La Bonne Soupe Cafe, Sacramento, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Sacramento > La Bonne Soupe Cafe
- Food travel tip
- City center
You should arrive really early and maybe take a book with your, but after seeing the first 'performance' of the only employee of the cafe, you will surely put away anything you wanted to distract yourself while waiting, because it is just amazing how he can multi-task.
920 8th St, Sacramento, CA 95814, USA
Starts from $5/$7.
Recent travel tips for Sacramento
- The KitchenSacramento's finest restaurant which leaves with a longing to return, The Kitchen conquered not only the locals but its visiting customers too. Their dishes are exquisite and delightful, though sometimes I would have had more. With the [...]D: 6mi00
- Fast Eddie Bike ToursAn amazing experience we had with Fast Eddie Bike Tours when we explored the rural areas around the city. There are so many scenic places and beautiful spots to see that I think people should go there more often. The guided tour includes [...]D: 4.9mi00
- 33rd Street BistroServing extremely delicious food in an eclectic, fusion-like cuisine, the 33rd Street Bistro is a local favorite. Being almost always full, it shows the place's popularity. That is why you have to call ahead for reservations. The [...]D: 4.6mi00
- California State Railroad MuseumEven though you might not be a real railroad fan, the California State Railroad Museum is still a place that you can easily visit without getting overcrowded with information or bored, even with children. Being a small museum, they [...]D: 2.5mi00
- The FirehouseLocated in downtown Sacramento, in the Old City, The Firehouse bistro is a beautiful, elegant restaurant remodeled from a former fire station. Their exquisite cuisine combats with the places' charm and elegance, providing the diner an [...]D: 2.7mi00
Things about Sacramento you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The building s the mortuary temple of the first known female pharaoh, Hatshepsut, who reigned in the 15th century BC. She was one of the most...
History & Culture: Hatshepsut Temple
This castle has a very long and even more interesting history. It was built by King Alfonso XI in 1328 not fat from the old Moorish fortress having...
History & Culture: Alcazar de los Reyes Cristianos
In Roubaix there is a “must see” sight called La Piscine (The swimming pool). It is in fact a museum (Museum of Art and Industry) opened after...
Sightseeing: La Piscine - A museum on top of a swimming pool
My hometown is now the fifth largest city in all Japan, but in 1857 its inhabitants numbered only 7 people. After it was chosen as an...
General: Sapporo, my favorite city
The first stop to almost every visitor that goes to the metropolis is the central district of Tokyo. Though the are has been destroyed many times...
Sightseeing: Central Tokyo
Don't give money to beggars on the streets, give food or help out in their community.
Sightseeing: Philippine eco-cultural adventure specialist
There is a castle in this city. It has a big parking but there you have to pay... very close about 50-100 meters from the castle you turn right on...
History & Culture: Bratislava Castle
This is a fantastic site, and very few people know it because the more famous National Parks like Zion National Park, and Bryce Canyon are...
Outdoors Activities: Coral Red and Pink Sand Dunes
A beautiful, entertaining zoo which is quite popular among the locals of Long Beach, the Henry Doorly Zoo deserves its praises. They have quite a...
Family & Fun: Henry Doorly Zoo
The Phipps Conservatory doesn't only look magnificent from the outside, but inside too. With all those colorful and lush flowers, plants that...
Sightseeing: Phipps Conservatory