St. Honore Boulangerie, Portland, Oregon
Travel tips > North America > United States > Portland > St. Honore Boulangerie
- Food travel tip
- City center
If you want to drink your morning coffee in town, this place is perfect, and you will feel like you're not in Portland anymore, but in a picturesque little French town (except that everyone speaks English). Coffee is served in porcelain bistro cups, not the usual paper cups you get in other cafes.
Take a seat on a stool and watch the bakers shape baguettes and croissants, and then revel in the delicious smells of fresh baked goods.
2335 NW Thurman St, Portland, OR 97210, USA
EVERYDAY: 7AM - 8PM
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Portland
- Clear Creek DistilleryClear Creek makes eau de vie out of the most delicious fruits in Oregon, and in addition to this alcoholic delight, they also distill brandy, Grappa, and single-malt Whiskey. The distillery can only be visited on Saturday, and there are [...]D: 6.9mi00
- Voodoo Doughnut in PortlandVoodoo Doughnut is one of those rarities - an independent doughnut shop. Finally a place where you can get more than your usual jam doughnuts, and even some more unusual choices. The signature doughnut of the place is shaped like a [...]D: 6mi00
- Tao of Tea in PortlandPortland has tons of great cafes, but if you are a tea purist (or if you feel like having something other than your daily espresso), check out The Tao of Tea, a teahouse where you can find almost all the teas in the world and then some. [...]D: 4.4mi00
- The Maize at The Pumpkin PatchThe Maize at The Pumpkin Patch is a giant maze of corn, open only during the autumn season. This park takes the form of a 5-acre field of corn which turns into an amazing corn maze during September and October, and it makes a great place [...]D: 12.7mi00
- Portland Saturday MarketThe Portland Saturday Market is actually open on Sundays as well, and it is the largest outdoor arts and crafts market in the United States. It is located in the historic Old Town, so you can visit it as part of a larger sightseeing [...]D: 5.9mi00
Things about Portland you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
It's a suburb to Copenhagen. Approx. 30 km from the capital.
General: Greve kommune
This castle has a very long and even more interesting history. It was built by King Alfonso XI in 1328 not fat from the old Moorish fortress having...
History & Culture: Alcazar de los Reyes Cristianos
Aire de Sevilla is the best bath I have ever been to. They don't only have baths but also massage, aromatherapy and all kinds of treatments. My...
Night Life & Entertainment: Aire de Sevilla
Close to Montepeiller, there is the village St. Guilhem le Désert. This medieval village is one of the most beautiful ones of France and lies on...
Food: St. Guilhem le Désert
Florescharm Tours and Travel_ Local travel agent based in labuan bajo flores island
General: Labuan bajo
Kanyakumari is the south most tip of india- Tour around Kanyakumari is a unique and wonderfull experince to the tourist. Most tourist attractive...
Sightseeing: Triveni Sungam
The city is too hot. most of the places have good air conditioning but walking 10 minutes outside in summer is a torture.
General: Too hot
The inner city of Sighisoara (Schassburg in German and Segesvar in Hungarian)is wonderful. The city has all the traits of the Saxon architecture as...
History & Culture: The Inner City
When you are in Bergün, then you can go ski-drive. There is beautiful weather.
If you like skiing, you should definitely go there. The glaciers at Hintertux offers you a wide variety of ski runs, for every state of skill. ...
Outdoors Activities: Skiing