Fairytale Town, Sacramento, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Sacramento > Fairytale Town
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
Though you have to know that kids are not allowed inside alone and adults either, they have to go both. But that's not a problem because that way children can be much more easily supervised. This place can provide so much fun the little ones, that you might have to think about tiring them out, because would not wan to leave. :)
3901 Land Park Dr, Sacramento, CA 95822, USA
$4.50 kids/adults (weekends)
Thursday-Sunday: 10:00am-4:00pm. (in summer open daily)
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Sacramento
- California Automobile MuseumFor a few hours of real, vintage museum exploration, the California Automobile Museum can be the perfect spot. Though a bit hidden, it worth the seek, because this small gem of old, classic cars is so different from the usual vehicle [...]D: 3.4mi00
- The KitchenSacramento's finest restaurant which leaves with a longing to return, The Kitchen conquered not only the locals but its visiting customers too. Their dishes are exquisite and delightful, though sometimes I would have had more. With the [...]D: 6mi00
- La Bonne Soupe CafeThough it is a really small place with a long line always at its entrance, the wait sooo worth it, because you will never find a place where watching the chef making the sandwiches in front of you can be so entertaining. La Bonne Soupe Cafe [...]D: 2.9mi00
- Old SacramentoThe older, more traditional aspect of the city is preserved in the Old Sacramento area, where you can find dining locales, shops, walking areas and museums, not to mention a lot to see. This area of the city is a must, not just because [...]D: n/a00
- Tuli BistroFor a relaxed lunch or a more fun dinner, the Tuli Bistro is perfect. The whole ambiance of the place is just welcoming and you really feel good afterward. Not to mention their dishes are delicious. We had a soup and a pizza and a [...]D: 4.1mi00
Things about Sacramento you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Avebury, United Kingdom
This village, Avebury is located in Wiltshire, in southern England. Here you can find the largest neolithic stone circle in England constructed...
Outdoors Activities: Avebury Henge
A palace turned into a mosque is the finest example of architectural art. You will surely think that it's a fort and not a mosque. A wonderful...
History & Culture: Jama Masjid - Palace or Mosque
Here at Mazo Konkan! we’re very excited to announce the launch of our newly designed Sub-Division / Website which goes live today and is located...
General: Ganpatipule - Mazo Konkan's sub-division launch!
The 19 windmills of Kinderdijk are world heritage sites since 1997.This wonderful group of buildings is a reminder of the more than 10,000...
General: The 19 windmills of Kinderdijk
Tagaytay City, Philippines
Don't miss the Taal lake, when you are in Tagaytay. You can book a tour to cross the lake to the Volcano Island. You can reach the top either...
General: Taal Lake
Saint Petersburg, Russia
This incredible building is one of those attractions that you absolutely shouldn't miss when visiting St. Petersburg. At the first glance, it...
History & Culture: Church of the Savior on the Spilled Blood
Las Cruces, New Mexico
Visit Mesilla! The Gadsden Purchase, which annexed Mesilla to the United States from Mexico and established the current international borders of...
General: Gadsden Purchase and Mesilla Plaza
Lots to do here. Beaches, Mystic Seaport Museum, New England towns, History and more
Sightseeing: Part of Stonington, CT
The best get-away for families with children old and young is Please Touch Museum. They have everything kids could love. And because children are...
History & Culture: Please Touch Museum in Philadelphia
The Portland Saturday Market is actually open on Sundays as well, and it is the largest outdoor arts and crafts market in the United States. It...
Shopping: Portland Saturday Market