Portland Saturday Market, Oregon
Travel tips > North America > United States > Portland > Portland Saturday Market
- Shopping travel tip
- City center
It is located in the historic Old Town, so you can visit it as part of a larger sightseeing expedition. If you are planning to buy some souvenirs, or gifts, this is the perfect place to buy something unique and interesting. The artists often work in their stalls, and you can see how the things on display are made.
In addition to shopping, you can also listen to live music, with different acts each weekend. Lovers of street food will also have a field trip, seeing as there are plenty of stall and cafes serving various treats, from kettle corn and Lebanese or Nepalese specialities to ice cream and pizza.
108 W Burnside St, Portland, OR 97209, USA
SATURDAYS 10 - 5pm
SUNDAYS 11 - 4:30pm
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Portland
- Hat Museum in PortlandThe Hat Museum in Portland is the largest hat museum in the United States, where you can see the evolution through the ages of this most essential accessory. If you have an interest in fashion (or history, as a matter of fact), the Hat [...]D: 5.5mi00
- St. Honore BoulangerieLocated in the trendy Alphabet district, this cafe is the big city equivalent of a French village cafe/bakery. If you want to drink your morning coffee in town, this place is perfect, and you will feel like you're not in Portland [...]D: 6.9mi00
- Tao of Tea in PortlandPortland has tons of great cafes, but if you are a tea purist (or if you feel like having something other than your daily espresso), check out The Tao of Tea, a teahouse where you can find almost all the teas in the world and then some. [...]D: 4.4mi00
- Backspace CafeI you are looking for a cafe/pub which is both geeky and cool, and where you can enjoy the best coffee in the state while listening to great live music, you should definitely check out Backspace. Backspace is located at the heart of the [...]D: 6mi00
- Portland Vintage TrolleysA nice way to see parts of Portland is to board a vintage trolley, a service running from the first Sunday of March until the last Sunday before Christmas. The old-style trolleys will take passengers to all the MAX stations on avenues 5 and [...]D: n/a00
Things about Portland you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
It's the best place in Salzburg if you want to taste traditional Austrian food. It is not expensive, but is one of the best restaurants in the city...
Food: Brüderlein fein
While visiting Calais you must see the amazing white cliffs of Dover, visible even from Calais when the wheather is clear. The cliffs started to...
General: The white cliffs of Dover
If you are at Heraklion, visit the archaeoligical museum. There you can see famous findings, also the bull´s head called Monitaurus and the Snakes...
History & Culture: Archaeological museum of Iraklio
Muckross Estate is something you must see if you are in Killarney, although it is out of the city, some 2-3 miles from the city center. Take a tour...
History & Culture: Muckross Estate
Golden Triangle Tour, Ranthambore Tour, South India Tour, Rajasthan With Goa Tour
General: Tour and Travel in India
Varanasi Varanasi is an ancient city with decadent scene of numerous temples, vibrant markets, sadhus in clad of saffron, and riverside ghats. Try...
Family & Fun: Some amazing cities & destinations in republic of India
During these two weeks we drove the total of 4.000 something km visiting four countries.
General: 14 Day Road Trip in Europe
If you are at Pamukkale you should visit the well known Limestone terraces near the town. In earlier times you could even take a bath there, but...
Outdoors Activities: Limestone terraces
If you don't have time, or budget for the Disneyland adventure in Anaheim but you still want to take your kid for something entertaining, than...
Family & Fun: Adventure City
Full of flowers on both sides of the paved way to the bookstores, the Book Loft is found in the German Village area of Columbus. There is a wide...
Shopping: Book Loft