The Waterfront, San Diego, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > San Diego > The Waterfront
- Night Life & Entertainment travel tip
- City center
The bar was restored, very cosy and has got very good bar burgers. They also have live jazz and blues concerts and many people come here after work. It is a really good place to have a drink if you are around.
2044 Kettner Blvd
Recent travel tips for San Diego
- Gaslamp QuarterThe Gaslamp Quarter is San Diego's first choice for dining, shopping and entertainment. There are many things to discover in the areas of food, fun and culture. The gaslamp quarter is also one of the most historic areas of San Diego. If [...]D: 3.9mi00
- Legoland in San DiegoLegoland is an amusement park and is fun if you go with kids... or if you feel like you are a kid in the inside. Almost everything is made of big legos from the entrance to the end. You should bring clothes to change, because you will [...]D: n/a10
- The Mormon TempleThe construction of the Mormon Temple of San Diego was led by the architect William S. Lewis II. and Kenneth Möller, their inspiration came from the Mormon temples in Salt Lake City and Washington DC. The white building is an excellent [...]D: 10.5mi00
- Mission San Luis ReyMission San Luis Rey is the oldest mission in California. It was founded by Franciscan friars in 1794 to convert the local natives to the catholic religion. Now it can be visited by the public. The rooms, cells and halls were preserved [...]D: n/a00
- New Children's MuseumNew Children's Museum is a great project. It was opened in 2008 and has got a lot of programs for kids. The whole place was constructed of recycled materials and is very environmentally friendly. There are tunnels that lead to a place [...]D: 3.6mi00
Things about San Diego you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Buenos Aires, Argentina
It might be bizarre to recommend a cemetery as a sight, but it's my best place in the whole city. A lot of Argentina's famous and wealthy people...
History & Culture: Recoleta Cemetery
The place is not really cheap, indeed, but you may mostly see businessmen there. I would recommend to try some of the cocktails -if you are not...
Night Life & Entertainment: Cafe-Bar M1
If you are close, you should take a look at the impressing Castel at Carcassone. It also offers a great view over the city.
History & Culture: Catharian castle
We are ground handling agent handling hotels car rental guides/Escort arrival /Departute assistance in Agra india E-mail...
General: Taj mahal
Kodaikanal is a popular hill station in the southern state of Tamil Nadu. This hill station is famous for its scenic beauty and Kodai Lake....
Night Life & Entertainment: Kodaikanal tour packages
Johor Baharu, Malaysia
This restaurant is a great place to try the various local cusines and dishes of Malaysia. A tip here is if you are interested to try the local...
Food: Restoran Mustika Zamzam
Singapore City, Singapore
This place is the place to go for those who would like to go for a treasure hunt, for all types of items, as the saying “one’s man...
Shopping: Thieves Flea Market @ Sungei Road, Singapore
Las Cruces, New Mexico
Visit Mesilla! The Gadsden Purchase, which annexed Mesilla to the United States from Mexico and established the current international borders of...
General: Gadsden Purchase and Mesilla Plaza
New Orleans, Louisiana
Voodoo is an important part of New Orleans culture, and not only because it is still practiced by some, in the form of gris-gris and other spells,...
History & Culture: Historic Voodoo Museum in New Orleans
Durban, South Africa
Looking for a Durban, South Africa hotel for this weekend for this Friday and Saturday night? You will definitely get the most value and the best...
General: The Best Hotels in Durban For This Weekend