Voodoo Doughnut in Portland, Oregon
Travel tips > North America > United States > Portland > Voodoo Doughnut in Portland
- Food travel tip
- City center
The signature doughnut of the place is shaped like a gingerbread man, with pieces of pretzel stabbed through its abdomen and red jelly 'blood' filling. There's also the Arnold Palmer doughnut, a cake doughnut covered with lemon and tea powder, and the Dirty Old Bastard, a raised doughnut covered with chocolate frosting and crushed Oreo cookies, and drizzled with peanut butter.
Great and creative doughnuts and a very interesting, voodoo-ish decor.
22 SW 3rd Ave, Portland, OR 97204, USA
Mon-Sun 6 am - 5:30 am
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Portland
- Portland Saturday MarketThe Portland Saturday Market is actually open on Sundays as well, and it is the largest outdoor arts and crafts market in the United States. It is located in the historic Old Town, so you can visit it as part of a larger sightseeing [...]D: 5.9mi00
- Japanese Garden in PortlandIf you want to take a break from the bustle of the big city and spend a fewo hours in a place of tranquility and spiritual harmony, take a walk in Portland's Japanese Garden, which is said to be the most authentic garden of its kind outside [...]D: 7.6mi00
- St. Honore BoulangerieLocated in the trendy Alphabet district, this cafe is the big city equivalent of a French village cafe/bakery. If you want to drink your morning coffee in town, this place is perfect, and you will feel like you're not in Portland [...]D: 6.9mi00
- Portland Children's MuseumThis museum is so full of fun and creativity that even adults will find themselves liking it, and children will absolutely adore it. All the exhibits of the museum are conceived in a way that will encourage the healthy cognitive, social, [...]D: 8.4mi00
- Tao of Tea in PortlandPortland has tons of great cafes, but if you are a tea purist (or if you feel like having something other than your daily espresso), check out The Tao of Tea, a teahouse where you can find almost all the teas in the world and then some. [...]D: 4.4mi00
Things about Portland you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Rocket steamer cruise to mongla for sundarbans expeditions This trip cover the sundarbans wildlife sanctuary into the best scenic beautiful canal ...
Sightseeing: Vacation to Bangladesh in summer ( July - August )
Easter in Egypt Package - Egypt Tour $ 949 per person and single supplement is $ 320 DAY 01: THU 05 APRIL - Upon arrival at Cairo...
General: Easter egypt package $949
As you may know, Orleans was the hometown of Joan of Arc, the heroine of France. She changed the outcome of the Hundred Years War in the favour of...
Family & Fun: Joan of Arc Day
In Paralia you can rent two kind of vehicle: a scooter (there are small ones for one person and bigger ones for two persons too) or an ATV. Those...
Outdoors Activities: Renting scooter or ATV
You should definitely try out the 'Cave Bath' from Miskolc! It's an extraordinary experience...
Family & Fun: Cave bathing
You should really take yourself time for at least one day or better a whole weekend.
General: Visiting the ancient roman city
Tour 1 – Ancient Heritage between Sea and Desert First Day Arrival in Tripoli and Transfer to Gharian. Second Day We’ll visit the ancient...
Night Life & Entertainment: Desertakakus
If you want to see one of the oldest churches of cristianity, then you should visit the church of the holy Petrus at Antakya. This place is about...
History & Culture: Petrus Grotto at Antakya
Key West, Florida
The hotel is in the central district of Key West, near such major attractions like Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum, Key West Lighthouse, Mallory...
General: Key West - Southernmost on the Beach Hotel
Though not one of cheapest hotels in Philadelphia, The Rittenhouse Hotel is definitely one of the world’s finest places to stay. Having...
General: The Rittenhouse Hotel in Philadelphia