The Waterboy, Sacramento, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Sacramento > The Waterboy
- Food travel tip
- City center
We had such a lovely evening on our last day in Sacramento and dining in the Waterboy just added to the perfect stay. Their food is heavenly, we loved every bit of it, not to mention their mouthwatering dessert, which left a sweet taste in our mouths. We would love to return again, we enjoyed ourselves tremendously.
2000 Capitol Ave, Sacramento, CA 95811, USA
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Sacramento
- La Bonne Soupe CafeThough it is a really small place with a long line always at its entrance, the wait sooo worth it, because you will never find a place where watching the chef making the sandwiches in front of you can be so entertaining. La Bonne Soupe Cafe [...]D: 2.9mi00
- Old SacramentoThe older, more traditional aspect of the city is preserved in the Old Sacramento area, where you can find dining locales, shops, walking areas and museums, not to mention a lot to see. This area of the city is a must, not just because [...]D: n/a00
- Mikuni Japanese RestaurantThe best Asian restaurant in Sacramento is definitely the Mikuni Japanese Restaurant in midtown. Their food preparations and specialties look not only artistic, they taste absolutely delicious. You can feel overwhelmed by the color and [...]D: 3.4mi00
- California State Railroad MuseumEven though you might not be a real railroad fan, the California State Railroad Museum is still a place that you can easily visit without getting overcrowded with information or bored, even with children. Being a small museum, they [...]D: 2.5mi00
- FunderlandA really fun place for children, where they can take rides and enjoy their surroundings is in Funderland. It is conveniently close to the Sacramento Zoo and the Fairytale Town, so if you get with taking the small trains, you just go and [...]D: 5.7mi00
Things about Sacramento you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Foz Do Iguacu, Brazil
Please do not miss the Monumental Ilumination of the Itaipu. Only occurs in fridays and saturdays, but it worth it.
General: Don´t Miss
Take a look at the new roman museum, located at the edge of Rheinbrohl. It shows history also for children, who are able to touch certain things or...
Sightseeing: Roman museum
The building s the mortuary temple of the first known female pharaoh, Hatshepsut, who reigned in the 15th century BC. She was one of the most...
History & Culture: Hatshepsut Temple
Make a bike trip through the Aaron Island. On the main island you can rent bikes for that.
Outdoors Activities: Biking on the Aaron Island
Though having a reputation of being perfect for business meetings, with its chandelier and silver cutlery, the Da Forni Restaurant is an elegant...
Food: Da Forni Restaurant
The main thing that you can do in the park, apart from walking around, is people-watching. You might be surprised now, but that is what visitors do...
Sightseeing: Yoyogi Park
I would say, the Mitsui Japanese Restaurant serves the best Japanese food you can get in any of the Taipei restaurants. They have several branches...
Food: Mitsui Japanese Cuisine
Though Arlington is not one of the bigger cities, it sure has great dining places. Papasito's Cantina has the best Tex-Mex cuisine all around...
Food: Pappasito's Cantina
Both a shop and a museum, the Tucson Mineral and Gem World is a unique place where you can find really rare rocks, meteorites, fossils, and...
History & Culture: Tucson Mineral and Gem World
If you like skiing, you should definitely go there. The glaciers at Hintertux offers you a wide variety of ski runs, for every state of skill. ...
Outdoors Activities: Skiing