Jules Verne Museum, Nantes, France
Travel tips > Europe > France > Nantes > Jules Verne Museum
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
The personal objects of Verne are displayed, early editions of his books, manuscripts, illustrations and even models from his books' machineries.
Also, very close to the museum there is a nice planetarium that you can also visit. If you are with kids, they will love both places.
Rue de l'Hermitage 3
Adults 3 Euros
Children 1,5 Euros
10:00am to 12:00am and 14:00pm to 18:00pm
Recent travel tips for France
- Location of the ZooLille Zoo is one of the most spectacular sights in the city. With an open-air perspective on the Zoo, it manages to create a special habitat for animals there. The zoo is located inside the Lille Citadel, that can be easily reach by metro [...]D: 0.9mi00
- Ancient Nemausus in the modern city areaIf you are at Nimes, and you are interested in looking at roman history, you should visit several places. The amphitheater, from the end of the 1st century a.d., is very well preserved. There are still bull fightings beeing held. The [...]D: 1.3mi00
- Musée de l’Hospice ComtesseWhile Pallais des Beaux Arts is the most famous museum in Lille, that doesn't mean it's the only one. One particular museum that I like a lot is Musée de l’Hospice Comtesse. This is build inside an old hospital, established in 1237. [...]D: 0.3mi10
- The pope's palaceVisit the pope´s palace in the city center. But bring your own guide with you, because sometimes it´s difficult to question yourself through to the point you want to go to. [...]D: n/a00
- Opening hours and ticket fee for Forum des ScientesForum des Scientes (Forum of Science) is situated at metro station Villeneuve d'Ascq Hôtel de Ville, direction 4 Cantons. It is opened from Tuesday to Friday from 10 AM to 5:30 PM and Saturday, Sunday and holidays from 2:30 PM to 6:30 PM. [...]D: 3.3mi00
Things about Nantes you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
The Burj Al Arab is supposed to be the most expensive hotel in the world. When I went there I told the guard that I was in Dubai for a travel...
Sightseeing: Burj Al Arab
If you visited the museum at Uhldingen, it´s just one step, to go swimming in the Lake of Constance. For example at the lake baths of Kressbron or...
Outdoors Activities: Swimming at the Lake of Constance
If you are at Heraklion, visit the archaeoligical museum. There you can see famous findings, also the bull´s head called Monitaurus and the Snakes...
History & Culture: Archaeological museum of Iraklio
If you want to visit the wonderful and peaceful island of Schinoussa(Greece)the Blue Star Ferries have two direct lines, one on Sunday and the...
Public Transportation: Travel to Schinoussa
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Siem Reap is one of the most enchanting city in Indochina where you can enjoy peaceful nature, stunning temples of Angkor, colourful life on Tonle...
General: Top things to enjoy in Siem Reap
According to the legend, the pagoda is 2500 years old. But archaeologists say the it was built btw. the 6th and 10th century AD. Whatever the truth...
History & Culture: Shwedagon Pagoda
Fort Worth, Texas
Located in downtown Fort Lauderdale, the Zambrano Wine Cellar is a perfect place for a friend-outing, a date or business dinner. It has a warm,...
Food: Zambrano Wine Cellar
Newly remodeled, Richard's Restaurant in Fresno is the best old-school locale that serves steaks and seafood like in the old days. Though...
Food: Richard's Restaurant Fresno
San Jose, California
I've never tasted Ethiopian food before, so it was something different for me to eat at the Zeni Ethiopian Restaurant. And it was a unique...
Food: Zeni Ethiopian Restaurant
If you like skiing, you should definitely go there. The glaciers at Hintertux offers you a wide variety of ski runs, for every state of skill. ...
Outdoors Activities: Skiing