Jules Verne Museum, Nantes, France
Travel tips > Europe > France > Nantes > Jules Verne Museum
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
The personal objects of Verne are displayed, early editions of his books, manuscripts, illustrations and even models from his books' machineries.
Also, very close to the museum there is a nice planetarium that you can also visit. If you are with kids, they will love both places.
Rue de l'Hermitage 3
Adults 3 Euros
Children 1,5 Euros
10:00am to 12:00am and 14:00pm to 18:00pm
Recent travel tips for France
- Joan of Arc DayAs you may know, Orleans was the hometown of Joan of Arc, the heroine of France. She changed the outcome of the Hundred Years War in the favour of the French. Now the whole city of Orleans is comemorating her. She is honored with museums [...]D: 8.6mi00
- The PubFor a traditional English drink in the heart of French territory, I recommend 'The Pub'. This is a sports bar, mostly English sports, that is located in 2, avenue du Peuple Belge. If you missed English and you want to hear again the [...]D: n/a00
- Place BellecourPlace Bellecour is one of the largest squares in Europe. It is located between the rivers Rhone and Saone and it's really huge. Right in the center of the square you will find the statue of King Luis XIV on horseback created by the [...]D: 0.8mi00
- The white cliffs of DoverWhile visiting Calais you must see the amazing white cliffs of Dover, visible even from Calais when the wheather is clear. The cliffs started to develop 130 million years ago when coccoliths begun to gather on the bottom of the sea and [...]D: n/a00
- Entry fees for Palais des Beaux Arts LilleBetween 15 mars 2009 and 31 August 2009, the entry fees for the Palais des Beaux Arts are the following: 6 euros for an adult, and 4 euros for children and youngsters between 12 and 25 years old. For scholar groups, the entry is 4 euros [...]D: 0.6mi00
Things about Nantes you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you want to spend the night at a cool location in Augsburg, where good music is played, you have to visit the 'Mahagoni Bar'. There is even a...
Night Life & Entertainment: Mahagoni Bar
If you are at Weingarten you really should visit it´s baroque church, one of the biggest in germany.
History & Culture: The Basilika
Derry, United Kingdom
As you may know, Halloween has its roots in the Irish culture. A fine example for that is the Halloween Carnival in Derry, a city in Northern...
Night Life & Entertainment: Derry Halloween Carnival
You really shouldn´t miss the area of the ancient Corinthos with the remnants of the temple of Apollo and the great agora of the city.
General: The temple of Apollo
If you want to go to Dhelfoi, and you´ve got no car, check the bus and train schedules, otherwise you can suddenly be stuck for hours in the...
Public Transportation: Check the bus and train schedules
I cannot say too much about Katerini, but I can assure you that you will regret if you miss out its park in the middle of the town! It is a...
Outdoors Activities: Beautiful park in the center of Katerini
Mali Ston, Croatia
The second longest wall still standing in Europe (about 5 km and 3 miles long) after Hadrian's Wall between Scotland and England. The wall goes...
Sightseeing: Ston Wall
If you don't want to pay for parking to the aqua park you can park just near it in some streets without any restriction.
General: Parking tip
Ostia Antica, Italy
In Ostia, there is a beautiful beach. You can swim there very good.
General: The beautiful beach of Ostia
I was here as a kid but I remember that very close to this city (or maybe it was in the city...) is a place where you can see dolphin shows.
Family & Fun: Dolphin shows in Navodari