33rd Street Bistro, Sacramento, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Sacramento > 33rd Street Bistro
- Food travel tip
- City center
The atmosphere is really cosmopolitan, you feel the vibe and energy of the city and adding to that the flavorful dishes just make this place become the number one on your favorite places to eat in. Go and try it, you will not be disappointed. At least, i wasn't.
3301 Folsom Blvd, Sacramento, CA 95816, USA
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Sacramento
- California Automobile MuseumFor a few hours of real, vintage museum exploration, the California Automobile Museum can be the perfect spot. Though a bit hidden, it worth the seek, because this small gem of old, classic cars is so different from the usual vehicle [...]D: 3.4mi00
- Fairytale TownThe best place for kids in the whole city is definitely the Fairytale Town in downtown Sacramento. Children can play around all day, or visit the zoo, whatever they want in this amazing place designed just for kids. Though you have to know [...]D: 5.5mi00
- California State Capitol MuseumBuilt on the image of the Washington Capitol, this imposing marble building is home to the senate and a public museum. Free tours are provided inside the California State Capitol Museum which feature not only art exhibitions but also the [...]D: 3.1mi00
- Fast Eddie Bike ToursAn amazing experience we had with Fast Eddie Bike Tours when we explored the rural areas around the city. There are so many scenic places and beautiful spots to see that I think people should go there more often. The guided tour includes [...]D: 4.9mi00
- The FirehouseLocated in downtown Sacramento, in the Old City, The Firehouse bistro is a beautiful, elegant restaurant remodeled from a former fire station. Their exquisite cuisine combats with the places' charm and elegance, providing the diner an [...]D: 2.7mi00
Things about Sacramento you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you plan to arrive to Brussels by TGV or by Thalys (basically the same thing), you should book the train ticket as early as possible, as prices...
General: Travelling to Brussels by TGV
Are you looking for a trip that offers you a chance to get off the beaten track in Northern Vietnam. In addition to that, it is still able to...
General: Off the beaten track Travel by Custom Vietnam Travel
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Pedro Sánchez (On the way to Miches): If you are headed to Miches in the Dominican Republic, take time to stop off in Pedro Sanchez, a rural...
Outdoors Activities: Pedro Sanchez
Verne was born in Nantes and the Museum was opened for the occasion of the 150th anniversary of his birth. It's a great place for everyone who...
History & Culture: Jules Verne Museum
If you are at Plitvice you should definitely take a look at the lakes of Plitvice. They are gorgeous and also famous through the german Winnetou...
Outdoors Activities: Famous Lakes, also known from the old Winnetou films
If you love the art on metal, this is the best place to get astonished with some fabulous metal work. Museum of Kutch basically represent the...
History & Culture: Museum of Kutch
Dumaguete City, Philippines
If you happen to be in Dumaguete, you can also try visiting nearby Valencia and Siquijor. For more details you visit my blog :)http://deadtoenails...
Sightseeing: Valencia and Siquijor side trip
Belen, New Mexico
The Belen Art League was founded in 1956. It is a non-profit organization comprised of artists primarily from Belen and other parts of...
Shopping: Belen Art League Gallery & Gifts
Charlotte, North Carolina
Exquisite Chinese dishes, unique food arrangements and mouthwatering tastes are all gathered in the Baoding South Park restaurant in the Sharon...
Food: Baoding South Park
San Francisco, California
The best thing is that you can sit on the terrace and enjoy both the sun and one of the best places for a breakfast. They have good coffee and...
Food: Cafe Du Soleil