Voodoo Doughnut in Portland, Oregon
Travel tips > North America > United States > Portland > Voodoo Doughnut in Portland
- Food travel tip
- City center
The signature doughnut of the place is shaped like a gingerbread man, with pieces of pretzel stabbed through its abdomen and red jelly 'blood' filling. There's also the Arnold Palmer doughnut, a cake doughnut covered with lemon and tea powder, and the Dirty Old Bastard, a raised doughnut covered with chocolate frosting and crushed Oreo cookies, and drizzled with peanut butter.
Great and creative doughnuts and a very interesting, voodoo-ish decor.
22 SW 3rd Ave, Portland, OR 97204, USA
Mon-Sun 6 am - 5:30 am
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Portland
- Clear Creek DistilleryClear Creek makes eau de vie out of the most delicious fruits in Oregon, and in addition to this alcoholic delight, they also distill brandy, Grappa, and single-malt Whiskey. The distillery can only be visited on Saturday, and there are [...]D: 6.9mi00
- Oaks Amusement ParkOaks might not be the largest amusement park you've ever seen, but it is cozy and welcoming in its own way. It was opened in 1905, so it has a long tradition, and it has a selection of traditional rides with a modern twist. One of the [...]D: 7.7mi00
- Oregon Museum of Science and IndustryThis museum is heaps of fun for anyone who is interested in natural sciences, industry, and technology, and it's a good place to bring your kids to for some intellectual fun. OMSI has five different exhibit halls specialized in different [...]D: 6.2mi00
- Portland Vintage TrolleysA nice way to see parts of Portland is to board a vintage trolley, a service running from the first Sunday of March until the last Sunday before Christmas. The old-style trolleys will take passengers to all the MAX stations on avenues 5 and [...]D: n/a00
- Japanese Garden in PortlandIf you want to take a break from the bustle of the big city and spend a fewo hours in a place of tranquility and spiritual harmony, take a walk in Portland's Japanese Garden, which is said to be the most authentic garden of its kind outside [...]D: 7.6mi00
Things about Portland you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Foz Do Iguacu, Brazil
Please do not miss the Monumental Ilumination of the Itaipu. Only occurs in fridays and saturdays, but it worth it.
General: Don´t Miss
Take a look at the new roman museum, located at the edge of Rheinbrohl. It shows history also for children, who are able to touch certain things or...
Sightseeing: Roman museum
This is one of the typical windmills found in Northern Germany as well as all over Holland, Denmark and generally all of the Northern German states...
Sightseeing: Wrixum Wind Mill
The museum is dedicated to the history and art of wine. It is located in the Chartrons quarter, which was the traditional center of wine merchants....
History & Culture: Wine and Wine Trade Museum
Henley On Thames, United Kingdom
Make sure you have a whole day for the amazing River and Rowing Museum if you are in Henley on Themes or in the area. It is very large and has many...
Outdoors Activities: For the Whole Family
There is a new hotel in Tiruchirappali called " Grand Gardenia " Ph: 91 9585644000 email; firstname.lastname@example.org I've had good...
General: New hotel in Tiruchirappalli
The best time to of the year for booking a Myanmar tours specially for an Irrawaddy cruise holiday would be during the cool and dry season when the...
Outdoors Activities: Best Time for Irrawaddy Cruise experience
Belen, New Mexico
Built around 1908 the historic Belen Harvey House Dining Room is now a museum. Overlooking the Belen rail switchyard it attracts train enthusiasts...
History & Culture: Harvey House Museum
Hermosa Beach, California
It’s always happening at this place, which happens to be one of my favorite hangouts near the beach. Most people probably know Hennessey's Tavern...
Food: Hennessey's Tavern
Saint Paul, Minnesota
There are quite many wonderful buildings in Saint Paul, especially on Summit Avenue, but as usually, the state capitol building tops them all....
Sightseeing: Minnesota State Capitol