La Bonne Soupe Cafe, Sacramento, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Sacramento > La Bonne Soupe Cafe
- Food travel tip
- City center
You should arrive really early and maybe take a book with your, but after seeing the first 'performance' of the only employee of the cafe, you will surely put away anything you wanted to distract yourself while waiting, because it is just amazing how he can multi-task.
920 8th St, Sacramento, CA 95814, USA
Starts from $5/$7.
Recent travel tips for Sacramento
- Fairytale TownThe best place for kids in the whole city is definitely the Fairytale Town in downtown Sacramento. Children can play around all day, or visit the zoo, whatever they want in this amazing place designed just for kids. Though you have to know [...]D: 5.5mi00
- California State Railroad MuseumEven though you might not be a real railroad fan, the California State Railroad Museum is still a place that you can easily visit without getting overcrowded with information or bored, even with children. Being a small museum, they [...]D: 2.5mi00
- Mikuni Japanese RestaurantThe best Asian restaurant in Sacramento is definitely the Mikuni Japanese Restaurant in midtown. Their food preparations and specialties look not only artistic, they taste absolutely delicious. You can feel overwhelmed by the color and [...]D: 3.4mi00
- Fast Eddie Bike ToursAn amazing experience we had with Fast Eddie Bike Tours when we explored the rural areas around the city. There are so many scenic places and beautiful spots to see that I think people should go there more often. The guided tour includes [...]D: 4.9mi00
- The KitchenSacramento's finest restaurant which leaves with a longing to return, The Kitchen conquered not only the locals but its visiting customers too. Their dishes are exquisite and delightful, though sometimes I would have had more. With the [...]D: 6mi00
Things about Sacramento you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Located on the northern part of Lhasa is the residence of the Dalai Lama, the leader of the Buddhist religion. The Palace is also a World Heritage...
History & Culture: Potala Palace
If you are at Nimes, the ancient Nemausus, you should make a walk along the roman waterpipe. There is also the famous Pont du Gard, nearly...
History & Culture: Pont du Gard, roman waterpip
It is a world of its own! The west of India has its unique culture, history, people and places of interest that should be explored! There are so...
Family & Fun: Tourist Places in Gujarat
There is a new hotel in Tiruchirappali called " Grand Gardenia " Ph: 91 9585644000 email; firstname.lastname@example.org I've had good...
General: New hotel in Tiruchirappalli
The Angio d'Or, ot Golden Angel is a very nice little place with acceptable prices. The atmosphere is very intimate and I was told that the...
Food: Angiol d'Or
This church has become a sort of visiting card for Vilnius. It is considered to be the masterpiece of late Lithuanian Gothic. It's a must to see...
Sightseeing: St. Ann's Church
Coimbra's University is one of the oldest in the world. It is located on the highest point of the upper town, where once the royal palace stood. ...
Sightseeing: The Old University
If you are the the modern city of Tarsus, you definitely should visit the ancient city. The oldest parts can be traced back till 4th millenium B.C.
History & Culture: Ancient Tarsus
A cake heaven, I have to admit. The place marvels with unique taste and finery, attention to detail. The Katrina Rozelle pastry and desserts shop...
Shopping: Katrina Rozelle
Ama-Ama is the best if you like seafood. The ingredients are all fresh and locally provided and it can be felt on the prepared food as well....
Food: Ama-Ama Oyster Bar & Grill