Fat Head's Saloon, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Travel tips > North America > United States > Pittsburgh > Fat Head's Saloon
- Food travel tip
- City center
If you go in the evenings, keep in mind that it gets crowded easily, because the place is a bit small. Apart from that, the food and the atmosphere is totally worth it!
1805 E Carson St, Pittsburgh, PA 15203, USA
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Pittsburgh
- Cathedral of LearningI think a trip to Pittsburgh is not complete without a visit to the Cathedral of Learning. From far it looks like a skyscraper, an immensely tall building with a lots of windows. But when you get closer, you will remark the fine [...]D: 4.5mi00
- Pittsburgh Seviche RestaurantThe only place where you can can have an excellent dinner and drink cocktails, having fun at a bar is the Pittsburgh Seviche Restaurant in the downtown area. Their specialties are seafood preparations, which you can watch as it is made just [...]D: 2.8mi00
- PNC ParkVisiting Pittsburgh can be a really enjoyable experience, but without a peek at the PNC Park, your trip is not complete. Even though the Pittsburgh Pirates are not the best players in the country, the ballpark is still something that [...]D: 2.6mi00
- Duquesne InclineTo get the best view of the city, you shouldn't miss riding the tram of Duquesne Incline. The ride is quite cheap, you can also book a guided tour and once you get to the top, there is a restaurant with excellent food. Don't forget [...]D: 1.7mi00
- Monterey Bay Fish GrottoLocated at the top of a beautiful condo with huge glass windows surrounding the restaurant, the Monterrey Bay Fish Grotto is truly an elegant and high-end place to dine. The service is outstanding, the food more than delicious. You are also [...]D: 1.5mi00
Things about Pittsburgh you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
San Diego, Costa Rica
Beaches are naturally free and they are very good in San Diego. Some of them are especially beautiful. I would very much recommend La Jolla and...
General: Free and cheap things in San Diego
Prague, Czech Republic
Ocated in the northern area of the Castle district, Golden Lane is a small street with picturesque and colorful houses, some of them date back to...
Sightseeing: Golden Lane in Prague
If you want to make an funny shortsightseeing through the town, take the monorail of Wuppertal. The first Monorail of germany. There can also...
General: The monorail of Wuppertal
If you are at Nimes, the ancient Nemausus, you should make a walk along the roman waterpipe. There is also the famous Pont du Gard, nearly...
History & Culture: Pont du Gard, roman waterpip
If you are interested in history and you like old castles, don't miss the Castle of Eger. It is very well maintained, it has a museum, a torture...
History & Culture: The Castle of Eger
Here at Mazo Konkan! we’re very excited to announce the launch of our newly designed Sub-Division / Website which goes live today and is located...
General: Ganpatipule - Mazo Konkan's sub-division launch!
Standing at this landmark you can imagine how grounded are the people of Verona with their origination and history. Piazza delle Erbe is not only...
History & Culture: Piazza delle Erbe – Verona’s Prime
If you are the the modern city of Tarsus, you definitely should visit the ancient city. The oldest parts can be traced back till 4th millenium B.C.
History & Culture: Ancient Tarsus
Atlantic City, New Jersey
To get the best view of Atlantic City, you have to climb The Absecon Lighthouse which has 228 steps overall. The view from up there is spectacular...
Sightseeing: The Absecon Lighthouse
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Going down the the long lane alongside the river in Fort Lauderdale full of old, and renovated shops, bars and restaurants gives you a glimpse into...
Sightseeing: Fort Lauderdale Riverwalk