The Waterfront, San Diego, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > San Diego > The Waterfront
- Night Life & Entertainment travel tip
- City center
The bar was restored, very cosy and has got very good bar burgers. They also have live jazz and blues concerts and many people come here after work. It is a really good place to have a drink if you are around.
2044 Kettner Blvd
Recent travel tips for San Diego
- The San Diego Trading CompanyThe San Diego Trading Company, offers every imaginable souvenir like hats, caps, sweatshirts or memorabilia of the San Diego Padres and San Diego Chargers. This is basically get all the presents before you go back home. [...]D: 3.7mi00
- Cucina UrbanaIs one of the greatest place to dine. Cucina Urbana was opened not long ago, but it's very popular and I can understand why. I loved the floral table clothes and the nice waiters. Besides, I didn't find anything in the menu that would [...]D: n/a00
- Balboa ParkThe large and pleasant Balboa Park is located in the heart of the city. The park gives home to the famous san Diego Zoo and not less than 13 museums. Not all of the museums are very good, but the Museum of Man and the Natural History [...]D: 4.6mi00
- Bali Hai RestaurantBali Hai Restaurant boasts a fantastic view over the harbor and the skyline of San Diego. The restaurant offers a variety of foods from Hawaii in a wonderful tropical ambiance. There is a wonderful boat dock in the back of the [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Legoland in San DiegoLegoland is an amusement park and is fun if you go with kids... or if you feel like you are a kid in the inside. Almost everything is made of big legos from the entrance to the end. You should bring clothes to change, because you will [...]D: n/a10
Things about San Diego you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Old Montreal is famous for its history which tells of trade, politics, entertainment and immigration. Many people, mostly from France and England...
History & Culture: The Old Town of Montreal
In a former property of the monastery of Weingarten, there is the new Fasnetsmuseum. It was founded on 2003 and shows you the rich culture and...
History & Culture: Fasnetsmuseum
The building s the mortuary temple of the first known female pharaoh, Hatshepsut, who reigned in the 15th century BC. She was one of the most...
History & Culture: Hatshepsut Temple
The Cathedral is the third largest church and the absolute largest Gothic Church in the world. Its construction was completed in around 1500 and...
History & Culture: Catedral
Better visit the locals for lunch then going to restaurants that serve not so traditional French food like pizza. Locals are very kind and you can...
Food: Traditional food
Tel Aviv, Israel
Hi I travel to Tel Aviv several times a year and I have found that renting an apartment for short term is much cheaper than renting a hotel room...
General: Recommendation for accommodation in Tel Aviv
Near the river Pushpavati, there is an artistic legacy standing as Modhera Sun Temple. What carving, what detailing!!! The most amazing thing is...
General: Modhera Sun Temple
Don't give money to beggars on the streets, give food or help out in their community.
Sightseeing: Philippine eco-cultural adventure specialist
Near the cave just about a 1 mile you can find a great place for camping, with grass and a little brook
General: A little camping
La Jolla, California
Westfield Shoppingtown UTC with its fantastically beautiful promenade operates more than 160 selected stores. There are, for example, Abercrombie &...
Shopping: Westfield hoppingtown UTC