Portland Saturday Market, Oregon
Travel tips > North America > United States > Portland > Portland Saturday Market
- Shopping travel tip
- City center
It is located in the historic Old Town, so you can visit it as part of a larger sightseeing expedition. If you are planning to buy some souvenirs, or gifts, this is the perfect place to buy something unique and interesting. The artists often work in their stalls, and you can see how the things on display are made.
In addition to shopping, you can also listen to live music, with different acts each weekend. Lovers of street food will also have a field trip, seeing as there are plenty of stall and cafes serving various treats, from kettle corn and Lebanese or Nepalese specialities to ice cream and pizza.
108 W Burnside St, Portland, OR 97209, USA
SATURDAYS 10 - 5pm
SUNDAYS 11 - 4:30pm
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Portland
- St. Honore BoulangerieLocated in the trendy Alphabet district, this cafe is the big city equivalent of a French village cafe/bakery. If you want to drink your morning coffee in town, this place is perfect, and you will feel like you're not in Portland [...]D: 6.9mi00
- Hat Museum in PortlandThe Hat Museum in Portland is the largest hat museum in the United States, where you can see the evolution through the ages of this most essential accessory. If you have an interest in fashion (or history, as a matter of fact), the Hat [...]D: 5.5mi00
- Tao of Tea in PortlandPortland has tons of great cafes, but if you are a tea purist (or if you feel like having something other than your daily espresso), check out The Tao of Tea, a teahouse where you can find almost all the teas in the world and then some. [...]D: 4.4mi00
- Oregon Museum of Science and IndustryThis museum is heaps of fun for anyone who is interested in natural sciences, industry, and technology, and it's a good place to bring your kids to for some intellectual fun. OMSI has five different exhibit halls specialized in different [...]D: 6.2mi00
- Roseway TheatreI you feel like going to a movie while you're in Portland, buy a ticket to one of the shows at Roseway Theatre, a historic theatre from the 1920' which hasn't lost its vintage charm despite all the modern equipment. All the shows cost [...]D: 1.5mi00
Things about Portland you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Beijing Shi, China
[url=http://www.beijinglandscapes.com/huangshan-tour.html]Huangshan Tour [/url] [url=http://www.badaling-great-wall.com]Badaling Great Wall[/url]
General: Huangshan Tour
The inner city consits mostly out of medieval buildings, so it´s worth a visit!
General: Medieval buildings in the inner city
If you are at Cologne, you definitely should visit this museum, if you´re interested in history of ancient romans and similar epoch´s. It shows...
History & Culture: Roman germanic museum at the city center
If you are close, you should take a look at the impressing Castel at Carcassone. It also offers a great view over the city.
History & Culture: Catharian castle
The Rotunda is also known by the name of Agios Giorgos. It was first a Roman mausoleum, then a Christian church and later a mosque, quite a history...
History & Culture: The Rotunda
Islands shouldn't be missed for a Croatian experience. Some information about Island Rab at http://www.rabholidays.com
General: Islands of the Adriatic sea
The choice to rent a house for your next vacation can be an exciting and enjoyable experience. Unlike with a hotel or a condominium, you are able...
Beaches : Indian Rocks Vacation Rentals
It is definitely a must if you are in the area. The museum and the city zoo are together, it's a perfect family program as well. The Skansen...
Outdoors Activities: Skansen open-air museum
Somalia is full of poverty and dangerous i recommend to choose another destination
General: Dont go
THis is the best place to live, work and vacation.
General: Fun in the Sun