Voodoo Doughnut in Portland, Oregon
Travel tips > North America > United States > Portland > Voodoo Doughnut in Portland
- Food travel tip
- City center
The signature doughnut of the place is shaped like a gingerbread man, with pieces of pretzel stabbed through its abdomen and red jelly 'blood' filling. There's also the Arnold Palmer doughnut, a cake doughnut covered with lemon and tea powder, and the Dirty Old Bastard, a raised doughnut covered with chocolate frosting and crushed Oreo cookies, and drizzled with peanut butter.
Great and creative doughnuts and a very interesting, voodoo-ish decor.
22 SW 3rd Ave, Portland, OR 97204, USA
Mon-Sun 6 am - 5:30 am
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Portland
- Tao of Tea in PortlandPortland has tons of great cafes, but if you are a tea purist (or if you feel like having something other than your daily espresso), check out The Tao of Tea, a teahouse where you can find almost all the teas in the world and then some. [...]D: 4.4mi00
- Backspace CafeI you are looking for a cafe/pub which is both geeky and cool, and where you can enjoy the best coffee in the state while listening to great live music, you should definitely check out Backspace. Backspace is located at the heart of the [...]D: 6mi00
- St. Honore BoulangerieLocated in the trendy Alphabet district, this cafe is the big city equivalent of a French village cafe/bakery. If you want to drink your morning coffee in town, this place is perfect, and you will feel like you're not in Portland [...]D: 6.9mi00
- Clear Creek DistilleryClear Creek makes eau de vie out of the most delicious fruits in Oregon, and in addition to this alcoholic delight, they also distill brandy, Grappa, and single-malt Whiskey. The distillery can only be visited on Saturday, and there are [...]D: 6.9mi00
- Oregon Museum of Science and IndustryThis museum is heaps of fun for anyone who is interested in natural sciences, industry, and technology, and it's a good place to bring your kids to for some intellectual fun. OMSI has five different exhibit halls specialized in different [...]D: 6.2mi00
Things about Portland you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
It is a world of its own! The west of India has its unique culture, history, people and places of interest that should be explored! There are so...
Family & Fun: Tourist Places in Gujarat
The Basilica of Santa Maria della Misericordia, was built in 1447 from an ancient votive chapel, within a single day. This should give saefty...
General: The Basilica of Santa Maria della Misericordia
Welcome to the Top trekking & hiking in Morocco Top Trekking In Morocco is one of the best specialists in travel and the discovery of Morocco. You...
Outdoors Activities: Trekking in morocco,travel adventrures tours,guided walking holdays,toubkal trek
The city is too hot. most of the places have good air conditioning but walking 10 minutes outside in summer is a torture.
General: Too hot
Quezon City, Philippines
La Loma in Quezon City is, they say, the oldest cockpit in the country. It is the place of the typical centuries-old sport on the Philippines, the...
Night Life & Entertainment: The La Loma Cockpit
Lilla Torg is Malmo's nicest square. It is part of the old downtown and there are a lot of great pubs and restaurants there. All the buildings...
Night Life & Entertainment: Lilla Torg
Jalan Kayu, Singapore
Thasevi Prata Restaurant as the name suggest is very much famous for its pratas.(round circular flour made bread resembling a pancake cooked over a...
Food: Thasevi Prata Restaurant
There are natural attractions near Moshi to see such as waterfalls located at slopes of Mount Kilimanjaro. Moshi is located at base of Mount...
Outdoors Activities: Moshi is basecamp for Kilimanjaro climb, waterfalls travel places
Las Cruces, New Mexico
Visit Mesilla! The Gadsden Purchase, which annexed Mesilla to the United States from Mexico and established the current international borders of...
General: Gadsden Purchase and Mesilla Plaza
One of the most imposing buildings of the early years of Tampa, a luxurious railroad resort, houses the Henry B. Plant Museum. Among the various...
History & Culture: Henry B. Plant Museum in Tampa