• They have been awarded as the Best Airline in Europe 2015
• The airlines operate scheduled flight services from about 42 airports in Turkey as well as more than 199 international destinations
• They provide 18ins wide economy class cabin seats with a 32ins gap between seats. Economy class passengers are provided with a wide variety of audio books, documentaries, movies, 250 CD music archive, interactive game channels, SMS and email access and audio-visual options via personal screens.
• They provide 19-33ins wide business class seats with a 34-61ins gap between the seats. The seats can be reclined to up to 180 degrees. Treavelers are provided with cupboard for jacket or overcoat along with an awesome selection of local as well as foreign daily newspapers and magazines. With an externally mounted camera, they can have a birds-eye view from their seat. Business class passengers can relax in business class lounges before flight. The lounges offer different types of pre-flight entertainment for the relaxation seekers while they offer a wire communication services for the passengers who want to wrap up work before the flight.
• With ASAP Tickets, passengers can find the widest variety of Turkish Airlines business class flight tickets to worldwide destinations that include Turkey, Middle East, Iran, Israel, Tunisia, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Kuwait, Yemen, Oman, Jordan, Kenya, Bahrain, Russia, India, Ukraine and a lot more at the most reasonable price.
Reasons to fly with EVA Air
Founded in 1989, EVA Air is one of the most popular airlines focused to provide the passengers with the best comfort and ensure maximum reliability. The airlines comprise a fleet of 55 aircraft. It is a private airline. Taiwanese airlines rated with a 4-star by Skytrax. Let’s check why you should travel with EVA Air.
• They are the privileged member of Star Alliance
• They have the best cabin crews in the Asian continent.
• They are the second largest Taiwanese Airline
• The airlines operate scheduled flight services to about 40 airports worldwide including Australia, Asia, North America and Europe
• They provide 18ins wide economy class cabin seats with a 33ins gap between seats. Economy class passengers are provided with best in-flight entertainment facilities that include music, movies, videogames as well as other features
• They provide 22ins wide business class seats with a 61ins gap between the seats. The seats can be reclined to 136 to169 degrees. Treavelers are provided with headrests and expansible foot as well as leg rests and music, movies and videogames only at a touch of a 10.4 degree high resolution LCD screen. Business class passengers can relax in business class lounges before flight. The lounges offer different types of pre-flight entertainment for the relaxation seekers while they offer business facilities for the passengers who want to wrap up work before the flight.
• With ASAP Tickets, passengers can find the widest variety of EVA Air business class flight tickets to worldwide destinations that include Taiwan, Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, China, Thailand and Cambodia at the most reasonable price. EVA Air private fares as well as ticket inventory ensure the most comfortable, cost-effective and effective travel experience.
ASAP Tickets is an online flight booking tool. They care for the customers and do their best to ensure the most enjoyable flight experience. Pick up your phone and talk to one of their representatives to know about the best deals offered by both Turkish Airlines and EVA Air.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for San Francisco
- Dolores Park Movie NightOn Thursday night’s throughout the summer, there is a free movie shown in Dolores Park. Don’t expect your typical quiet theater atmosphere. It’s more like a party at Dolores Park. There are no assigned seats and [...]D: 8mi00
- Coit TowerThe most amazing sight I've ever seen. The Coit Tower, built in 1933 in memory of an eccentric rich lady, Lillie Hitchcock Coit (who left all her money to this tower) and the brave firemen of the city, is a tall white marble tower which [...]D: 10.9mi00
- DeLessioThe most delicious cake I've ever tasted was here in San Francisco in a little pastry shop on Market Street: DeLessio. At first I didn't even find the bakery, it so hidden, but already as I stepped in I was overwhelmed with the sweet, fresh [...]D: 8.8mi00
- Sutro BathsSutro Baths is at the north west corner of the city next to the Cliff House. The baths, which are now ruins, was a popular swimming pool that opened in the 1800's which burned down in the 1960's. What is left is a beautiful building [...]D: 10.8mi00
- De Young Museum in San FranciscoA truly amazing location to visit, the De Young Museum led me to a path of illogical, free thinking. Full of impressionist artworks such as painting, sculptures and other interesting works of contemporary American, African and [...]D: 9.4mi00
Things about San Francisco you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are aorund Bregenz at the time of july/august and if you like theater plays, you have definitely to visit the theater festival of Bregenz....
Night Life & Entertainment: Theater festival at the lake of Constance
San Diego, Costa Rica
Beaches are naturally free and they are very good in San Diego. Some of them are especially beautiful. I would very much recommend La Jolla and...
General: Free and cheap things in San Diego
The inner city consits mostly out of medieval buildings, so it´s worth a visit!
General: Medieval buildings in the inner city
If you are in the south of germany, close to the village of Herbertingen, you should visit the open air museum called Heuneburg. It´s the place of...
Outdoors Activities: Open air museum
It is a devotion of the holy Maria. It ranges from the so called 'Palmsonntag' till the end of 'Ostersonntag'. All over the city there are...
History & Culture: Semana Sant in der Stadt Sevilla
If you want to go to Dhelfoi, and you´ve got no car, check the bus and train schedules, otherwise you can suddenly be stuck for hours in the...
Public Transportation: Check the bus and train schedules
When we decided to visit Venice we booked in advance a tour of the small alleys and narrower canals of the city. The Venice Experience Backstreet...
Sightseeing: The Venice Experience Backstreet Tour
The best science museum for all ages. We visited the Columbus COSI ( Center of Science and Industry) a few weeks back and we had a really great...
Family & Fun: Columbus COSI
El Paso, Texas
I would say this restaurant is one of the best in whole El Paso. The Crave Kitchen and Bar has not only great service but excellent food too. If I...
Food: Crave Kitchen and Bar
For me this bookstore is Heaven on Earth!! I always loved to read while eating a snack or drink a cup of hot chocolate and to find a place that...
Shopping: Kramerbooks & Afterwords Cafe