Thai Spices, Mesa, Arizona
Travel tips > North America > United States > Mesa > Thai Spices
- Food travel tip
- City center
The decor of the place touches Asian combined with modern providing an eclectic design. Though not a big restaurant you still feel good inside. Especially if you taste their curry or crab puffs you will fall in love. They are full of flavor, rich and a delight. Totally worth a visit!
Mesa, AZ 85202, USA
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Mesa
- Contigo PeruTables in a simple, yet inviting environment, with a tasteful decor, the Contigo Peru restaurant serves the best Peruvian food throughout the state. They have such flavorful dishes you just have to come back the next time to try out some of [...]D: 9.8mi00
- Salt River TubingDuring the summer period the best time you when you can have the fun and fun an fun is Salt River Tubing. I don't really know who originally invented this activity but I sure can say it's a really great entertainment. There are [...]D: 7.6mi00
- T G Eggington'sFor the best breakfast dishes in town, you definitely have to go to T G Eggington's, their food is the best in the whole area. If you plan on going during the weekend, you might wan to call ahead to reserve a table, because the place [...]D: 8.7mi00
- Organ Stop PizzaA great place where the main 'course' of the evening has nothing to do with food but music. The Organ Stop Pizza is famous for its majestic organ that entertains from the center of the back wall the visitors who enter the restaurant [...]D: 6.6mi00
- Arizona Museum of Natural HistoryThis museum is just great and really well suited for kids to. I would say the highlight of the Arizona Museum of Natural History is their interactive dinosaur exhibitions which is displayed with shows and entertaining attractions. There is [...]D: 8.4mi00
Things about Mesa you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
The city is nice in the center. You can go shopping everywhere, also on the local markets. If you don't know where to go, just go to the tourist...
Shopping: Shopping in city
As you may know, Orleans was the hometown of Joan of Arc, the heroine of France. She changed the outcome of the Hundred Years War in the favour of...
Family & Fun: Joan of Arc Day
The Hague, Netherlands
Restaurant The Hague: Welcome Restaurant Alexander You are looking for a restaurant in The Hague, welcome at Restaurant Alexander in the...
Food: Restaurant Alexander in The Hague
Quezon City, Philippines
La Loma in Quezon City is, they say, the oldest cockpit in the country. It is the place of the typical centuries-old sport on the Philippines, the...
Night Life & Entertainment: The La Loma Cockpit
If you are the the modern city of Tarsus, you definitely should visit the ancient city. The oldest parts can be traced back till 4th millenium B.C.
History & Culture: Ancient Tarsus
Belen, New Mexico
Local artist Zack Meyer and his crew are decorating the buildings of downtown Belen with colorful murals. There's something for everyone...
Sightseeing: Belen Murals
It was a really great way to explore Fort George Island and to learn more about the habitat there. The Eco Motion Tour guide was knowledgeable,...
Outdoors Activities: Eco Motion Tour
Las Cruces, New Mexico
Visit Mesilla! The Gadsden Purchase, which annexed Mesilla to the United States from Mexico and established the current international borders of...
General: Gadsden Purchase and Mesilla Plaza
Miami Beach, Florida
This restaurant has the best wine list of all Miami, but their cuisine is just not up to the standard. Not to mention their food is overprized. ...
Food: Azul – Best wine list, worst cuisine in Miami
Johannesburg, South Africa
The nightlife in Johannesburg has actually become way better than in the past. More clubs are being opened and re-vamped to look better and bigger....
Night Life & Entertainment: Joburg Nightlife