Tuli Bistro, Sacramento, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Sacramento > Tuli Bistro
- Food travel tip
- City center
We had a soup and a pizza and a delicious dessert after that and everything was as I imagined, even more. I can only recommend this small little place. You might want to arrive early, because they have limited seating so...Go and try it out, you won't be disappointed either.
2031 S St, Sacramento, CA 95811, USA
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Sacramento
- 33rd Street BistroServing extremely delicious food in an eclectic, fusion-like cuisine, the 33rd Street Bistro is a local favorite. Being almost always full, it shows the place's popularity. That is why you have to call ahead for reservations. The [...]D: 4.6mi00
- Fast Eddie Bike ToursAn amazing experience we had with Fast Eddie Bike Tours when we explored the rural areas around the city. There are so many scenic places and beautiful spots to see that I think people should go there more often. The guided tour includes [...]D: 4.9mi00
- FunderlandA really fun place for children, where they can take rides and enjoy their surroundings is in Funderland. It is conveniently close to the Sacramento Zoo and the Fairytale Town, so if you get with taking the small trains, you just go and [...]D: 5.7mi00
- California State Capitol MuseumBuilt on the image of the Washington Capitol, this imposing marble building is home to the senate and a public museum. Free tours are provided inside the California State Capitol Museum which feature not only art exhibitions but also the [...]D: 3.1mi00
- California State Railroad MuseumEven though you might not be a real railroad fan, the California State Railroad Museum is still a place that you can easily visit without getting overcrowded with information or bored, even with children. Being a small museum, they [...]D: 2.5mi00
Things about Sacramento you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Located on the northern part of Lhasa is the residence of the Dalai Lama, the leader of the Buddhist religion. The Palace is also a World Heritage...
History & Culture: Potala Palace
Puerto Viejo, Costa Rica
After eating Costa Rican food for days, you might want to change it up and head down to Jungle Love. This is one of the best restaurants in Costa...
Food: Jungle Love
The English Garden is one of the world's largest parks. It's the largest park in Germany and a wonderful hangout for people trying to get a break...
Outdoors Activities: English Garden (Englischer Garten)
Brewery restaurant Teerenpeli is a great place for drink in Lahti. They brew their on beer and cider. Teerenpeli is also one of the...
Food: Teerenpeli - Best place for a pint
While visiting Calais you must see the amazing white cliffs of Dover, visible even from Calais when the wheather is clear. The cliffs started to...
General: The white cliffs of Dover
If you are at Split, the ancient Spalato, you should take a look at the palace of the emperor Diocletian, reigning in the late 3rd century a.c. ...
History & Culture: Ancient palace of the roman emperor Diocletian
If you happen to go to Kecskemét do not miss out the famous 'Cifrapalota' which will surely attract you with its beautiful folk-art-motifs. You...
Sightseeing: Cifrapalota, Kecskemet
New Delhi, India
There is truly no place like home, but at Rama Inn, it is our aim to make our guests feel as comfortable as possible.
Sightseeing: Hotel Rama Inn
The inner city of Sighisoara (Schassburg in German and Segesvar in Hungarian)is wonderful. The city has all the traits of the Saxon architecture as...
History & Culture: The Inner City
Duba, Saudi Arabia
Dubai is a fun and frivolous playground on the Persian Gulf, but don’t consider it the Vegas of the Middle East. While this eclectic city is one...
General: 12 things not to do in Dubai