Portland Saturday Market, Oregon
Travel tips > North America > United States > Portland > Portland Saturday Market
- Shopping travel tip
- City center
It is located in the historic Old Town, so you can visit it as part of a larger sightseeing expedition. If you are planning to buy some souvenirs, or gifts, this is the perfect place to buy something unique and interesting. The artists often work in their stalls, and you can see how the things on display are made.
In addition to shopping, you can also listen to live music, with different acts each weekend. Lovers of street food will also have a field trip, seeing as there are plenty of stall and cafes serving various treats, from kettle corn and Lebanese or Nepalese specialities to ice cream and pizza.
108 W Burnside St, Portland, OR 97209, USA
SATURDAYS 10 - 5pm
SUNDAYS 11 - 4:30pm
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Portland
- Hat Museum in PortlandThe Hat Museum in Portland is the largest hat museum in the United States, where you can see the evolution through the ages of this most essential accessory. If you have an interest in fashion (or history, as a matter of fact), the Hat [...]D: 5.5mi00
- The Maize at The Pumpkin PatchThe Maize at The Pumpkin Patch is a giant maze of corn, open only during the autumn season. This park takes the form of a 5-acre field of corn which turns into an amazing corn maze during September and October, and it makes a great place [...]D: 12.7mi00
- Oregon Museum of Science and IndustryThis museum is heaps of fun for anyone who is interested in natural sciences, industry, and technology, and it's a good place to bring your kids to for some intellectual fun. OMSI has five different exhibit halls specialized in different [...]D: 6.2mi00
- International Rose Test GardenThis garden is a must see for anyone who's visiting Portland, especially of you have a fondness for roses. It is the oldest official, continuously operated public rose test garden in the United States, and it showcases some of the most [...]D: 7.5mi00
- Oaks Amusement ParkOaks might not be the largest amusement park you've ever seen, but it is cozy and welcoming in its own way. It was opened in 1905, so it has a long tradition, and it has a selection of traditional rides with a modern twist. One of the [...]D: 7.7mi00
Things about Portland you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Visit the museum of the district of Koblenz. Showing you a wide variety in history.
Sightseeing: Local museum
Top places to visit in Barcelona as I see it: - Parc Güell - Ramblas - Sagrada Familia - Beaches – all of them, Port Olimpic included! -...
Sightseeing: Top places to visit in Barcelona
Blackpool, United Kingdom
If there is a daredevil inside of you, or you are looking for an ideal place to spend a lazy afternoon with the family, head on down to Pleasure...
General: Pleasure Beach Theme Park, Blackpool, United Kingdom
The Kilkenny Castle was built in the 12th century. It is definitely a must see, if you are in the area. It was renovated in the 19th century and...
History & Culture: Kilkenny Castle
Nightlife in Bangalore is amazing....it has umpteen number of pubs, lounges, restaurants, motels and hotels....this is the place to be ...:)
Night Life & Entertainment: The Vidhan Soudha
Muthanga Wildlife Sanctuary is on the way from Mysore to Sultan Bathery. It is spread over 344 square kms. and is about 16 km east of Sultan...
Outdoors Activities: Muthanga wild life sanctuary
Vientiane, Lao People's Republic
Day 1. Arrive in Vientiane (D) You will be warmly welcomed on arrival in Vientiane and transferred to your centrally located hotel. Vientiane is a...
Sightseeing: Laos travel and tour packages
How about going around Laguna de Bay. Grab a map of Rizal and Laguna from any National book store, and your on your way to fun fun and more fun! ...
General: Roundtrip tip with pie advise
Hanauma Bay is wonderful for the lovers of snorkeling, but not only. It is like being in an aquarium. I couldn't believe how close I was to those...
Outdoors Activities: Hanauma Bay in Honolulu
Saint Louis, Missouri
If you are already heading for the St. Louis Riverwalk, maybe to see the Getaway Arch than you have to make a stop at the Old Courthouse. It is one...
Sightseeing: Old Courthouse