Crocker Art Museum, Sacramento, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Sacramento > Crocker Art Museum
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
A wide variety of collections are on display in the museum, a bit of everything for every taste. The drawings are the most interesting, not to mention the huge paintings depicting shapes forms and expressions that makes you twist your mind and imagination in order to figure out their meaning. Totally taken aback by the place. I can only recommend it!
216 O St, Sacramento, CA 95814, USA
$5 for kids, $10 for adults.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Sacramento
- California Automobile MuseumFor a few hours of real, vintage museum exploration, the California Automobile Museum can be the perfect spot. Though a bit hidden, it worth the seek, because this small gem of old, classic cars is so different from the usual vehicle [...]D: 3.4mi00
- Fast Eddie Bike ToursAn amazing experience we had with Fast Eddie Bike Tours when we explored the rural areas around the city. There are so many scenic places and beautiful spots to see that I think people should go there more often. The guided tour includes [...]D: 4.9mi00
- Old SacramentoThe older, more traditional aspect of the city is preserved in the Old Sacramento area, where you can find dining locales, shops, walking areas and museums, not to mention a lot to see. This area of the city is a must, not just because [...]D: n/a00
- The KitchenSacramento's finest restaurant which leaves with a longing to return, The Kitchen conquered not only the locals but its visiting customers too. Their dishes are exquisite and delightful, though sometimes I would have had more. With the [...]D: 6mi00
- Mikuni Japanese RestaurantThe best Asian restaurant in Sacramento is definitely the Mikuni Japanese Restaurant in midtown. Their food preparations and specialties look not only artistic, they taste absolutely delicious. You can feel overwhelmed by the color and [...]D: 3.4mi00
Things about Sacramento you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you visited the museum at Uhldingen, it´s just one step, to go swimming in the Lake of Constance. For example at the lake baths of Kressbron or...
Outdoors Activities: Swimming at the Lake of Constance
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Pedro Sánchez (On the way to Miches): If you are headed to Miches in the Dominican Republic, take time to stop off in Pedro Sanchez, a rural...
Outdoors Activities: Pedro Sanchez
Derry, United Kingdom
As you may know, Halloween has its roots in the Irish culture. A fine example for that is the Halloween Carnival in Derry, a city in Northern...
Night Life & Entertainment: Derry Halloween Carnival
Manchester, United Kingdom
Take a romantic walk among the bridges and boats of Castlefield. The canals are amazing, especially in the evening, after a good dinner in a nearby...
Sightseeing: Take a romantic walk
Quezon City, Philippines
La Loma in Quezon City is, they say, the oldest cockpit in the country. It is the place of the typical centuries-old sport on the Philippines, the...
Night Life & Entertainment: The La Loma Cockpit
Coimbra's University is one of the oldest in the world. It is located on the highest point of the upper town, where once the royal palace stood. ...
Sightseeing: The Old University
The inner city of Sighisoara (Schassburg in German and Segesvar in Hungarian)is wonderful. The city has all the traits of the Saxon architecture as...
History & Culture: The Inner City
New York, New York
Time Square is a place that makes you feel alive. You just find yourself in the busiest place you have ever seen. It is crowded, laud and...
Sightseeing: Times Square
Santa Ana, California
For a quick or a copious meal in a small town like Santa Ana you don't even have to go far, at Bristol street there is a small diner which...
Food: Baja Fish Tacos
I've never been on a hot air balloon and most certainly never been in the air with it, so taking part at the Tucson Balloon Rides was the most...
Sightseeing: Tucson Balloon Rides