Clear Creek Distillery, Portland, Oregon
Travel tips > North America > United States > Portland > Clear Creek Distillery
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
The distillery can only be visited on Saturday, and there are three tour times : 9:00AM, 11:00AM, and 1:00PM. Visitors can see the production area, and the guides will explain how the beverages are made (but don't expect any classes on how to distill you own brandy :P).
In addition to touring the distillery, you can visit the store and tasting room which are generally open for visitors on weekdays and Saturdays. You need to contact the distillery in advance to schedule a tasting appointment or a tour.
2389 NW Wilson St, Portland, OR 97210, USA
Tours are free but you need to make an appointment in advance.
Tours: Saturdays: 9:00AM, 11:00AM, and 1:00PM
tasting room: weekdays 9:00AM. - 5:00PM and Saturdays 11:00AM - 5:00PM.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Portland
- Oregon Museum of Science and IndustryThis museum is heaps of fun for anyone who is interested in natural sciences, industry, and technology, and it's a good place to bring your kids to for some intellectual fun. OMSI has five different exhibit halls specialized in different [...]D: 6.2mi00
- Backspace CafeI you are looking for a cafe/pub which is both geeky and cool, and where you can enjoy the best coffee in the state while listening to great live music, you should definitely check out Backspace. Backspace is located at the heart of the [...]D: 6mi00
- Japanese Garden in PortlandIf you want to take a break from the bustle of the big city and spend a fewo hours in a place of tranquility and spiritual harmony, take a walk in Portland's Japanese Garden, which is said to be the most authentic garden of its kind outside [...]D: 7.6mi00
- Tao of Tea in PortlandPortland has tons of great cafes, but if you are a tea purist (or if you feel like having something other than your daily espresso), check out The Tao of Tea, a teahouse where you can find almost all the teas in the world and then some. [...]D: 4.4mi00
- Roseway TheatreI you feel like going to a movie while you're in Portland, buy a ticket to one of the shows at Roseway Theatre, a historic theatre from the 1920' which hasn't lost its vintage charm despite all the modern equipment. All the shows cost [...]D: 1.5mi00
Things about Portland you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The Rheinfälle at Schaffhausen are really some kind of nature play. Big and impressing the rive Rhine has got waterfalls there. You can either...
Outdoors Activities: The big waterfall called Rheinfälle
Tarcoles, Costa Rica
Tarcoles means Crocodile in the native language of 1500 Costa Rica. The only reason to ever go to this town is to see the Crocodile Man Tour. The...
Outdoors Activities: Crocodile Man Tour
A must to see in Valencia is the City of Arts and Sciences (called 'Ciudad de las Artes y las Ciencias de Valencia' in Spanish), what is a huge...
Sightseeing: City of Arts and Sciences
You can get a discount at the entertainment park entrance if you keep your parking ticket :)
General: Save your money
The choice to rent a house for your next vacation can be an exciting and enjoyable experience. Unlike with a hotel or a condominium, you are able...
Beaches : Indian Rocks Vacation Rentals
Getting to Skopje and sightseeing the city!
General: Skopje trip
It is definitely a must if you are in the area. The museum and the city zoo are together, it's a perfect family program as well. The Skansen...
Outdoors Activities: Skansen open-air museum
Located in downtown Cleveland, the Terminal Tower is one the more imposing and historical buildings of the city. It is home to various businesses,...
History & Culture: Terminal Tower
This is probably the most amazing canyon you can visit. Unfortunately, you cannot add any photos via this tool yet, but basically you feel like you...
Sightseeing: Antelope Canyon
Virginia Beach, Virginia
A beautiful small architectural gem located by the Lynnhaven River and open to the public. The Lynnhaven House is built from brick and looks really...
Sightseeing: Lynnhaven House