St. Guilhem le Désert, Montpellier, France
Travel tips > Europe > France > Montpellier > St. Guilhem le Désert
- Food travel tip
- City center
At the central place of St.Guilhem there is the backery Bals, makeing the 'Pain Paillasse', a drilled baguette, that tastes very good adn stays fresh for about 3-4 days. Try it yourself!
8 place de la liberté
34150 St Guilhem le désert,
How to get there:
Use the car to get there.
Recent travel tips for France
- Zoo in LilleIf you are looking for 'fun for free' in Lille, one suggestion is The Zoo. The zoo is located inside the town's citadel (La Citadelle), in a really big park. The zoo is opened every weekday from 9 AM to 6 PM and in weekends and holidays [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Use the Metro when in ParisThe Metro system is extensive and inexpensive. Ask for the best ticket value. [...]D: n/a00
- Place BellecourPlace Bellecour is one of the largest squares in Europe. It is located between the rivers Rhone and Saone and it's really huge. Right in the center of the square you will find the statue of King Luis XIV on horseback created by the [...]D: 0.8mi00
- A bit different ruling about crossing the streetOne interesting aspect about crossing the street: when the cars have a red light, but also the pedestrians have the same red light on the traffic lights, the pedestrians can cross the street, they have the priority. For them to see the [...]D: n/a00
- French kindnessIn France, do not hesitate to ask people on the street for directions or anything you are interested to know. French people will be most happy to help you, but the other side of the coin is that they too ask immediately if they have doubts [...]D: n/a00
Things about Montpellier you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The Butternut squash ravioli is a must-try if you are in Alice Fazooli's Crabshack. My friend tried some meatballs which were also very good....
Food: Alice Fazooli's Crabshack
One of the world's largest squares, the Plaza de la Revolucion is not so grand at first sight, being an enormous concrete place with no shade at...
History & Culture: Plaza de la Revolucion in Havana
If you are at Potsdam, you really should visit Sanssouci, the big palace and garden area, built by Friedrich the great, the prussian king...
General: The Sanssouci palace
Between 15 mars 2009 and 31 August 2009, the entry fees for the Palais des Beaux Arts are the following: 6 euros for an adult, and 4 euros for...
Sightseeing: Entry fees for Palais des Beaux Arts Lille
Travel in Nuuk is rather difficult since there are only 4 taxis and you need some strong political influence to get a cab. The taxis cots a flat...
General: How to travel in Nuuk, a big tip
Islands shouldn't be missed for a Croatian experience. Some information about Island Rab at http://www.rabholidays.com
General: Islands of the Adriatic sea
Last year we stayed a night in the Mandarin pension in Sopron. I can recommend this place because I was really satisfied with it. We paid around 20...
General: Mandarin Pension in Sopron
Mexico City, Mexico
I think the ultimate Mexican experience I had part in was the Bazar del Sabado. It is a huge market with a lot of things from the fresh products of...
Shopping: Bazar del Sabado
For a little bit of Asian feeling and some Thai food you should definitely visit the Green Papaya Restaurant in North Jacksonville. They serve...
Food: Green Papaya Restaurant
San Diego, California
San Diego is pretty, but isn't very cheap. Here are a few things that might help saving money. You should buy some food in supermarkets and...
General: Budget travel in San Diego