St. Honore Boulangerie, Portland, Oregon
Travel tips > North America > United States > Portland > St. Honore Boulangerie
- Food travel tip
- City center
If you want to drink your morning coffee in town, this place is perfect, and you will feel like you're not in Portland anymore, but in a picturesque little French town (except that everyone speaks English). Coffee is served in porcelain bistro cups, not the usual paper cups you get in other cafes.
Take a seat on a stool and watch the bakers shape baguettes and croissants, and then revel in the delicious smells of fresh baked goods.
2335 NW Thurman St, Portland, OR 97210, USA
EVERYDAY: 7AM - 8PM
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Portland
- International Rose Test GardenThis garden is a must see for anyone who's visiting Portland, especially of you have a fondness for roses. It is the oldest official, continuously operated public rose test garden in the United States, and it showcases some of the most [...]D: 7.5mi00
- Hat Museum in PortlandThe Hat Museum in Portland is the largest hat museum in the United States, where you can see the evolution through the ages of this most essential accessory. If you have an interest in fashion (or history, as a matter of fact), the Hat [...]D: 5.5mi00
- The Maize at The Pumpkin PatchThe Maize at The Pumpkin Patch is a giant maze of corn, open only during the autumn season. This park takes the form of a 5-acre field of corn which turns into an amazing corn maze during September and October, and it makes a great place [...]D: 12.7mi00
- Oregon Museum of Science and IndustryThis museum is heaps of fun for anyone who is interested in natural sciences, industry, and technology, and it's a good place to bring your kids to for some intellectual fun. OMSI has five different exhibit halls specialized in different [...]D: 6.2mi00
- Japanese Garden in PortlandIf you want to take a break from the bustle of the big city and spend a fewo hours in a place of tranquility and spiritual harmony, take a walk in Portland's Japanese Garden, which is said to be the most authentic garden of its kind outside [...]D: 7.6mi00
Things about Portland you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Playa Hermosa, Costa Rica
If you are going to Costa Rica to surf like 95% of the tourist do, then you cant miss Playa Hermosa. This beach has the best breaks in Costa Rica...
Beaches : Playa Hermosa
Great for a day trip starting from Dresden
History & Culture: Medieval Silver Mining Town
In Roubaix there is a “must see” sight called La Piscine (The swimming pool). It is in fact a museum (Museum of Art and Industry) opened after...
Sightseeing: La Piscine - A museum on top of a swimming pool
If you want to go to Dhelfoi, and you´ve got no car, check the bus and train schedules, otherwise you can suddenly be stuck for hours in the...
Public Transportation: Check the bus and train schedules
The Angio d'Or, ot Golden Angel is a very nice little place with acceptable prices. The atmosphere is very intimate and I was told that the...
Food: Angiol d'Or
You should really take yourself time for at least one day or better a whole weekend.
General: Visiting the ancient roman city
Alberta is a nice Canadian province to require a road trip. the general public head W from city to metropolis so work their thanks to opaque gem...
General: The Ultimate Alberta Road Trip
One of the most unique and fun shows I've been in Indianapolis was in the White Rabbit Cabaret. Their performances were funny, almost burlesque...
Night Life & Entertainment: White Rabbit Cabaret
Zuma Beach is just great. Though, you have to get there early if you want to get a parking place, traffic is killing sometimes. Zuma by the way...
Beaches : Zuma Beach
If you've never seen live action with actual theater assets, like real horses and carriages, than you should definitely book a seat at...
Family & Fun: Discoveryland