The Maize at The Pumpkin Patch, Portland, Oregon
Travel tips > North America > United States > Portland > The Maize at The Pumpkin Patch
- Outdoors Activities travel tip
- City center
In addition to the maze, the farm also has a hayride, cow train rides, and a giant slide for kids’ giant slide, a hay pyramid that you can climb, and a pumpkin patch. In October, you can take a scary trip through the haunted maze, so if you've ever fantasized of being stalked in a corn field by things out of horror movies, here's your chance.
16511 NW Gillihan Rd, Portland, OR 97231, USA
Adults 13 yrs & up: $7.00
Children 6 to 12 yrs:$5.00
5 & under: FREE
September 4th - October 31st:
Monday — Thursday 10am—6pm
Friday — Sunday 10am—10pm
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Portland
- Hat Museum in PortlandThe Hat Museum in Portland is the largest hat museum in the United States, where you can see the evolution through the ages of this most essential accessory. If you have an interest in fashion (or history, as a matter of fact), the Hat [...]D: 5.5mi00
- Oaks Amusement ParkOaks might not be the largest amusement park you've ever seen, but it is cozy and welcoming in its own way. It was opened in 1905, so it has a long tradition, and it has a selection of traditional rides with a modern twist. One of the [...]D: 7.7mi00
- Roseway TheatreI you feel like going to a movie while you're in Portland, buy a ticket to one of the shows at Roseway Theatre, a historic theatre from the 1920' which hasn't lost its vintage charm despite all the modern equipment. All the shows cost [...]D: 1.5mi00
- Backspace CafeI you are looking for a cafe/pub which is both geeky and cool, and where you can enjoy the best coffee in the state while listening to great live music, you should definitely check out Backspace. Backspace is located at the heart of the [...]D: 6mi00
- Tao of Tea in PortlandPortland has tons of great cafes, but if you are a tea purist (or if you feel like having something other than your daily espresso), check out The Tao of Tea, a teahouse where you can find almost all the teas in the world and then some. [...]D: 4.4mi00
Things about Portland you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you like swimming or just sun-bathing on the beach, go and spend a few days at the Balaton. If you like to party all night long with great DJs...
General: The Balaton lake and Siofok
Caffe Della Palme is really close to the Pantheon and actually located in the heart of Rome (Via de Pantheon I believe). It's the most amazing ice...
Food: Caffe Della Palme
Pasir Gudang, Malaysia
Driving into Johor Bahru via the Pasir Gudang Higway would be a great way to experience Malaysia as this highway is the only main highway...
General: Pasir Gudang Highway
The inner city of Sighisoara (Schassburg in German and Segesvar in Hungarian)is wonderful. The city has all the traits of the Saxon architecture as...
History & Culture: The Inner City
If you like to go shopping or watching the old souk of Hammamet, take yourself a taxi. Busses arent reliable and a Taxi isnt much expensive. While...
General: Toursit location
Zuma Beach is just great. Though, you have to get there early if you want to get a parking place, traffic is killing sometimes. Zuma by the way...
Beaches : Zuma Beach
If scuba diving is your thing, you absolutely can't miss Epcot Divequest. Sure, it's part of the Walt Disney World, but don't think that Epcot...
Outdoors Activities: Epcot Divequest
We met up with our guide on the day of the tour and from the first moment we felt as we had known each other or years. He was so direct with us,...
Outdoors Activities: AZ Hummer Tours around Phoenix
Washington, District Of Columbia
After visiting a Holocaust historical museum you always get into a melancholic, sad, emotional state. This Museum in Washington was more depressing...
History & Culture: Holocaust Memorial Museum
Nice place in th winter, if you want to go skiing, without paying so much money like at Ischgl.
Outdoors Activities: Skiing in Schruns