Clear Creek Distillery, Portland, Oregon
Travel tips > North America > United States > Portland > Clear Creek Distillery
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
The distillery can only be visited on Saturday, and there are three tour times : 9:00AM, 11:00AM, and 1:00PM. Visitors can see the production area, and the guides will explain how the beverages are made (but don't expect any classes on how to distill you own brandy :P).
In addition to touring the distillery, you can visit the store and tasting room which are generally open for visitors on weekdays and Saturdays. You need to contact the distillery in advance to schedule a tasting appointment or a tour.
2389 NW Wilson St, Portland, OR 97210, USA
Tours are free but you need to make an appointment in advance.
Tours: Saturdays: 9:00AM, 11:00AM, and 1:00PM
tasting room: weekdays 9:00AM. - 5:00PM and Saturdays 11:00AM - 5:00PM.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Portland
- Portland Vintage TrolleysA nice way to see parts of Portland is to board a vintage trolley, a service running from the first Sunday of March until the last Sunday before Christmas. The old-style trolleys will take passengers to all the MAX stations on avenues 5 and [...]D: n/a00
- Tao of Tea in PortlandPortland has tons of great cafes, but if you are a tea purist (or if you feel like having something other than your daily espresso), check out The Tao of Tea, a teahouse where you can find almost all the teas in the world and then some. [...]D: 4.4mi00
- Oregon Museum of Science and IndustryThis museum is heaps of fun for anyone who is interested in natural sciences, industry, and technology, and it's a good place to bring your kids to for some intellectual fun. OMSI has five different exhibit halls specialized in different [...]D: 6.2mi00
- Portland Saturday MarketThe Portland Saturday Market is actually open on Sundays as well, and it is the largest outdoor arts and crafts market in the United States. It is located in the historic Old Town, so you can visit it as part of a larger sightseeing [...]D: 5.9mi00
- St. Honore BoulangerieLocated in the trendy Alphabet district, this cafe is the big city equivalent of a French village cafe/bakery. If you want to drink your morning coffee in town, this place is perfect, and you will feel like you're not in Portland [...]D: 6.9mi00
Things about Portland you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are at Sion, you should try to visit the ancient roman building remnants, that are mainly covered by private buildings. You should also go...
Sightseeing: Roman building remnants
Great for a day trip starting from Dresden
History & Culture: Medieval Silver Mining Town
If you go to Ruffenhofen, you should have your own car, because public transport is very weak there.
Public Transportation: Use your car
It is something I have never seen before. This is a unique thing and it's just amazing. It's the dreams of my childhood coming true! The problem is...
History & Culture: Norvegian Museum of Magic
Satu Mare, Romania
If you want to sleep a night or two in Satu Mare you can go to the two most known hotels, Dacia Hotel and Aurora Hotel wich are located in the...
General: Venues accommodation in Satu Mare, Hotel Alma spa
I am a loving lady who is seeking for my true love, I want to end my loneliness
General: Am a good girl
Hello! I'd really like to tell you about my recent trip to the Chernobyl zone. This place is sadly known for one of the most tragic events in the...
History & Culture: Chernobyl Trips
Even in a small town like Aurora you can find a unique, small little Japanese restaurant, the Sushi Katsu, that serves maybe the best sushi and...
Food: Sushi Katsu
Santa Ana, California
The best place for families or groups to eat in Santa Ana is definitely the Claim Jumper Restaurant. They have large portions of dishes and if you...
Food: Claim Jumper Restaurant
What can I say? Chamonix it's great, from the center of the town you can see the heights peak in Eastern Europe, Mont Blanc 4807m. There are many,...
Outdoors Activities: The capital of climbing