St. Honore Boulangerie, Portland, Oregon
Travel tips > North America > United States > Portland > St. Honore Boulangerie
- Food travel tip
- City center
If you want to drink your morning coffee in town, this place is perfect, and you will feel like you're not in Portland anymore, but in a picturesque little French town (except that everyone speaks English). Coffee is served in porcelain bistro cups, not the usual paper cups you get in other cafes.
Take a seat on a stool and watch the bakers shape baguettes and croissants, and then revel in the delicious smells of fresh baked goods.
2335 NW Thurman St, Portland, OR 97210, USA
EVERYDAY: 7AM - 8PM
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Portland
- Voodoo Doughnut in PortlandVoodoo Doughnut is one of those rarities - an independent doughnut shop. Finally a place where you can get more than your usual jam doughnuts, and even some more unusual choices. The signature doughnut of the place is shaped like a [...]D: 6mi00
- Clear Creek DistilleryClear Creek makes eau de vie out of the most delicious fruits in Oregon, and in addition to this alcoholic delight, they also distill brandy, Grappa, and single-malt Whiskey. The distillery can only be visited on Saturday, and there are [...]D: 6.9mi00
- Japanese Garden in PortlandIf you want to take a break from the bustle of the big city and spend a fewo hours in a place of tranquility and spiritual harmony, take a walk in Portland's Japanese Garden, which is said to be the most authentic garden of its kind outside [...]D: 7.6mi00
- Hat Museum in PortlandThe Hat Museum in Portland is the largest hat museum in the United States, where you can see the evolution through the ages of this most essential accessory. If you have an interest in fashion (or history, as a matter of fact), the Hat [...]D: 5.5mi00
- Portland Vintage TrolleysA nice way to see parts of Portland is to board a vintage trolley, a service running from the first Sunday of March until the last Sunday before Christmas. The old-style trolleys will take passengers to all the MAX stations on avenues 5 and [...]D: n/a00
Things about Portland you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
It´s an open air museum from stone age and bronze age times (4.000 to 850 BC). You can see there a lot of historic and authentic reconstructed...
History & Culture: Museum of neolithic settlement
When any of us think about the Galapagos we usually think of huge tortoises and Charles Darwin the man who created the idea of evolution. The...
Sightseeing: Charles Darwin Station
Better visit the locals for lunch then going to restaurants that serve not so traditional French food like pizza. Locals are very kind and you can...
Food: Traditional food
London, United Kingdom
Greenwich Royal Observatory was amazing. It is perfect for families with children or those who just like astronomy. You only have to pay for the...
Outdoors Activities: Greenwich Observatory
Florescharm Tours and Travel_ Local travel agent based in labuan bajo flores island
General: Labuan bajo
If you love the art on metal, this is the best place to get astonished with some fabulous metal work. Museum of Kutch basically represent the...
History & Culture: Museum of Kutch
The best time to of the year for booking a Myanmar tours specially for an Irrawaddy cruise holiday would be during the cool and dry season when the...
Outdoors Activities: Best Time for Irrawaddy Cruise experience
Tagaytay City, Philippines
Don't miss the Taal lake, when you are in Tagaytay. You can book a tour to cross the lake to the Volcano Island. You can reach the top either...
General: Taal Lake
One of the most visited cities in Texas, Forth Worth is the home of cowboys and bulls and western culture. It is the 17th largest city in America...
History & Culture: Fort Worth
This museum is really unique. There aren't very many facilities that feature firefighting cars and materials for display to visitors. So this...
History & Culture: The Hall of Flame Museum of Firefighting in Phoenix