The Maize at The Pumpkin Patch, Portland, Oregon
Travel tips > North America > United States > Portland > The Maize at The Pumpkin Patch
- Outdoors Activities travel tip
- City center
In addition to the maze, the farm also has a hayride, cow train rides, and a giant slide for kids’ giant slide, a hay pyramid that you can climb, and a pumpkin patch. In October, you can take a scary trip through the haunted maze, so if you've ever fantasized of being stalked in a corn field by things out of horror movies, here's your chance.
16511 NW Gillihan Rd, Portland, OR 97231, USA
Adults 13 yrs & up: $7.00
Children 6 to 12 yrs:$5.00
5 & under: FREE
September 4th - October 31st:
Monday — Thursday 10am—6pm
Friday — Sunday 10am—10pm
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Portland
- Oaks Amusement ParkOaks might not be the largest amusement park you've ever seen, but it is cozy and welcoming in its own way. It was opened in 1905, so it has a long tradition, and it has a selection of traditional rides with a modern twist. One of the [...]D: 7.7mi00
- Japanese Garden in PortlandIf you want to take a break from the bustle of the big city and spend a fewo hours in a place of tranquility and spiritual harmony, take a walk in Portland's Japanese Garden, which is said to be the most authentic garden of its kind outside [...]D: 7.6mi00
- Oregon Museum of Science and IndustryThis museum is heaps of fun for anyone who is interested in natural sciences, industry, and technology, and it's a good place to bring your kids to for some intellectual fun. OMSI has five different exhibit halls specialized in different [...]D: 6.2mi00
- Backspace CafeI you are looking for a cafe/pub which is both geeky and cool, and where you can enjoy the best coffee in the state while listening to great live music, you should definitely check out Backspace. Backspace is located at the heart of the [...]D: 6mi00
- Portland Vintage TrolleysA nice way to see parts of Portland is to board a vintage trolley, a service running from the first Sunday of March until the last Sunday before Christmas. The old-style trolleys will take passengers to all the MAX stations on avenues 5 and [...]D: n/a00
Things about Portland you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are at Schaffhausen, you should take a look at the well knwon Waterfalls of the River Rhein there. Also the surrounding nature is worth to...
Outdoors Activities: Waterfalls of the Rhein River
Water parks are not exactly the first thing that comes to mind when thinking of Finland, but the cold climate has never been able to stop the...
Family & Fun: Serena Water Amusement Park
Visiting Helsinki Finland this summer.Lucky you A great tip to explore and view the City of Helsinki is on the city trams.Number 3B & 3T travel in...
Public Transportation: Helsinki By Street Tram
Nice, quiet, more like a living wonder.
General: Living wonder
This restaurant represents one of the oldest and famous places in the historical center of Bucharest.
Food: Caru cu Bere
Mamaia is one of the best points of atraction on the Black Sea Beach on the Romanian teritory. The principal point of atraction in Mamaia is the...
General: Aqua Magic, Mamaia
Visit Bratislava in November or December if you would like to see all the streets decorated, beautiful Christmas trees on the squares and of course...
Family & Fun: Christmas Market, Bratislava
This is probably the most amazing canyon you can visit. Unfortunately, you cannot add any photos via this tool yet, but basically you feel like you...
Sightseeing: Antelope Canyon
San Antonio, Texas
I've always enjoyed visiting botanical gardens, they can provide such a fascinating surrounding even in a really busy city. So it was...
Sightseeing: San Antonio Botanical Garden
What an amazing museum holding such unique and interesting exhibits. Who would have thought that Toledo is the city where the museum dedicated to...
History & Culture: Blair Museum of Lithophanes