Funderland, Sacramento, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Sacramento > Funderland
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
There is no entrance fee, so that's a good point there, though you have to pay for the rides $1.50. Its almost totally free. You have to accompany on some ride your kids, due to height and age restrictions, but that way you can a have some fun too. It is a really happy place to go with family, small kids.
1350 17th Ave, Sacramento, CA 95822, USA
Entrance is free, rides are charged.
Open in weekend during Winter, and on in summer weekdays too. Usually from 11am to 5pm.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Sacramento
- La Bonne Soupe CafeThough it is a really small place with a long line always at its entrance, the wait sooo worth it, because you will never find a place where watching the chef making the sandwiches in front of you can be so entertaining. La Bonne Soupe Cafe [...]D: 2.9mi00
- California State Capitol MuseumBuilt on the image of the Washington Capitol, this imposing marble building is home to the senate and a public museum. Free tours are provided inside the California State Capitol Museum which feature not only art exhibitions but also the [...]D: 3.1mi00
- Tuli BistroFor a relaxed lunch or a more fun dinner, the Tuli Bistro is perfect. The whole ambiance of the place is just welcoming and you really feel good afterward. Not to mention their dishes are delicious. We had a soup and a pizza and a [...]D: 4.1mi00
- California State Railroad MuseumEven though you might not be a real railroad fan, the California State Railroad Museum is still a place that you can easily visit without getting overcrowded with information or bored, even with children. Being a small museum, they [...]D: 2.5mi00
- Crocker Art MuseumFor those who art lovers or are fascinated by beautiful architecture, the Crocker Art Museum can provide both. Newly renovated, the museum has already welcomed lots of visitors and with pride. The place is marvelous. A wide variety of [...]D: 3mi00
Things about Sacramento you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island
There are many beautiful and well preserved Victorian houses in Charlottetown, but most of them are private property and people live in them so you...
History & Culture: Beaconsfield Historic House
If you are at Sion, you should try to visit the ancient roman building remnants, that are mainly covered by private buildings. You should also go...
Sightseeing: Roman building remnants
Bring plenty of cash, clubbing is very expensive and so are restaurants and all shops. Make sure you get to see the Marc Chagall windows at the...
General: Visiting Zurich
Head to DC10 on Sunday, it's really good fun. Although be prepared for the long haul. It lasts from Sunday morning until 8am on Monday!
Night Life & Entertainment: Ibiza Holidays
La Alcazaba is the best preserved Moorish fortification in Spain. It is in very good state and a great place to spend a sunny afternoon. It was...
History & Culture: La Alcazaba
Visit the local fortress, reinforced under the venetians and still preserved in a good way.
Tagaytay City, Philippines
Don't miss the Taal lake, when you are in Tagaytay. You can book a tour to cross the lake to the Volcano Island. You can reach the top either...
General: Taal Lake
I really liked this hotel. Pier 5 Hotel doesn't just have an excellent location, but the staff in and out of the hotel provides excellent...
General: Pier 5 Hotel
I have never seen a house from which only the pillars remained after it burned down. When I saw the mansion in rural Lauderdale County I was amazed...
History & Culture: Forks of Cypress, a Mysterious Plantation
Washington, District Of Columbia
The huge 19-foot tall white marble statue of Abraham Lincoln is a must-see sight in Washington. Whether you are a visitor or a local this place is...
History & Culture: Lincoln Memorial in Washington