St. Guilhem le Désert, Montpellier, France
Travel tips > Europe > France > Montpellier > St. Guilhem le Désert
- Food travel tip
- City center
At the central place of St.Guilhem there is the backery Bals, makeing the 'Pain Paillasse', a drilled baguette, that tastes very good adn stays fresh for about 3-4 days. Try it yourself!
8 place de la liberté
34150 St Guilhem le désert,
How to get there:
Use the car to get there.
Recent travel tips for France
- From Lille to Boulogne-sur-merBoulogne-sur-mer is connected with major european cities by train. From Lille it takes approximately 2 hours by train (Ter - Transport express régional) and it costs about 40 euros for a round trip, for an adult (the price depends on the [...]D: n/a10
- Le Forum des SciencesBecause I know many people enjoy this (including myself), I want to say that in Lille you can find a Planetarium, even a really nice one. It is located inside 'Le Forum des Sciences', a tribute to science all across the world. The entry [...]D: 3.3mi00
- Fête du CinemaIn France (so obviously in Lille too), there is a so called 'Fête du Cinema' (The Festival of Cinema). What's interesting about it is this: you buy a movie ticket somewhere in France, full price (or with reduction, if applies). You get a [...]D: n/a00
- Église Saint-MauriceHidden by numerous trees, near Gare Lille Flandre (about 10-15 minutes of walking) lies the Église Saint-Maurice a imposing church which construction spans over 5 centuries, from the 14th century up to the 19th century. There is no [...]D: 0.1mi00
- DecathlonBecause Decathlon is originating from Lille, the famous sports selling brand has near Lille (in fact it's inside it's Metropolitan Area) the biggest sporting hypermarket in the world. It's so huge that I hardly saw general purpose [...]D: 3.1mi40
Things about Montpellier you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Foz Do Iguacu, Brazil
Please do not miss the Monumental Ilumination of the Itaipu. Only occurs in fridays and saturdays, but it worth it.
General: Don´t Miss
Vancouver, British Columbia
Sitting in a restaurant that can host about a 1000 people is maybe not the greatest place but if you love Chinese food, than Floata is perfect for...
Food: Floata Seafood Restaurant in Vancouver
It´s a nice small village, that has got a well equipped museum, showing roman history, as well as old-timer cars and modern history. If you are...
General: A nice village
Go snorkling or scuba diving. Eat lots of fish at any of the Seafood restaurants - make sure you don't just eat the hotels, street food is often...
Outdoors Activities: Snorkling or scuba diving
Muthanga Wildlife Sanctuary is on the way from Mysore to Sultan Bathery. It is spread over 344 square kms. and is about 16 km east of Sultan...
Outdoors Activities: Muthanga wild life sanctuary
Hanoi, Papua New Guinea
Vietnam shares its borders with Laos, Cambodia and China. It presents wonderful opportunities to discover it’s natural and wonder tourist...
General: How to choose a Vietnam luxury tour?
Welcome to MyCebuRealEstate your wealth of information on Cebu Real Estate and Philippine Real Estate. Having a hard time finding the perfect...
General: Cebu Real Estate - Cebu House - Philippine Real Estate
Want something that combines traditionalism and modernism? Why don’t you try a local pizza? The best traditional pizza (ok, I admit, the only one...
Food: Local Pizza (so tasty)
Port-of-spain, Trinidad And Tobago
Woodford Square is one of the nicest place to visit it.
General: Woodford Square
Sa Pa, Vietnam
When you plan your holiday to Vietnam and further to one of the mesmerizing Indochina destinations such as Thailand, Cambodia, Laos and Myanmar,...
Sightseeing: Cultural experience with ethnic minorities in Sapa