Funderland, Sacramento, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Sacramento > Funderland
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
There is no entrance fee, so that's a good point there, though you have to pay for the rides $1.50. Its almost totally free. You have to accompany on some ride your kids, due to height and age restrictions, but that way you can a have some fun too. It is a really happy place to go with family, small kids.
1350 17th Ave, Sacramento, CA 95822, USA
Entrance is free, rides are charged.
Open in weekend during Winter, and on in summer weekdays too. Usually from 11am to 5pm.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Sacramento
- La Bonne Soupe CafeThough it is a really small place with a long line always at its entrance, the wait sooo worth it, because you will never find a place where watching the chef making the sandwiches in front of you can be so entertaining. La Bonne Soupe Cafe [...]D: 2.9mi00
- Crocker Art MuseumFor those who art lovers or are fascinated by beautiful architecture, the Crocker Art Museum can provide both. Newly renovated, the museum has already welcomed lots of visitors and with pride. The place is marvelous. A wide variety of [...]D: 3mi00
- Fast Eddie Bike ToursAn amazing experience we had with Fast Eddie Bike Tours when we explored the rural areas around the city. There are so many scenic places and beautiful spots to see that I think people should go there more often. The guided tour includes [...]D: 4.9mi00
- Mikuni Japanese RestaurantThe best Asian restaurant in Sacramento is definitely the Mikuni Japanese Restaurant in midtown. Their food preparations and specialties look not only artistic, they taste absolutely delicious. You can feel overwhelmed by the color and [...]D: 3.4mi00
- California State Railroad MuseumEven though you might not be a real railroad fan, the California State Railroad Museum is still a place that you can easily visit without getting overcrowded with information or bored, even with children. Being a small museum, they [...]D: 2.5mi00
Things about Sacramento you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
While visiting Calais you must see the amazing white cliffs of Dover, visible even from Calais when the wheather is clear. The cliffs started to...
General: The white cliffs of Dover
Don't forget to take a boat trip on the lakes of Killarney, it is a wonderful experience, something you will never forget. The landscape is...
Outdoors Activities: The Lakes of Killarney
One of the oldest and most prestigious hotels in Venice, the Hotel Danieli has been a palace and the home of the Doge Dandolo's family. It has...
General: Hotel Danieli
1°, 2° giorno: Tripoli, visita della città, dei souk, museo. Pernottamento in hotel 3/4 stelle. 3°: Tripoli - Leptis Magna - Gharyan: Visita...
General: Ghadames old medina
The Hague, Netherlands
Restaurant The Hague: Welcome Restaurant Alexander You are looking for a restaurant in The Hague, welcome at Restaurant Alexander in the...
Food: Restaurant Alexander in The Hague
If you are Arieseni, I recommend, whether it be summer or winter, a walk to the hole Ruginoasa is very spectacular, constantly expanding, ground...
Outdoors Activities: Trekking in Arieseni
As a big island on the Detroit River, Belle Isle has been a heavenly getaway for people who are in the middle of the city’s busy everyday life. ...
Sightseeing: A fountain on Belle Isle
The Historic Bok Sanctuary is actually a huge garden which include several botanical gardens, and carillon tower and various other facilities. The...
Outdoors Activities: Bok Tower Gardens
Taking a short walk from the Old City to Penn’s Landing on Friday night can result in an amazing ending of a day. There are FREE concerts to...
Night Life & Entertainment: Free concerts on Penn’s Landing
While in venice, make sure you walk a lot and watch people. Don't get stuck anywhere and buying stuff is not worth it. It is a cheap place but...
General: Walk a lot and watch people