The Waterboy, Sacramento, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Sacramento > The Waterboy
- Food travel tip
- City center
We had such a lovely evening on our last day in Sacramento and dining in the Waterboy just added to the perfect stay. Their food is heavenly, we loved every bit of it, not to mention their mouthwatering dessert, which left a sweet taste in our mouths. We would love to return again, we enjoyed ourselves tremendously.
2000 Capitol Ave, Sacramento, CA 95811, USA
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Sacramento
- California State Capitol MuseumBuilt on the image of the Washington Capitol, this imposing marble building is home to the senate and a public museum. Free tours are provided inside the California State Capitol Museum which feature not only art exhibitions but also the [...]D: 3.1mi00
- The KitchenSacramento's finest restaurant which leaves with a longing to return, The Kitchen conquered not only the locals but its visiting customers too. Their dishes are exquisite and delightful, though sometimes I would have had more. With the [...]D: 6mi00
- 33rd Street BistroServing extremely delicious food in an eclectic, fusion-like cuisine, the 33rd Street Bistro is a local favorite. Being almost always full, it shows the place's popularity. That is why you have to call ahead for reservations. The [...]D: 4.6mi00
- Fast Eddie Bike ToursAn amazing experience we had with Fast Eddie Bike Tours when we explored the rural areas around the city. There are so many scenic places and beautiful spots to see that I think people should go there more often. The guided tour includes [...]D: 4.9mi00
- Fairytale TownThe best place for kids in the whole city is definitely the Fairytale Town in downtown Sacramento. Children can play around all day, or visit the zoo, whatever they want in this amazing place designed just for kids. Though you have to know [...]D: 5.5mi00
Things about Sacramento you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are at Weingarten you really should visit it´s baroque church, one of the biggest in germany.
History & Culture: The Basilika
On my 1st trip to Quito, I got incredibly sick. First I thought it was food poisoning but it was suggested I had altitude sickness. We flew from...
General: Beware of Altitude sickness
Jammu is vey crowded during the months of october and April due to the holy Navratri season in India. To get good accommodations during these times...
General: Travel tip
Dont forget to view this great religious place atop a hill. For tips on travel in mysore visit mysorehub.com
General: Chamundi Hills
Shimla, the picturesque city in Himanchal Pradesh is widely adored for snow covered mountains, mesmerising greenery, splendid lakes, and pleasant...
Sightseeing: Top Tourist Places to Visit in Shimla
I am a good man with fear of God in life .
History & Culture: Be good to others
I really liked this hotel. Pier 5 Hotel doesn't just have an excellent location, but the staff in and out of the hotel provides excellent...
General: Pier 5 Hotel
Fort Worth, Texas
The National Historic District of the city, the Fort Worth Stockyards is a gem of Western culture and entertainment. For the ones who are...
History & Culture: Fort Worth Stockyards
Great tour!!! The kids just loved every minute of it. The cows were so funny sometimes making faces and licking their noses. It was hilarious. The...
Family & Fun: Superstition Farm
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Targeting mainly families with younger children, the Hunt Club Farm is a fun and exciting, not to mention educational place to visit. School field...
Family & Fun: Hunt Club Farm