St. Guilhem le Désert, Montpellier, France
Travel tips > Europe > France > Montpellier > St. Guilhem le Désert
- Food travel tip
- City center
At the central place of St.Guilhem there is the backery Bals, makeing the 'Pain Paillasse', a drilled baguette, that tastes very good adn stays fresh for about 3-4 days. Try it yourself!
8 place de la liberté
34150 St Guilhem le désert,
How to get there:
Use the car to get there.
Recent travel tips for France
- Caise D'allocations FamilialesIf you are a student in Lille, you can apply to CAF (Caise D'allocations Familiales), a form of help provided by the country for anyone that doesn't have a good material status. If you stay at a hostel, they usually cover a part of the cost [...]D: n/a00
- View from Arc de Triomphe on Eiffel TowerMany say that the view from Arc de Triomphe over Paris is much more interesting and nicer than the view from the Eiffel Tower. I must disagree with this statement, even if I heard it myself. The truth is that from the 50 meters of the Arc [...]D: 1.3mi00
- Charles de Gaulle Memorial HouseA fact not known by many is that the famous Charles de Gaulle was born in Lille, 22 November 1890. Of course there is a memorial house that keeps souvenirs and family objects from when Charles was only a young boy. The fees are 6 euros full [...]D: n/a00
- Some Lille taxi phone numbersFinding a taxi in Lille can a be a rather stiff job, as there are not at every street corner as one would expect. You can find a lot next to the train stations (Gare Lille Flandre and Gare Lille Europe), a few next to bigger hotels, and a [...]D: n/a00
- Lille's CitadelLille's Citadel is a pentagonal shape wall surrounded by a huge park, and a walkway where I saw numerous persons taking the regular jogging. The Citadel was built around 1668, and nowadays it still houses French Military and its operations [...]D: 0.9mi00
Things about Montpellier you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
The Burj Al Arab is supposed to be the most expensive hotel in the world. When I went there I told the guard that I was in Dubai for a travel...
Sightseeing: Burj Al Arab
Bring plenty of cash, clubbing is very expensive and so are restaurants and all shops. Make sure you get to see the Marc Chagall windows at the...
General: Visiting Zurich
Playa Hermosa, Costa Rica
If you are going to Costa Rica to surf like 95% of the tourist do, then you cant miss Playa Hermosa. This beach has the best breaks in Costa Rica...
Beaches : Playa Hermosa
La Alcazaba is the best preserved Moorish fortification in Spain. It is in very good state and a great place to spend a sunny afternoon. It was...
History & Culture: La Alcazaba
York, United Kingdom
York is a beautiful walled city on the river Ouse, with Viking roots and archeology to explore in the Viking Centre, Tudor buildings overhanging...
General: The Cliffords Tower and Castle Museum
The view was spectacular from this cozy little restaurant, quite near to the Guggenheim Museum. We booked our table in advance, and because we had...
Food: Cantinone Storico
Key West, Florida
It doesn't look much from the outside (resembles a huge, flat, gray box), but inside you have the opportunity to learn some really interesting and...
Family & Fun: Florida Keys Eco-discovery Center
I was a bit afraid when I finally gathered the courage to go onboard of a ‘vehicle’ which lifts you up in the air. As I reached the top and...
Sightseeing: Miami SkyLift-The Biggest Balloon in Florida
Santa Ana, California
In the foothills of the Santa Ana mountains, at the Santiago Creek river, the famous Helena Modjeska Historic House is located. The house and its...
History & Culture: Helena Modjeska Historic House
Washington, District Of Columbia
Spying is for professionals and is a secret job, so when you're shown tools and things only spies used in the Cold War than that place becomes a...
History & Culture: International Spy Museum