Voodoo Doughnut in Portland, Oregon
Travel tips > North America > United States > Portland > Voodoo Doughnut in Portland
- Food travel tip
- City center
The signature doughnut of the place is shaped like a gingerbread man, with pieces of pretzel stabbed through its abdomen and red jelly 'blood' filling. There's also the Arnold Palmer doughnut, a cake doughnut covered with lemon and tea powder, and the Dirty Old Bastard, a raised doughnut covered with chocolate frosting and crushed Oreo cookies, and drizzled with peanut butter.
Great and creative doughnuts and a very interesting, voodoo-ish decor.
22 SW 3rd Ave, Portland, OR 97204, USA
Mon-Sun 6 am - 5:30 am
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Portland
- Japanese Garden in PortlandIf you want to take a break from the bustle of the big city and spend a fewo hours in a place of tranquility and spiritual harmony, take a walk in Portland's Japanese Garden, which is said to be the most authentic garden of its kind outside [...]D: 7.6mi00
- The Maize at The Pumpkin PatchThe Maize at The Pumpkin Patch is a giant maze of corn, open only during the autumn season. This park takes the form of a 5-acre field of corn which turns into an amazing corn maze during September and October, and it makes a great place [...]D: 12.7mi00
- Oaks Amusement ParkOaks might not be the largest amusement park you've ever seen, but it is cozy and welcoming in its own way. It was opened in 1905, so it has a long tradition, and it has a selection of traditional rides with a modern twist. One of the [...]D: 7.7mi00
- Hat Museum in PortlandThe Hat Museum in Portland is the largest hat museum in the United States, where you can see the evolution through the ages of this most essential accessory. If you have an interest in fashion (or history, as a matter of fact), the Hat [...]D: 5.5mi00
- St. Honore BoulangerieLocated in the trendy Alphabet district, this cafe is the big city equivalent of a French village cafe/bakery. If you want to drink your morning coffee in town, this place is perfect, and you will feel like you're not in Portland [...]D: 6.9mi00
Things about Portland you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The Malecon is seven kilometers long wall along the seacoast of Havana. It is often called by the locals th soul of the city. This because it is...
Outdoors Activities: The Malecon
If you intend to visit munich around the Oktoberfest, book your hotel much earlier. Because the rooms are realy rare during that period. Dont...
Night Life & Entertainment: Oktoberfest
Visiting Helsinki Finland this summer.Lucky you A great tip to explore and view the City of Helsinki is on the city trams.Number 3B & 3T travel in...
Public Transportation: Helsinki By Street Tram
If you are close, you should take a look at the impressing Castel at Carcassone. It also offers a great view over the city.
History & Culture: Catharian castle
Florescharm Tours and Travel_ Local travel agent based in labuan bajo flores island
General: Labuan bajo
Near the river Pushpavati, there is an artistic legacy standing as Modhera Sun Temple. What carving, what detailing!!! The most amazing thing is...
General: Modhera Sun Temple
While in Bangkok there are several choices of how to get around. Tuc Tuc, Taxi, Sky Train. I personally prefer the Sky Train as this is usually the...
Public Transportation: Public Transportation
Hua Hin, Thailand
Hua Hin is a coastline city, therefore the sea is only a stone-throw away so you can lay on the sun all day, go swimming and tan every day. ...
Beaches : The Beach Resort
Fort Worth, Texas
A bit hidden behind trees, Lili's Bistro is a cozy little restaurant with fresh, innovative food and warm, friendly service. Once you found it,...
Food: Lili's Bistro
Novi Sad, Serbia
This is a public beach, one of the most beautiful on the Danube river. There are many cafes, restaurants fast food, and manysupporting facilities...
Beaches : Shtrand - Public Beach