33rd Street Bistro, Sacramento, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Sacramento > 33rd Street Bistro
- Food travel tip
- City center
The atmosphere is really cosmopolitan, you feel the vibe and energy of the city and adding to that the flavorful dishes just make this place become the number one on your favorite places to eat in. Go and try it, you will not be disappointed. At least, i wasn't.
3301 Folsom Blvd, Sacramento, CA 95816, USA
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Sacramento
- The FirehouseLocated in downtown Sacramento, in the Old City, The Firehouse bistro is a beautiful, elegant restaurant remodeled from a former fire station. Their exquisite cuisine combats with the places' charm and elegance, providing the diner an [...]D: 2.7mi00
- California Automobile MuseumFor a few hours of real, vintage museum exploration, the California Automobile Museum can be the perfect spot. Though a bit hidden, it worth the seek, because this small gem of old, classic cars is so different from the usual vehicle [...]D: 3.4mi00
- Old SacramentoThe older, more traditional aspect of the city is preserved in the Old Sacramento area, where you can find dining locales, shops, walking areas and museums, not to mention a lot to see. This area of the city is a must, not just because [...]D: n/a00
- Mikuni Japanese RestaurantThe best Asian restaurant in Sacramento is definitely the Mikuni Japanese Restaurant in midtown. Their food preparations and specialties look not only artistic, they taste absolutely delicious. You can feel overwhelmed by the color and [...]D: 3.4mi00
- California State Railroad MuseumEven though you might not be a real railroad fan, the California State Railroad Museum is still a place that you can easily visit without getting overcrowded with information or bored, even with children. Being a small museum, they [...]D: 2.5mi00
Things about Sacramento you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
In Roubaix there is a “must see” sight called La Piscine (The swimming pool). It is in fact a museum (Museum of Art and Industry) opened after...
Sightseeing: La Piscine - A museum on top of a swimming pool
While in Bali you must visit the monkey temple in Uluwatu. You get an awesome view from the high cliffs where the temple sits and the temple itself...
History & Culture: Uluwatu - Monkey Temple
Tel Aviv, Israel
Hi I travel to Tel Aviv several times a year and I have found that renting an apartment for short term is much cheaper than renting a hotel room...
General: Recommendation for accommodation in Tel Aviv
El Djem, Tunisia
You should really take a look at the ancient roman amphitheater in the town center. Prices are moderate.
General: Ancient roman amphiteater
Tacking taxis isnt so expensive, so use them to get from A to B.
General: Taxi's are cheap
Boca Raton, Florida
Town Center: Neiman Marcus, Bloomingdale's, Macy's.
Shopping: BEST SHOPPING
It is the best place for window-shopping. It's not very crowded and the prices are acceptable. You will find almost anything you are looking for.
Shopping: Eastdale Shopping Mall
Detail Itinerary This trip is designed for the traveler with limited time and an unlimited appetite for a culinary adventure. It features a...
Food: A Taste of Vietnam with greentrailtourism.com
Hong Kong, China
Among the so many exotic, and spicy foods which are so popular in Chinese restaurants, there are some dishes/foods that you should not miss if you...
Food: Must-Try Chinese Foods
What can I say? Chamonix it's great, from the center of the town you can see the heights peak in Eastern Europe, Mont Blanc 4807m. There are many,...
Outdoors Activities: The capital of climbing