Avail Cheap Business Class Flights from Turkish Airlines and EVA Air, San Francisco, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > San Francisco > Avail Cheap Business Class Flights from Turkish Airlines and EVA Air
- General travel tip
- City center
ASAP Tickets has brought such outstanding deals by partnering with Turkish Airlines and EVA Air. These two airlines have actually brought these outstanding deals that you can only avail through ASAP Tickets. Let’s see why you should travel with them.
Reasons to fly with Turkish Airlines
Founded in 1933, Turkish Airlines is one of the leading airlines in the world dedicated to provide the most comfortable and reliable travel experience to its travelers. The airlines comprise a fleet of 133 of aircraft.
• They are the proud member of the Star Alliance
• They have been awarded with a 4-star rating by Skytrax
• They have been awarded as the Best Airline in Europe 2015
• The airlines operate scheduled flight services from about 42 airports in Turkey as well as more than 199 international destinations
• They provide 18ins wide economy class cabin seats with a 32ins gap between seats. Economy class passengers are provided with a wide variety of audio books, documentaries, movies, 250 CD music archive, interactive game channels, SMS and email access and audio-visual options via personal screens.
• They provide 19-33ins wide business class seats with a 34-61ins gap between the seats. The seats can be reclined to up to 180 degrees. Treavelers are provided with cupboard for jacket or overcoat along with an awesome selection of local as well as foreign daily newspapers and magazines. With an externally mounted camera, they can have a birds-eye view from their seat. Business class passengers can relax in business class lounges before flight. The lounges offer different types of pre-flight entertainment for the relaxation seekers while they offer a wire communication services for the passengers who want to wrap up work before the flight.
• With ASAP Tickets, passengers can find the widest variety of Turkish Airlines business class flight tickets to worldwide destinations that include Turkey, Middle East, Iran, Israel, Tunisia, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Kuwait, Yemen, Oman, Jordan, Kenya, Bahrain, Russia, India, Ukraine and a lot more at the most reasonable price.
Reasons to fly with EVA Air
Founded in 1989, EVA Air is one of the most popular airlines focused to provide the passengers with the best comfort and ensure maximum reliability. The airlines comprise a fleet of 55 aircraft. It is a private airline. Taiwanese airlines rated with a 4-star by Skytrax. Let’s check why you should travel with EVA Air.
• They are the privileged member of Star Alliance
• They have the best cabin crews in the Asian continent.
• They are the second largest Taiwanese Airline
• The airlines operate scheduled flight services to about 40 airports worldwide including Australia, Asia, North America and Europe
• They provide 18ins wide economy class cabin seats with a 33ins gap between seats. Economy class passengers are provided with best in-flight entertainment facilities that include music, movies, videogames as well as other features
• They provide 22ins wide business class seats with a 61ins gap between the seats. The seats can be reclined to 136 to169 degrees. Treavelers are provided with headrests and expansible foot as well as leg rests and music, movies and videogames only at a touch of a 10.4 degree high resolution LCD screen. Business class passengers can relax in business class lounges before flight. The lounges offer different types of pre-flight entertainment for the relaxation seekers while they offer business facilities for the passengers who want to wrap up work before the flight.
• With ASAP Tickets, passengers can find the widest variety of EVA Air business class flight tickets to worldwide destinations that include Taiwan, Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, China, Thailand and Cambodia at the most reasonable price. EVA Air private fares as well as ticket inventory ensure the most comfortable, cost-effective and effective travel experience.
ASAP Tickets is an online flight booking tool. They care for the customers and do their best to ensure the most enjoyable flight experience. Pick up your phone and talk to one of their representatives to know about the best deals offered by both Turkish Airlines and EVA Air.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for San Francisco
- Balmy Street MuralsLocated in the heart of the latino district of San Francisco is a little gem of a street where the houses are painted with latin-american centric murals. These murals, which are painted on the garages, each have some sort of meaning and [...]D: 7.4mi00
- Alcatraz IslandProbably one of the most famous jails in the world and home to many myths and movies, this used to be a high security federal prison in 1934. Originally the Island was home to many pelicans and for that reason it was called "Isla de los [...]D: 11mi10
- Powell St Cable CarThe Powell/Market Street Cable Car is one of the most popular Cable Car Stops in the city. It showcases the famous Cable Car Turnaround, where drivers manually turn the car the same way it has been done since its opening. The line to get on [...]D: 9.7mi00
- Coit TowerThe most amazing sight I've ever seen. The Coit Tower, built in 1933 in memory of an eccentric rich lady, Lillie Hitchcock Coit (who left all her money to this tower) and the brave firemen of the city, is a tall white marble tower which [...]D: 10.9mi00
- Golden Gate BridgeWell, I guess this is something pretty obvious, but then I guess it's a valid tip. Go visit the Golden gate bridge. Try to come during the late afternoon and maybe wait for sunset, that will make some awesome pictures. [...]D: 12.5mi00
Things about San Francisco you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Day 01: Leave Dhaka by domestic flight for Jessore in the morning. On arrival at Jessore Airport our representative will receive and transfer you...
Sightseeing: World largest Mangrove Forest Sundarbans Forest Trips
The Museum der Westküste is a fantastic little museum that you would have never expected on a little island like Föhr. The relatively new...
History & Culture: Museum der Westüste
If you intend to go there, check the availability of buses and train, together with it´s schedules. Otherwise it happens, like at a lot of other...
Public Transportation: If you don't want to get lost
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
At the height of 1,38 (421m) feet, the Kuala Lumpur Tower is the fifth tallest tower in the world. From the Observation deck you have a beautiful...
Sightseeing: Kuala Lumpur Tower
Breakthrough cafe is a great place for people to try the traditional local desert known as the cendol it originated from South east Asia and...
Food: Breakthrough Cafe
Everest view package:- Everest view trek package through Himalaya View Treks (p) Ltd. you will get totally different experience in lifetime trek,...
Outdoors Activities: Short Everest View Trek Package
Tagaytay City, Philippines
Don't miss the Taal lake, when you are in Tagaytay. You can book a tour to cross the lake to the Volcano Island. You can reach the top either...
General: Taal Lake
There is no place which could resemble the Cleveland Botanical Garden in the whole city, or the state. Full of exotic flowers, entertaining shows,...
Sightseeing: Cleveland Botanical Garden
Well it is definitely not for vegetarians... :) Brenner's is an award winning steakhouse, as you may know, but I was not so very amazed. Food...
Food: Brenner's Steakhouse in Houston
With a wide variety of dishes both for lunch and dinner, the Sunset Grill is a popular destination. They have everything one could desire, except...
Food: Sunset Grill