St. Honore Boulangerie, Portland, Oregon
Travel tips > North America > United States > Portland > St. Honore Boulangerie
- Food travel tip
- City center
If you want to drink your morning coffee in town, this place is perfect, and you will feel like you're not in Portland anymore, but in a picturesque little French town (except that everyone speaks English). Coffee is served in porcelain bistro cups, not the usual paper cups you get in other cafes.
Take a seat on a stool and watch the bakers shape baguettes and croissants, and then revel in the delicious smells of fresh baked goods.
2335 NW Thurman St, Portland, OR 97210, USA
EVERYDAY: 7AM - 8PM
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Portland
- Roseway TheatreI you feel like going to a movie while you're in Portland, buy a ticket to one of the shows at Roseway Theatre, a historic theatre from the 1920' which hasn't lost its vintage charm despite all the modern equipment. All the shows cost [...]D: 1.5mi00
- Japanese Garden in PortlandIf you want to take a break from the bustle of the big city and spend a fewo hours in a place of tranquility and spiritual harmony, take a walk in Portland's Japanese Garden, which is said to be the most authentic garden of its kind outside [...]D: 7.6mi00
- Oaks Amusement ParkOaks might not be the largest amusement park you've ever seen, but it is cozy and welcoming in its own way. It was opened in 1905, so it has a long tradition, and it has a selection of traditional rides with a modern twist. One of the [...]D: 7.7mi00
- The Maize at The Pumpkin PatchThe Maize at The Pumpkin Patch is a giant maze of corn, open only during the autumn season. This park takes the form of a 5-acre field of corn which turns into an amazing corn maze during September and October, and it makes a great place [...]D: 12.7mi00
- Hat Museum in PortlandThe Hat Museum in Portland is the largest hat museum in the United States, where you can see the evolution through the ages of this most essential accessory. If you have an interest in fashion (or history, as a matter of fact), the Hat [...]D: 5.5mi00
Things about Portland you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are at Sion, you should try to visit the ancient roman building remnants, that are mainly covered by private buildings. You should also go...
Sightseeing: Roman building remnants
Do you want to eat cheap in Bielefeld? Then visit the university's restaurant. A menu costs from 3-4,50 Euro. You should use the student's mansa,...
Food: Eating Cheap in Bielefeld
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Pedro Sánchez (On the way to Miches): If you are headed to Miches in the Dominican Republic, take time to stop off in Pedro Sanchez, a rural...
Outdoors Activities: Pedro Sanchez
Visiting Helsinki Finland this summer.Lucky you A great tip to explore and view the City of Helsinki is on the city trams.Number 3B & 3T travel in...
Public Transportation: Helsinki By Street Tram
If you like betting on horses, you should also try the dog race stadium at Dublin, the Shelbourne Park Greyhound Stadium. There you can already...
Night Life & Entertainment: Shelbourne Park Greyhound Stadium
We are ground handling agent handling hotels car rental guides/Escort arrival /Departute assistance in Agra india E-mail...
General: Taj mahal
So it's that time of the year again when you've packed your bags and are raring to go and find yourself heading to God's Own Country – Kerala...
Beaches : Some Must-Do Activities On Your Trip To Kerala
Essaouria is a beach town in south east morocco. Every city in Morocco has a Medina, which means old town. The entire medina is surrounded by a...
Sightseeing: Gates of Essaouira
Established around 1997 by two Dutchmen, the St. Nicolaas Boat Club is a small, non-profit organization that gives its heart and soul to its boats...
Outdoors Activities: St. Nicolaas Boat Club of Amsterdam
Located in downtown Cleveland, the Terminal Tower is one the more imposing and historical buildings of the city. It is home to various businesses,...
History & Culture: Terminal Tower