Crocker Art Museum, Sacramento, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Sacramento > Crocker Art Museum
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
A wide variety of collections are on display in the museum, a bit of everything for every taste. The drawings are the most interesting, not to mention the huge paintings depicting shapes forms and expressions that makes you twist your mind and imagination in order to figure out their meaning. Totally taken aback by the place. I can only recommend it!
216 O St, Sacramento, CA 95814, USA
$5 for kids, $10 for adults.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Sacramento
- 33rd Street BistroServing extremely delicious food in an eclectic, fusion-like cuisine, the 33rd Street Bistro is a local favorite. Being almost always full, it shows the place's popularity. That is why you have to call ahead for reservations. The [...]D: 4.6mi00
- California State Railroad MuseumEven though you might not be a real railroad fan, the California State Railroad Museum is still a place that you can easily visit without getting overcrowded with information or bored, even with children. Being a small museum, they [...]D: 2.5mi00
- Mikuni Japanese RestaurantThe best Asian restaurant in Sacramento is definitely the Mikuni Japanese Restaurant in midtown. Their food preparations and specialties look not only artistic, they taste absolutely delicious. You can feel overwhelmed by the color and [...]D: 3.4mi00
- Tuli BistroFor a relaxed lunch or a more fun dinner, the Tuli Bistro is perfect. The whole ambiance of the place is just welcoming and you really feel good afterward. Not to mention their dishes are delicious. We had a soup and a pizza and a [...]D: 4.1mi00
- California Automobile MuseumFor a few hours of real, vintage museum exploration, the California Automobile Museum can be the perfect spot. Though a bit hidden, it worth the seek, because this small gem of old, classic cars is so different from the usual vehicle [...]D: 3.4mi00
Things about Sacramento you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The Museum der Westküste is a fantastic little museum that you would have never expected on a little island like Föhr. The relatively new...
History & Culture: Museum der Westüste
Tivoli Garden is the oldest of the amusement parks in the world, they say that Walt Disney got his idea of Disneyland from here. It is situated in...
General: Tivoli Gardens
I find very interesting the Odense International Film Festival, I hope to have time to visit it soon. In case you want to know more about it: ...
History & Culture: The Odense International Film Festival
The Kilkenny Castle was built in the 12th century. It is definitely a must see, if you are in the area. It was renovated in the 19th century and...
History & Culture: Kilkenny Castle
Tel Aviv, Israel
Hi I travel to Tel Aviv several times a year and I have found that renting an apartment for short term is much cheaper than renting a hotel room...
General: Recommendation for accommodation in Tel Aviv
Serangoon Garden Estate, Singapore
BZB is a bar located along serangoon garden estate. This is frequented by many of the regulars as well as many groups of people who like to chill...
Night Life & Entertainment: BZB (Bar)
Even in a small town like Aurora you can find a unique, small little Japanese restaurant, the Sushi Katsu, that serves maybe the best sushi and...
Food: Sushi Katsu
I have never seen a house from which only the pillars remained after it burned down. When I saw the mansion in rural Lauderdale County I was amazed...
History & Culture: Forks of Cypress, a Mysterious Plantation
Serving delicious Thai food that just fill your sense with their rich aroma, Thai Spices can be found in the grounds of the Mekong Plaza. The...
Food: Thai Spices
Are you interested on horse riding? Check 'Reiterhof Weissenhof'. It's ideal for kids, they offer lessons for kids and adults. It's ideal during a...
General: Horse Riding in Radstadt