The Cabildo in New Orleans, Louisiana
Travel tips > North America > United States > New Orleans > The Cabildo in New Orleans
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
701 Chartres St, New Orleans, LA 70116, USA
Adults $6, Students, Senior Citizens and Active Military - $5, children under 12- free
Tuesday through Sunday. 10 am - 4:30 pm
Recent travel tips for New Orleans
- New Orleans SilversmithsIf you happen to be in need of some fancy jewelry in New Orleans, or if you just want to splurge on a souvenir, browse through the offer of New Orleans Silversmiths, a jeweler's shop which specializes in antique silverware, holloware, [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Old Ursulines ConventThe oldest building in the New Orleans is Old Ursulines Convent. It is also one of the most fascinating examples of French colonial architecture that you could possibly find anywhere. In addition to the main building, you can also see the [...]D: 0.8mi10
- Saint Louis Cemetery No. 1This interesting city has some interesting cemeteries, and among the 40 graveyards scattered around New Orleans, Saint Louis no. 1 is one of the most interesting. Like in typical New Orleanean cemeteries, the graves are all built above [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Mr. B's BistroOne of the most important things to do as a visitor in New Orleans in taste the mouth-watering local specialties, one of which is the famous gumbo, a mix of rice, seafood and all sorts of other good stuff. Each chef has their own gumbo [...]D: 0.1mi00
- Cafe du Monde in New OrleansBeignets are one of the most famous sweets in Southern cuisine, and they are about as beloved by New Orleans residents as donuts are in other American cities. These deep fried dough cakes sprinkled with lots of powdered sugar are best [...]D: 0.7mi00
Things about New Orleans you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Alphaville is a great place, not only for renting films, but also to meet nice people. Usually membership is required, but if you are kind...
Night Life & Entertainment: Alphaville International Videostore
If you want to take a look at Ravensburg not only from the streets, climb up the Blaserturm and look all over the central place Marienplatz and the...
Family & Fun: The Blaserturm
Hello to all, the Association organizes travel in Natura & Avventura desertakakus,Travel is the best way to discover desert. We are a small...
General: Natura & Avventura
The building of the Step Pyramid of Djoser was a very important moment in the Egyptian Architecture for it was the first stone pyramid built in...
History & Culture: Pyramid of Djoser
Every year from 6th of july till 14th of july. There the patron of Pamplona is carried throught the streets on a procession. Also interesting but...
Outdoors Activities: Feria di San fermin
Costa Rica, Mexico
Lost in Santa a local expression, perfectly describes what happens to many, me included, when they discover this incredibly valuable gem on the...
Family & Fun: The Lost in Santa a local Expression
Hello! I'd really like to tell you about my recent trip to the Chernobyl zone. This place is sadly known for one of the most tragic events in the...
History & Culture: Chernobyl Trips
If you are curious about the background story of the world's best known brand of sot drink, you'll get your answers at the World of Coca Cola. ...
Family & Fun: World of Coca-Cola Pavilion
It is said that Joe’s is a Miami landmark, because they were the first who discovered and prepared stone crabs. It is true though that their crab...
Food: Joe’s Stone Crab in Miami
There are plenty of steakhouses and grills in Orlando, but a nice, unpretentious vegetarian place is rather hard to find. Ethos does not offer a...
Food: Ethos Vegan Kitchen in Orlando