Funderland, Sacramento, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Sacramento > Funderland
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
There is no entrance fee, so that's a good point there, though you have to pay for the rides $1.50. Its almost totally free. You have to accompany on some ride your kids, due to height and age restrictions, but that way you can a have some fun too. It is a really happy place to go with family, small kids.
1350 17th Ave, Sacramento, CA 95822, USA
Entrance is free, rides are charged.
Open in weekend during Winter, and on in summer weekdays too. Usually from 11am to 5pm.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Sacramento
- Mikuni Japanese RestaurantThe best Asian restaurant in Sacramento is definitely the Mikuni Japanese Restaurant in midtown. Their food preparations and specialties look not only artistic, they taste absolutely delicious. You can feel overwhelmed by the color and [...]D: 3.4mi00
- Tuli BistroFor a relaxed lunch or a more fun dinner, the Tuli Bistro is perfect. The whole ambiance of the place is just welcoming and you really feel good afterward. Not to mention their dishes are delicious. We had a soup and a pizza and a [...]D: 4.1mi00
- Fast Eddie Bike ToursAn amazing experience we had with Fast Eddie Bike Tours when we explored the rural areas around the city. There are so many scenic places and beautiful spots to see that I think people should go there more often. The guided tour includes [...]D: 4.9mi00
- Old SacramentoThe older, more traditional aspect of the city is preserved in the Old Sacramento area, where you can find dining locales, shops, walking areas and museums, not to mention a lot to see. This area of the city is a must, not just because [...]D: n/a00
- The KitchenSacramento's finest restaurant which leaves with a longing to return, The Kitchen conquered not only the locals but its visiting customers too. Their dishes are exquisite and delightful, though sometimes I would have had more. With the [...]D: 6mi00
Things about Sacramento you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island
There are many beautiful and well preserved Victorian houses in Charlottetown, but most of them are private property and people live in them so you...
History & Culture: Beaconsfield Historic House
When going to this place make sure you stay at a 4star,you will enjoy your holiday better.
If you want to reach other cities from there, go to the main bus station in the city center, directly adjacent to the harbour.
Public Transportation: Reaching other cities from Gythion
When I arrived in Milano I visited Castello Sforzesco but I didn't had enought time to visit 'Il Domo di Milano' and that's a thing that I regret,...
History & Culture: Castello Sforzesco, Milan
Vaduz the capital of Liechtenstein is a small little town. Its smaller then most towns that I have visited in Spain and there is very little to see...
Bike Rentals & Bike Tours
Outdoors Activities: Bikeiberia Rentals & Tour
Dakar Bango, Senegal
Needs someone to trust ,write me with id(Bintaphdesmond@yahoo.com.sg)
History & Culture: Trusted one
When you head into Izmir, you might wander why because it's not really a sight seeing place. But don't worry, if you head to the water and walk...
Sightseeing: The Big Statue of Attaturk
Long Beach, California
Either for a date, a business meeting or just a friendly gathering, the Corks Away Wine Cruises are great regardless of your choice of...
Night Life & Entertainment: Corks Away Wine Cruises
Ama-Ama is the best if you like seafood. The ingredients are all fresh and locally provided and it can be felt on the prepared food as well....
Food: Ama-Ama Oyster Bar & Grill