Jules Verne Museum, Nantes, France
Travel tips > Europe > France > Nantes > Jules Verne Museum
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
The personal objects of Verne are displayed, early editions of his books, manuscripts, illustrations and even models from his books' machineries.
Also, very close to the museum there is a nice planetarium that you can also visit. If you are with kids, they will love both places.
Rue de l'Hermitage 3
Adults 3 Euros
Children 1,5 Euros
10:00am to 12:00am and 14:00pm to 18:00pm
Recent travel tips for France
- Église Saint-MauriceHidden by numerous trees, near Gare Lille Flandre (about 10-15 minutes of walking) lies the Église Saint-Maurice a imposing church which construction spans over 5 centuries, from the 14th century up to the 19th century. There is no [...]D: 0.1mi00
- Disneyland resortWhen you are in Paris, then you can go to Disneyland resort paris. It's great for children. [...]D: 20.7mi00
- Lille metro warningDo not travel without a ticket on Lille's metro, trams, or buses. The fine is 40 euros and that's not cheap. [...]D: n/a00
- Marché de WazemmesOn Rue Gambetta, there is a market called Wazemmes (Marché de Wazemmes), that is opened every Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday, from morning until 1-2 PM. After the market closes the whole place becomes a parking place. Wazemmes is very big [...]D: n/a00
- Parking cost in LilleIf you come in Lille by car and you are searching for a parking place, you must know that in Lille there are about 20,000 parking places, and the number of free spaces are always shown on indicators. The fares vary from 1.30 euros per hour [...]D: n/a00
Things about Nantes you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you like model railways you should definitely visit the world biggest railway model at hamburg. It is really great set up aqnd displays a huge...
Family & Fun: The world largest modelrailway
While visiting Barcelona one cannot miss the Barcelona Museum of Contemporary Arts. The building fits perfectly into the modern image of the city....
General: Barcelona Museum of Contemporary Arts
The city was occupied and reconquered many times. This is why the city has a 4,5 km coastwall protection. You can see it wherever you go is...
History & Culture: Walls, lookouts and gateways
Trinity Collage is like a trademark of Dublin. Its huge library is just amazing - if you like books and libraries. :) You can barely imagine the...
History & Culture: The Old Library Trinity Collage
In recent years, Iceland’s capital, Reykjavik, has emerged as a hip different to major European powerhouses, like Paris and Rome. full with...
Night Life & Entertainment: The Best of Reykjavik
When I arrived in Milano I visited Castello Sforzesco but I didn't had enought time to visit 'Il Domo di Milano' and that's a thing that I regret,...
History & Culture: Castello Sforzesco, Milan
Saint Petersburg, Russia
The name of the restaurant alone, coupled with the fact that it looks like the peak of Soviet kitsch, might lead some people to believe that it is...
Food: Na Zdorovye! Restaurant
Dedicated in the memory of the great Dr. Sun for its part in shaping the Republic of China, the Sun Yat-Sen Memorial Hall is open to the public,...
History & Culture: Sun Yat-Sen Memorial Hall
This playground is the perfect place for kids and families with young children. Everything in the Rotary Storyland Playland is designed for fun and...
Family & Fun: Rotary Storyland Playland
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Weather you are a history freak or you are interested in life saving, it doesn't matter, because the Old Coast Guard Station is for everyone....
History & Culture: Old Coast Guard Station