The Cabildo in New Orleans, Louisiana
Travel tips > North America > United States > New Orleans > The Cabildo in New Orleans
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
701 Chartres St, New Orleans, LA 70116, USA
Adults $6, Students, Senior Citizens and Active Military - $5, children under 12- free
Tuesday through Sunday. 10 am - 4:30 pm
Recent travel tips for New Orleans
- French Market in New OrleansIf you want to have a taste of the genuine New Orleans, just visit the colourful French Market, which occupies a couple pf blocks of the French Quarter. This is the oldest public market in America, established in the 18th centuries, and [...]D: 2.2mi00
- Cafe du Monde in New OrleansBeignets are one of the most famous sweets in Southern cuisine, and they are about as beloved by New Orleans residents as donuts are in other American cities. These deep fried dough cakes sprinkled with lots of powdered sugar are best [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Jackson Square in New OrleansThe French Quarter in New Orleans is the heart of the city, and you can't get any closer to the heart of the Vieux Carré (as the Quarter is also called)is Jackson Square, a historic park with plenty to show off with. It is one of the [...]D: n/a00
- Old Ursulines ConventThe oldest building in the New Orleans is Old Ursulines Convent. It is also one of the most fascinating examples of French colonial architecture that you could possibly find anywhere. In addition to the main building, you can also see the [...]D: 0.8mi10
- Saint Louis Cemetery No. 1This interesting city has some interesting cemeteries, and among the 40 graveyards scattered around New Orleans, Saint Louis no. 1 is one of the most interesting. Like in typical New Orleanean cemeteries, the graves are all built above [...]D: 0.6mi00
Things about New Orleans you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegowina
Recently opened Hotel Union offers something for everyone. This sophisticated hotel is located in the heart of Sarajevo, close to the business...
General: Hotel UNION
We didn't get bored not for a minute on the Island of Ste-Hélène when we visited Montreal last summer. There were so many people and things to...
Outdoors Activities: Île Ste-Hélène on Saint Lawrence River
Great for a day trip starting from Dresden
History & Culture: Medieval Silver Mining Town
The old church in Hollola is pretty ok. Especially in the summer. Every other year they hold a medieval fair, that's very good.
Sightseeing: The medieval greystone church of Hollola
As you may know, Orleans was the hometown of Joan of Arc, the heroine of France. She changed the outcome of the Hundred Years War in the favour of...
Family & Fun: Joan of Arc Day
Quezon City, Philippines
La Loma in Quezon City is, they say, the oldest cockpit in the country. It is the place of the typical centuries-old sport on the Philippines, the...
Night Life & Entertainment: The La Loma Cockpit
The home of the famous motorcycle, the Harley Davidson Museum is one of the most popular destinations in Milwaukee. No wonder, they feature...
History & Culture: Harley Davidson Museum
If you are collecting vinyls, or if you just want to pick up a gift for someone, Hymie's Vintage Records is a great place to check out.The building...
Shopping: Hymie's Vintage Records
Virginia Beach, Virginia
A small piece of history and the symbol of home, the Old Cap Henry Lighthouse is a simple, yet strong building that holds so much inside. You may...
Sightseeing: Old Cape Henry Lighthouse
When you are in Bergün, then you can go ski-drive. There is beautiful weather.