The Maize at The Pumpkin Patch, Portland, Oregon
Travel tips > North America > United States > Portland > The Maize at The Pumpkin Patch
- Outdoors Activities travel tip
- City center
In addition to the maze, the farm also has a hayride, cow train rides, and a giant slide for kids’ giant slide, a hay pyramid that you can climb, and a pumpkin patch. In October, you can take a scary trip through the haunted maze, so if you've ever fantasized of being stalked in a corn field by things out of horror movies, here's your chance.
16511 NW Gillihan Rd, Portland, OR 97231, USA
Adults 13 yrs & up: $7.00
Children 6 to 12 yrs:$5.00
5 & under: FREE
September 4th - October 31st:
Monday — Thursday 10am—6pm
Friday — Sunday 10am—10pm
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Portland
- Portland Children's MuseumThis museum is so full of fun and creativity that even adults will find themselves liking it, and children will absolutely adore it. All the exhibits of the museum are conceived in a way that will encourage the healthy cognitive, social, [...]D: 8.4mi00
- Hat Museum in PortlandThe Hat Museum in Portland is the largest hat museum in the United States, where you can see the evolution through the ages of this most essential accessory. If you have an interest in fashion (or history, as a matter of fact), the Hat [...]D: 5.5mi00
- Voodoo Doughnut in PortlandVoodoo Doughnut is one of those rarities - an independent doughnut shop. Finally a place where you can get more than your usual jam doughnuts, and even some more unusual choices. The signature doughnut of the place is shaped like a [...]D: 6mi00
- Oregon Museum of Science and IndustryThis museum is heaps of fun for anyone who is interested in natural sciences, industry, and technology, and it's a good place to bring your kids to for some intellectual fun. OMSI has five different exhibit halls specialized in different [...]D: 6.2mi00
- International Rose Test GardenThis garden is a must see for anyone who's visiting Portland, especially of you have a fondness for roses. It is the oldest official, continuously operated public rose test garden in the United States, and it showcases some of the most [...]D: 7.5mi00
Things about Portland you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Forstau is ideal for families with small kids. There are some great skischools where you can left your kids from 10am till 3pm. They take care for...
Family & Fun: Ski Vacation with Kids
As a legendary city, founded in 1519, the Old Havana is a glorious place to see if you travel to Cuba. The city's architecture is full of various...
Sightseeing: The Old Havana (Habana Vieja)
Visit the museum of the german railway.
Sightseeing: Railway Museum
If you visited the museum at Uhldingen, it´s just one step, to go swimming in the Lake of Constance. For example at the lake baths of Kressbron or...
Outdoors Activities: Swimming at the Lake of Constance
Renting a car in Malaga is easy. Either you get your car at the Airport or right in the city. There are several car rental places at the train...
General: Renting a Car in Malaga
A must to see in Valencia is the City of Arts and Sciences (called 'Ciudad de las Artes y las Ciencias de Valencia' in Spanish), what is a huge...
Sightseeing: City of Arts and Sciences
It is good idea to have a rubber boat with you
General: Lake Dragan good to know
I am a good man with fear of God in life .
History & Culture: Be good to others
Los Angeles, California
The Stinking Rose is about garlic. This is a restaurant that serves everything with garlic, and I mean everything. It's a restaurant that can...
Food: The Stinking Rose
Take a walk on the main street of Zakopane in the winter - it's just simple beautiful! Everything is covered with snow, there are a lot of street...
Sightseeing: Visit it on the winter