St. Honore Boulangerie, Portland, Oregon
Travel tips > North America > United States > Portland > St. Honore Boulangerie
- Food travel tip
- City center
If you want to drink your morning coffee in town, this place is perfect, and you will feel like you're not in Portland anymore, but in a picturesque little French town (except that everyone speaks English). Coffee is served in porcelain bistro cups, not the usual paper cups you get in other cafes.
Take a seat on a stool and watch the bakers shape baguettes and croissants, and then revel in the delicious smells of fresh baked goods.
2335 NW Thurman St, Portland, OR 97210, USA
EVERYDAY: 7AM - 8PM
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Portland
- Hat Museum in PortlandThe Hat Museum in Portland is the largest hat museum in the United States, where you can see the evolution through the ages of this most essential accessory. If you have an interest in fashion (or history, as a matter of fact), the Hat [...]D: 5.5mi00
- Tao of Tea in PortlandPortland has tons of great cafes, but if you are a tea purist (or if you feel like having something other than your daily espresso), check out The Tao of Tea, a teahouse where you can find almost all the teas in the world and then some. [...]D: 4.4mi00
- Roseway TheatreI you feel like going to a movie while you're in Portland, buy a ticket to one of the shows at Roseway Theatre, a historic theatre from the 1920' which hasn't lost its vintage charm despite all the modern equipment. All the shows cost [...]D: 1.5mi00
- International Rose Test GardenThis garden is a must see for anyone who's visiting Portland, especially of you have a fondness for roses. It is the oldest official, continuously operated public rose test garden in the United States, and it showcases some of the most [...]D: 7.5mi00
- Portland Children's MuseumThis museum is so full of fun and creativity that even adults will find themselves liking it, and children will absolutely adore it. All the exhibits of the museum are conceived in a way that will encourage the healthy cognitive, social, [...]D: 8.4mi00
Things about Portland you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are at Sion, you should try to visit the ancient roman building remnants, that are mainly covered by private buildings. You should also go...
Sightseeing: Roman building remnants
Shaolin means 'young forest' and the temple city was found in around 500 AD. These are the most well known Buddhist churches in the world, mainly...
History & Culture: Shaolin Temples in Henan
Head to DC10 on Sunday, it's really good fun. Although be prepared for the long haul. It lasts from Sunday morning until 8am on Monday!
Night Life & Entertainment: Ibiza Holidays
Rent a scooter in Paralia, and go to the mount Olymp, great experience!
General: My best tip: try out the scooter-traveling!
It is a world of its own! The west of India has its unique culture, history, people and places of interest that should be explored! There are so...
Family & Fun: Tourist Places in Gujarat
Jammu is vey crowded during the months of october and April due to the holy Navratri season in India. To get good accommodations during these times...
General: Travel tip
To experience views of Naples from underneath, it is worth to do a one hour tour of the catacombs of Naples. Especially interesting an bizarre: The...
Sightseeing: Napoli Sotterranea
Cary, North Carolina
There is a great Paris metro app called Zuti for $5 that helps you navigate the system without looking very touristy carrying around a map.
Public Transportation: Paris Metro
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Though not looking much from the outside, Nic's Grill has the best burgers in town, believe me. You can ask any local, or anyone standing in...
Food: Nic's Grill
There are a lot of weird and unusual theme parks in the world, but the Holy Land Experience takes the cake. Like the name says, you'll find...
History & Culture: The Holy Land Experience