St. Honore Boulangerie, Portland, Oregon
Travel tips > North America > United States > Portland > St. Honore Boulangerie
- Food travel tip
- City center
If you want to drink your morning coffee in town, this place is perfect, and you will feel like you're not in Portland anymore, but in a picturesque little French town (except that everyone speaks English). Coffee is served in porcelain bistro cups, not the usual paper cups you get in other cafes.
Take a seat on a stool and watch the bakers shape baguettes and croissants, and then revel in the delicious smells of fresh baked goods.
2335 NW Thurman St, Portland, OR 97210, USA
EVERYDAY: 7AM - 8PM
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Portland
- Tao of Tea in PortlandPortland has tons of great cafes, but if you are a tea purist (or if you feel like having something other than your daily espresso), check out The Tao of Tea, a teahouse where you can find almost all the teas in the world and then some. [...]D: 4.4mi00
- Portland Vintage TrolleysA nice way to see parts of Portland is to board a vintage trolley, a service running from the first Sunday of March until the last Sunday before Christmas. The old-style trolleys will take passengers to all the MAX stations on avenues 5 and [...]D: n/a00
- Clear Creek DistilleryClear Creek makes eau de vie out of the most delicious fruits in Oregon, and in addition to this alcoholic delight, they also distill brandy, Grappa, and single-malt Whiskey. The distillery can only be visited on Saturday, and there are [...]D: 6.9mi00
- Oregon Museum of Science and IndustryThis museum is heaps of fun for anyone who is interested in natural sciences, industry, and technology, and it's a good place to bring your kids to for some intellectual fun. OMSI has five different exhibit halls specialized in different [...]D: 6.2mi00
- Voodoo Doughnut in PortlandVoodoo Doughnut is one of those rarities - an independent doughnut shop. Finally a place where you can get more than your usual jam doughnuts, and even some more unusual choices. The signature doughnut of the place is shaped like a [...]D: 6mi00
Things about Portland you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Jumeirah Beach is an amazingly beautiful beach on the outskirts of Dubai. You should go there and then also visit the Burj al Arab which is quite...
Outdoors Activities: Jumeirah Beach
Austins Ferry, Australia
On a Luxury sailing cruises at Whitsundays private yacht charter, sailing charter with Real life enjoy reef walking, Whole, Golfing, Sundancer,...
Beaches : Whitsunday Yacht Charter
Perfect timing. Budget car rentals are often available just after peak holiday season. If you can plan your road trip away from holidays, car...
General: How to choose the perfect car rental
If you like gambling, you can try the Casino called Hohensyburg at Dortmund. It´s one of germany biggest casino´s, offering all types of play you...
General: Casino Hohensyburg
While in Friedrichshafen, don't miss out on visiting the Promenade. It's basically the street that's right by the Lake Constance. There are a ton...
Sightseeing: Friedrichshafen Promenade
If you don't want to pay for parking to the aqua park you can park just near it in some streets without any restriction.
General: Parking tip
Near the river Pushpavati, there is an artistic legacy standing as Modhera Sun Temple. What carving, what detailing!!! The most amazing thing is...
General: Modhera Sun Temple
Shimla, the picturesque city in Himanchal Pradesh is widely adored for snow covered mountains, mesmerising greenery, splendid lakes, and pleasant...
Sightseeing: Top Tourist Places to Visit in Shimla
Vientiane, Lao People's Republic
Day 1. Arrive in Vientiane (D) You will be warmly welcomed on arrival in Vientiane and transferred to your centrally located hotel. Vientiane is a...
Sightseeing: Laos travel and tour packages
There are many fine museums which deal with different kinds of scientifically or historically significant events, creatures, people, but the...
History & Culture: Carnegie Museum of Natural History