Jules Verne Museum, Nantes, France
Travel tips > Europe > France > Nantes > Jules Verne Museum
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
The personal objects of Verne are displayed, early editions of his books, manuscripts, illustrations and even models from his books' machineries.
Also, very close to the museum there is a nice planetarium that you can also visit. If you are with kids, they will love both places.
Rue de l'Hermitage 3
Adults 3 Euros
Children 1,5 Euros
10:00am to 12:00am and 14:00pm to 18:00pm
Recent travel tips for France
- Hotel de VilleThe City Hall was built in its present form by Jules Hardouin-Mansart in the year 1700. Check the gardens inside. No public access inside the building [...]D: 1.6mi00
- Services cost a lot in FranceSomething you should know, mainly if you come from a eastern country: in France services pay a lot: for example, I saw this year at a hypermarket's service some really big fares: if there is something wrong with your laptop and you want [...]D: n/a00
- Place BellecourPlace Bellecour is one of the largest squares in Europe. It is located between the rivers Rhone and Saone and it's really huge. Right in the center of the square you will find the statue of King Luis XIV on horseback created by the [...]D: 0.8mi00
- A bit different ruling about crossing the streetOne interesting aspect about crossing the street: when the cars have a red light, but also the pedestrians have the same red light on the traffic lights, the pedestrians can cross the street, they have the priority. For them to see the [...]D: n/a00
- Marché de WazemmesOn Rue Gambetta, there is a market called Wazemmes (Marché de Wazemmes), that is opened every Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday, from morning until 1-2 PM. After the market closes the whole place becomes a parking place. Wazemmes is very big [...]D: n/a00
Things about Nantes you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
Alkersum travel tips - Germany
The Museum der Westküste is a fantastic little museum that you would have never expected on a little island like Föhr. The relatively new...
History & Culture: Museum der Westüste
Rheinbrohl travel tips - Germany
Take a look at the new roman museum, located at the edge of Rheinbrohl. It shows history also for children, who are able to touch certain things or...
Sightseeing: Roman museum
Valencia travel tips - Spain
Driving through that city can be interesting, especially if you go there with a van or another big car. Also some of the subterranean parking lots...
General: Traffic situation
Covasna travel tips - Romania
From Brasov to Covasna one can use as a convenient mean of transportation the minibus. Ecosil (www.ecosil.ro) has 4-7 connections per day (4 in the...
General: From Brasov to Covasna
Saint Petersburg travel tips - Russia
Saint Petersburg boasts that it has more green space than Paris, and while I'm no judge of that, I can tell you for sure that there is no lack...
Outdoors Activities: The Field of Mars
Louisville travel tips - Kentucky
As many parks, the Cherokee Park is something like an oasis in a busy city. Beside the usual walkways, there are also some hiking trails that can...
Sightseeing: Cherokee Park
Nashville travel tips - Tennessee
A beautiful place where you can relax, take a stroll to clear your head or watch a free event, the Nashville Centennial Park is a city landmark. ...
Sightseeing: Nashville Centennial Park
Pawcatuck travel tips - Connecticut
Lots to do here. Beaches, Mystic Seaport Museum, New England towns, History and more
Sightseeing: Part of Stonington, CT
Saugus travel tips - Massachusetts
Check out my blog http://ebloggor.blogspot.com Average preice for an entree is under $10.00 and there is a great pub and a wonderful Southwest...
Food: Best Restaurant
Chamonix travel tips - France
What can I say? Chamonix it's great, from the center of the town you can see the heights peak in Eastern Europe, Mont Blanc 4807m. There are many,...
Outdoors Activities: The capital of climbing