33rd Street Bistro, Sacramento, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Sacramento > 33rd Street Bistro
- Food travel tip
- City center
The atmosphere is really cosmopolitan, you feel the vibe and energy of the city and adding to that the flavorful dishes just make this place become the number one on your favorite places to eat in. Go and try it, you will not be disappointed. At least, i wasn't.
3301 Folsom Blvd, Sacramento, CA 95816, USA
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Sacramento
- Tuli BistroFor a relaxed lunch or a more fun dinner, the Tuli Bistro is perfect. The whole ambiance of the place is just welcoming and you really feel good afterward. Not to mention their dishes are delicious. We had a soup and a pizza and a [...]D: 4.1mi00
- La Bonne Soupe CafeThough it is a really small place with a long line always at its entrance, the wait sooo worth it, because you will never find a place where watching the chef making the sandwiches in front of you can be so entertaining. La Bonne Soupe Cafe [...]D: 2.9mi00
- California State Railroad MuseumEven though you might not be a real railroad fan, the California State Railroad Museum is still a place that you can easily visit without getting overcrowded with information or bored, even with children. Being a small museum, they [...]D: 2.5mi00
- Old SacramentoThe older, more traditional aspect of the city is preserved in the Old Sacramento area, where you can find dining locales, shops, walking areas and museums, not to mention a lot to see. This area of the city is a must, not just because [...]D: n/a00
- California State Capitol MuseumBuilt on the image of the Washington Capitol, this imposing marble building is home to the senate and a public museum. Free tours are provided inside the California State Capitol Museum which feature not only art exhibitions but also the [...]D: 3.1mi00
Things about Sacramento you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Playa Hermosa, Costa Rica
If you are going to Costa Rica to surf like 95% of the tourist do, then you cant miss Playa Hermosa. This beach has the best breaks in Costa Rica...
Beaches : Playa Hermosa
The Rotunda is also known by the name of Agios Giorgos. It was first a Roman mausoleum, then a Christian church and later a mosque, quite a history...
History & Culture: The Rotunda
It isn't a good place at all. The waiters were impolite, the menu was a single sheet thrown onto the table and without prices. We ordered meal...
This is the main sight to visit in Casablanca, it is the biggest mosque in Morocco and the 5th largest in the world. You can see the mosque from...
Sightseeing: Hassan II Mosque
'Never been here before? We'll help you to organise your travel, but it is your trip in Morocco, you decide what to see where to go and when to...
Sightseeing: Morocco Desert Tour
Johor Bahru, Malaysia
This Museum is a great place to know more about the Chinese origin in Johor Bahru. This would be the ideal place if you would like to know more...
History & Culture: Chinese Heritage Muesum
If you are at Cuzco, you should definietly visit Machu Picchu, the ancient Inka fort on top of the mountain. A huge part of the houses are...
History & Culture: The ancient Inka castle on the mountain near Aguas Calientes
Food is excellent and they have the best prices in town during happy hour, many things for $1. Unbeatable. Staff is also great, the environment...
Food: Applebee's Neighborhood Bar and Grille
For me this bookstore is Heaven on Earth!! I always loved to read while eating a snack or drink a cup of hot chocolate and to find a place that...
Shopping: Kramerbooks & Afterwords Cafe
Going to visit family n friends in paradise!
General: Family n friends