Fairytale Town, Sacramento, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Sacramento > Fairytale Town
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
Though you have to know that kids are not allowed inside alone and adults either, they have to go both. But that's not a problem because that way children can be much more easily supervised. This place can provide so much fun the little ones, that you might have to think about tiring them out, because would not wan to leave. :)
3901 Land Park Dr, Sacramento, CA 95822, USA
$4.50 kids/adults (weekends)
Thursday-Sunday: 10:00am-4:00pm. (in summer open daily)
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Sacramento
- Fast Eddie Bike ToursAn amazing experience we had with Fast Eddie Bike Tours when we explored the rural areas around the city. There are so many scenic places and beautiful spots to see that I think people should go there more often. The guided tour includes [...]D: 4.9mi00
- La Bonne Soupe CafeThough it is a really small place with a long line always at its entrance, the wait sooo worth it, because you will never find a place where watching the chef making the sandwiches in front of you can be so entertaining. La Bonne Soupe Cafe [...]D: 2.9mi00
- The WaterboyA rustic small restaurant that you fall in love with from the first time you step through its doors. The Waterboy has a welcoming ambiance and an amazing staff who are friendly, and helpful all the time. We had such a lovely evening on our [...]D: 3.8mi00
- Tuli BistroFor a relaxed lunch or a more fun dinner, the Tuli Bistro is perfect. The whole ambiance of the place is just welcoming and you really feel good afterward. Not to mention their dishes are delicious. We had a soup and a pizza and a [...]D: 4.1mi00
- The KitchenSacramento's finest restaurant which leaves with a longing to return, The Kitchen conquered not only the locals but its visiting customers too. Their dishes are exquisite and delightful, though sometimes I would have had more. With the [...]D: 6mi00
Things about Sacramento you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
There are some nice possibilities to go for shopping, in the city center and at some shopping malls.
Shopping: If you want to go shopping...
Oxford, United Kingdom
Know how to ride a push bike, as thats what everyone does!
This was the first Christian abbey and monastery in Hungary at the very beginning of the 13th century. The building is beautiful, the monks are...
History & Culture: Benedictan Archabbey
The theater of the Phoenix has truly lived up to its reputation, rising from the ashes and becoming one of the prestigious opera houses in Venice....
History & Culture: Teatro La Fenice
It isn't a good place at all. The waiters were impolite, the menu was a single sheet thrown onto the table and without prices. We ordered meal...
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Ocho Rios ( www.ocho-rios-jamaica.com ) has some of the most diverse tourist attractions. You have Dunns River Falls, Dolphin Cove, Blue Hole (this...
General: Ocho Rios Attractions
If you are at Cuzco, you should definietly visit Machu Picchu, the ancient Inka fort on top of the mountain. A huge part of the houses are...
History & Culture: The ancient Inka castle on the mountain near Aguas Calientes
Los Angeles, California
This is basically a pier that was turned into a little theme park. The nice thing about it is that it's right by the beach, you can easily walk...
History & Culture: Santa Monica Pier
We spent such a nice few hours in one of Toledo's finest diners, the Rockwell's Restaurant. Famous for their amazingly light and tasty...
Food: Rockwell's Restaurant
A beautiful white structure, still in restoration process, though, the San Xavier del Bac Mission is beautiful in its white simplicity, but you are...
History & Culture: San Xavier del Bac Mission