Jules Verne Museum, Nantes, France
Travel tips > Europe > France > Nantes > Jules Verne Museum
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
The personal objects of Verne are displayed, early editions of his books, manuscripts, illustrations and even models from his books' machineries.
Also, very close to the museum there is a nice planetarium that you can also visit. If you are with kids, they will love both places.
Rue de l'Hermitage 3
Adults 3 Euros
Children 1,5 Euros
10:00am to 12:00am and 14:00pm to 18:00pm
Recent travel tips for France
- Metro in ParisIf you are in Paris just a day or two, the best way to go to the most important tourist attractions is to buy a one day Metro ticket (Carte Mobilis), that costs 5 euros, the cheapest. Be careful, Paris is divided into zones and the cheapest [...]D: 2.6mi00
- Accomodation in HostelsIf you don't wear fancy pants, if you search for something rather cheap than comfortable for accommodation in Paris, you should definitely take into consideration hostels. Depending on the date of arriving, the nights spent, the number of [...]D: n/a00
- Formula 1 location on Champs-ÉlyséesIf you are lucky and arrive during Formula 1 season, you can see and hear live the formula 1 commentary made from a really nice location on Avenue des Champs-Élysées. This is own by Renault so it's most likely that you'll also see there a [...]D: 0.8mi10
- entry fee for Notre Dame de ParisWhile going inside Notre Dame de Paris is free of charge, climbing the towers costs 5.5 euros. It's not much compared to what you see (This is only from what I heard from other friends that climbed up there, we were in a hurry and it was a [...]D: 1.7mi10
- Église Saint-MauriceHidden by numerous trees, near Gare Lille Flandre (about 10-15 minutes of walking) lies the Église Saint-Maurice a imposing church which construction spans over 5 centuries, from the 14th century up to the 19th century. There is no [...]D: 0.1mi00
Things about Nantes you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
The Fastnacht(or in 'bärndütsch' fasnacht) is one of the bigest event in this muliticultural country, irrespectively of different...
Night Life & Entertainment: 'Fastnacht'
The inner city consits mostly out of medieval buildings, so it´s worth a visit!
General: Medieval buildings in the inner city
Take a look at the new roman museum, located at the edge of Rheinbrohl. It shows history also for children, who are able to touch certain things or...
Sightseeing: Roman museum
Whitsunday Islands situated Queensland Capital at Australia. Whitsunday Island can divide into four groups like Northern, Lindeman, The...
Beaches : Whitsunday Yacht Charter
Huahine, French Polynesia
Tahiti is famous for growing great vanilla. Be sure to take a tour of Huahine and visit the vanilla farms where you can buy fresh vanilla beans to...
History & Culture: Vanilla Farms in Huahine
Entertaining, exciting, flavorful and fun. All of these things were present at the Culinary Connectors Tours that we took in Denver on our last...
Family & Fun: Culinary Connectors Tours
La Jolla, California
Westfield Shoppingtown UTC with its fantastically beautiful promenade operates more than 160 selected stores. There are, for example, Abercrombie &...
Shopping: Westfield hoppingtown UTC
Designed as an indoor skate-park for mainly skaters but also for the ones who would like to learn, the Sk8 Asylum welcomes everyone. They have...
Sports & Wellness : Sk8 Asylum
For a better insight into California's and the Bay Area's culture and history, the Oakland Museum of California is the place to start. Not...
History & Culture: Oakland Museum of California
The Phipps Conservatory doesn't only look magnificent from the outside, but inside too. With all those colorful and lush flowers, plants that...
Sightseeing: Phipps Conservatory