St. Honore Boulangerie, Portland, Oregon
Travel tips > North America > United States > Portland > St. Honore Boulangerie
- Food travel tip
- City center
If you want to drink your morning coffee in town, this place is perfect, and you will feel like you're not in Portland anymore, but in a picturesque little French town (except that everyone speaks English). Coffee is served in porcelain bistro cups, not the usual paper cups you get in other cafes.
Take a seat on a stool and watch the bakers shape baguettes and croissants, and then revel in the delicious smells of fresh baked goods.
2335 NW Thurman St, Portland, OR 97210, USA
EVERYDAY: 7AM - 8PM
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Portland
- Japanese Garden in PortlandIf you want to take a break from the bustle of the big city and spend a fewo hours in a place of tranquility and spiritual harmony, take a walk in Portland's Japanese Garden, which is said to be the most authentic garden of its kind outside [...]D: 7.6mi00
- Tao of Tea in PortlandPortland has tons of great cafes, but if you are a tea purist (or if you feel like having something other than your daily espresso), check out The Tao of Tea, a teahouse where you can find almost all the teas in the world and then some. [...]D: 4.4mi00
- Roseway TheatreI you feel like going to a movie while you're in Portland, buy a ticket to one of the shows at Roseway Theatre, a historic theatre from the 1920' which hasn't lost its vintage charm despite all the modern equipment. All the shows cost [...]D: 1.5mi00
- Voodoo Doughnut in PortlandVoodoo Doughnut is one of those rarities - an independent doughnut shop. Finally a place where you can get more than your usual jam doughnuts, and even some more unusual choices. The signature doughnut of the place is shaped like a [...]D: 6mi00
- Oregon Museum of Science and IndustryThis museum is heaps of fun for anyone who is interested in natural sciences, industry, and technology, and it's a good place to bring your kids to for some intellectual fun. OMSI has five different exhibit halls specialized in different [...]D: 6.2mi00
Things about Portland you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The Middle Bridge connects lessor Basel with main Basel. In the medieval days this bridge was half wood and half stone. The reason they did this...
Sightseeing: Middle Bridge
Puerto Viejo, Costa Rica
After eating Costa Rican food for days, you might want to change it up and head down to Jungle Love. This is one of the best restaurants in Costa...
Food: Jungle Love
The English Garden is one of the world's largest parks. It's the largest park in Germany and a wonderful hangout for people trying to get a break...
Outdoors Activities: English Garden (Englischer Garten)
Who doesnt know these little plastic stones and who didnt play with Lego? I think nobody. If you are on your vacation with your family in Denmark...
Family & Fun: Legoland
10 Day Irresistible Egypt 10 Day Irresistible Egypt Featuring the Oberoi Mena House and m/s Radamis I Three Departures Only ITINERARY DAY 01...
History & Culture: 10 days irresistible egypt with all airfare $
The building s the mortuary temple of the first known female pharaoh, Hatshepsut, who reigned in the 15th century BC. She was one of the most...
History & Culture: Hatshepsut Temple
Place Bellecour is one of the largest squares in Europe. It is located between the rivers Rhone and Saone and it's really huge. Right in the...
Sightseeing: Place Bellecour
Tour 1 – Ancient Heritage between Sea and Desert First Day Arrival in Tripoli and Transfer to Gharian. Second Day We’ll visit the ancient...
Night Life & Entertainment: Desertakakus
Rochester, New York
Put dryer sheets in your luggage to keep it fresh and maouse free!!
General: Dryer sheets
Sankt Anton Am Arlberg, Austria
If you like skiing, you should definitely go there. The place, lying in the austrian alps, has got more than 85 lifts and about 280 kilometers of...
Outdoors Activities: Skiing