The Maize at The Pumpkin Patch, Portland, Oregon
Travel tips > North America > United States > Portland > The Maize at The Pumpkin Patch
- Outdoors Activities travel tip
- City center
In addition to the maze, the farm also has a hayride, cow train rides, and a giant slide for kids’ giant slide, a hay pyramid that you can climb, and a pumpkin patch. In October, you can take a scary trip through the haunted maze, so if you've ever fantasized of being stalked in a corn field by things out of horror movies, here's your chance.
16511 NW Gillihan Rd, Portland, OR 97231, USA
Adults 13 yrs & up: $7.00
Children 6 to 12 yrs:$5.00
5 & under: FREE
September 4th - October 31st:
Monday — Thursday 10am—6pm
Friday — Sunday 10am—10pm
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Portland
- Oregon Museum of Science and IndustryThis museum is heaps of fun for anyone who is interested in natural sciences, industry, and technology, and it's a good place to bring your kids to for some intellectual fun. OMSI has five different exhibit halls specialized in different [...]D: 6.2mi00
- Clear Creek DistilleryClear Creek makes eau de vie out of the most delicious fruits in Oregon, and in addition to this alcoholic delight, they also distill brandy, Grappa, and single-malt Whiskey. The distillery can only be visited on Saturday, and there are [...]D: 6.9mi00
- Portland Children's MuseumThis museum is so full of fun and creativity that even adults will find themselves liking it, and children will absolutely adore it. All the exhibits of the museum are conceived in a way that will encourage the healthy cognitive, social, [...]D: 8.4mi00
- International Rose Test GardenThis garden is a must see for anyone who's visiting Portland, especially of you have a fondness for roses. It is the oldest official, continuously operated public rose test garden in the United States, and it showcases some of the most [...]D: 7.5mi00
- St. Honore BoulangerieLocated in the trendy Alphabet district, this cafe is the big city equivalent of a French village cafe/bakery. If you want to drink your morning coffee in town, this place is perfect, and you will feel like you're not in Portland [...]D: 6.9mi00
Things about Portland you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
This is Antoni Gaudi's finest creation. It's an epic church topped with 4 spires ascending to the heavens. Despite still being under...
Sightseeing: La Sagrada Familia
The museum is dedicated to the history and art of wine. It is located in the Chartrons quarter, which was the traditional center of wine merchants....
History & Culture: Wine and Wine Trade Museum
York, United Kingdom
York is a beautiful walled city on the river Ouse, with Viking roots and archeology to explore in the Viking Centre, Tudor buildings overhanging...
General: The Cliffords Tower and Castle Museum
Bangladesh cheap package tour -2010-2011 Bangladesh Expeditions (Specialist in River Cruises & Eco-Adventure) There isn't a better or more...
Sightseeing: Tour operator of bangladesh
Petra is now one of the New 7 Wonders of the World. It is a fabulous place from the Eastern tales, simply breathtaking. The old city was...
History & Culture: The Ancient City
Dumaguete City, Philippines
If you happen to be in Dumaguete, you can also try visiting nearby Valencia and Siquijor. For more details you visit my blog :)http://deadtoenails...
Sightseeing: Valencia and Siquijor side trip
In the cave the temperature is about 7 Celsius, wear tick clothes
General: Wear tick clothes
I am a loving lady who is seeking for my true love, I want to end my loneliness
General: Am a good girl
Serving tasty home-made Greek specialties, Myra's Dionysus restaurant is a small, friendly place to eat. They have a huge list of daily soups,...
Food: Myra's Dionysus
Colorado Springs, Colorado
American and Mexican in combination, the cuisine of the Saltgrass Steak House is unique and yet traditional. Becoming a legend itself, the...
Food: Saltgrass Steak House