Fairytale Town, Sacramento, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Sacramento > Fairytale Town
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
Though you have to know that kids are not allowed inside alone and adults either, they have to go both. But that's not a problem because that way children can be much more easily supervised. This place can provide so much fun the little ones, that you might have to think about tiring them out, because would not wan to leave. :)
3901 Land Park Dr, Sacramento, CA 95822, USA
$4.50 kids/adults (weekends)
Thursday-Sunday: 10:00am-4:00pm. (in summer open daily)
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Sacramento
- California Automobile MuseumFor a few hours of real, vintage museum exploration, the California Automobile Museum can be the perfect spot. Though a bit hidden, it worth the seek, because this small gem of old, classic cars is so different from the usual vehicle [...]D: 3.4mi00
- The WaterboyA rustic small restaurant that you fall in love with from the first time you step through its doors. The Waterboy has a welcoming ambiance and an amazing staff who are friendly, and helpful all the time. We had such a lovely evening on our [...]D: 3.8mi00
- The KitchenSacramento's finest restaurant which leaves with a longing to return, The Kitchen conquered not only the locals but its visiting customers too. Their dishes are exquisite and delightful, though sometimes I would have had more. With the [...]D: 6mi00
- La Bonne Soupe CafeThough it is a really small place with a long line always at its entrance, the wait sooo worth it, because you will never find a place where watching the chef making the sandwiches in front of you can be so entertaining. La Bonne Soupe Cafe [...]D: 2.9mi00
- California State Railroad MuseumEven though you might not be a real railroad fan, the California State Railroad Museum is still a place that you can easily visit without getting overcrowded with information or bored, even with children. Being a small museum, they [...]D: 2.5mi00
Things about Sacramento you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Are you looking for a trip that offers you a chance to get off the beaten track in Northern Vietnam. In addition to that, it is still able to...
General: Off the beaten track Travel by Custom Vietnam Travel
If you visited the museum at Uhldingen, it´s just one step, to go swimming in the Lake of Constance. For example at the lake baths of Kressbron or...
Outdoors Activities: Swimming at the Lake of Constance
At the very top of one of the surrounding mountains in Quito you will find a very big statue of the Virgin Mary standing on a dragon with a leash...
Sightseeing: Mirador Panecillo
Have fun cruising effortlessly through the timeless streets of Florence on the coolest rides of the 21st century. The Segway Tour experience is the...
Sightseeing: Florence Segway Tour
In this area, called 'cinque terre', you can take wounderful walks in the nature. You can start in the coastal town Levanto and wander to for exte...
General: Cinque terre
Huahine, French Polynesia
Tahiti is famous for growing great vanilla. Be sure to take a tour of Huahine and visit the vanilla farms where you can buy fresh vanilla beans to...
History & Culture: Vanilla Farms in Huahine
In the center of the town there is a beautiful church, the 'Szent Mihaly Templom' and in front of it lies the prize-winner statue of one of the...
History & Culture: The St. Michael church and the Mathias statue
The most beautiful thing near my city is lake Baikal. Many tourists come here to see it every year. Lake Baikal is the oldest (25 million years)...
General: Amazing lake Baikal near my city
Charleston, West Virginia
For a peaceful but also an entertaining retreat from the city, Cato Park is the best place to go. It not only includes picnic areas but a huge golf...
Outdoors Activities: A Walk in Cato Park
Though not just for booklovers, this festival is organized on a weekend in late spring. The most amazing thing about the Library Festival is that...
Night Life & Entertainment: Free Library Festival in Philadelphia