Voodoo Doughnut in Portland, Oregon
Travel tips > North America > United States > Portland > Voodoo Doughnut in Portland
- Food travel tip
- City center
The signature doughnut of the place is shaped like a gingerbread man, with pieces of pretzel stabbed through its abdomen and red jelly 'blood' filling. There's also the Arnold Palmer doughnut, a cake doughnut covered with lemon and tea powder, and the Dirty Old Bastard, a raised doughnut covered with chocolate frosting and crushed Oreo cookies, and drizzled with peanut butter.
Great and creative doughnuts and a very interesting, voodoo-ish decor.
22 SW 3rd Ave, Portland, OR 97204, USA
Mon-Sun 6 am - 5:30 am
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Portland
- Tao of Tea in PortlandPortland has tons of great cafes, but if you are a tea purist (or if you feel like having something other than your daily espresso), check out The Tao of Tea, a teahouse where you can find almost all the teas in the world and then some. [...]D: 4.4mi00
- The Maize at The Pumpkin PatchThe Maize at The Pumpkin Patch is a giant maze of corn, open only during the autumn season. This park takes the form of a 5-acre field of corn which turns into an amazing corn maze during September and October, and it makes a great place [...]D: 12.7mi00
- Oaks Amusement ParkOaks might not be the largest amusement park you've ever seen, but it is cozy and welcoming in its own way. It was opened in 1905, so it has a long tradition, and it has a selection of traditional rides with a modern twist. One of the [...]D: 7.7mi00
- Roseway TheatreI you feel like going to a movie while you're in Portland, buy a ticket to one of the shows at Roseway Theatre, a historic theatre from the 1920' which hasn't lost its vintage charm despite all the modern equipment. All the shows cost [...]D: 1.5mi00
- Portland Vintage TrolleysA nice way to see parts of Portland is to board a vintage trolley, a service running from the first Sunday of March until the last Sunday before Christmas. The old-style trolleys will take passengers to all the MAX stations on avenues 5 and [...]D: n/a00
Things about Portland you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you like cool clubs and bars, together with restaurants you can visit the Perkins Park. The clubs are great and the music depends on the days
Night Life & Entertainment: Club area
It's a suburb to Copenhagen. Approx. 30 km from the capital.
General: Greve kommune
The building s the mortuary temple of the first known female pharaoh, Hatshepsut, who reigned in the 15th century BC. She was one of the most...
History & Culture: Hatshepsut Temple
This place is extremely wonderful... u cant believe your eyes when u visit this holy place due to its awesome tile works and colored glass!!! u can...
History & Culture: Nasir-al-mulk mosque
Not far from Piazza del Plebiscite is the Galleria Umberto I. The Galleria was built at the end of the 19th century as a department store. The...
Shopping: Galleria Umberto I
Don't give money to beggars on the streets, give food or help out in their community.
Sightseeing: Philippine eco-cultural adventure specialist
Anyone visiting Moscow will certainly need to go see the Red Square with the Kreml in the back. This is an amazing site simply because of it's...
Sightseeing: Red Square
I am a good man with fear of God in life .
History & Culture: Be good to others
Overland Park, Kansas
Place Delicate clothing can be placed between two dry cleaner bags and then fold the item and pack. The garment will not have any fold creases and...
General: Place Delicate
When you are in Bergün, then you can go ski-drive. There is beautiful weather.