Salt River Tubing, Mesa, Arizona
Travel tips > North America > United States > Mesa > Salt River Tubing
- Outdoors Activities travel tip
- City center
There are quite many rules and safety measure to take into account but all these things are for the tubers safety. Check their website for additional information, they will be open from May, next year. I would definitely go again next summer, because there is nothing that can be compared to this! :)
Power Rd, Mesa, AZ 85215, USA
$12 bus pass.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Mesa
- Contigo PeruTables in a simple, yet inviting environment, with a tasteful decor, the Contigo Peru restaurant serves the best Peruvian food throughout the state. They have such flavorful dishes you just have to come back the next time to try out some of [...]D: 9.8mi00
- Sk8 AsylumDesigned as an indoor skate-park for mainly skaters but also for the ones who would like to learn, the Sk8 Asylum welcomes everyone. They have classes scheduled all week in the afternoons but you may want to contact them in advance to see [...]D: 7.5mi00
- Arizona Museum of Natural HistoryThis museum is just great and really well suited for kids to. I would say the highlight of the Arizona Museum of Natural History is their interactive dinosaur exhibitions which is displayed with shows and entertaining attractions. There is [...]D: 8.4mi00
- Salt River RaftingOrganized by the Wilderness Aware adventure company, Salt River Rafting down the Arkansas River in the Browns Canyon is the ideal way to introduce some fun and excitement into your visit to Mesa. The guides who are by your side at every [...]D: 7mi00
- Superstition FarmGreat tour!!! The kids just loved every minute of it. The cows were so funny sometimes making faces and licking their noses. It was hilarious. The Superstition Farm has really earned its reputation, their tours are great. Though they only [...]D: 3.2mi00
Things about Mesa you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
Foz Do Iguacu travel tips - Brazil
Next Saturday, March 3, will kick off the Lual the Falls and innovative format, which promises to be a new option to ride in Niagara Falls that are...
General: Don´t Miss II
Hangchou travel tips - China
Are you looking for a trip that offers you a chance to get off the beaten track in Northern Vietnam. In addition to that, it is still able to...
General: Off the beaten track Travel by Custom Vietnam Travel
Puerto Viejo travel tips - Costa Rica
After eating Costa Rican food for days, you might want to change it up and head down to Jungle Love. This is one of the best restaurants in Costa...
Food: Jungle Love
Aix-en-provence travel tips - France
The city is nice in the center. You can go shopping everywhere, also on the local markets. If you don't know where to go, just go to the tourist...
Shopping: Shopping in city
Bordeaux travel tips - France
The museum is dedicated to the history and art of wine. It is located in the Chartrons quarter, which was the traditional center of wine merchants....
History & Culture: Wine and Wine Trade Museum
Oxford travel tips - United Kingdom
Know how to ride a push bike, as thats what everyone does!
Rotterdam travel tips - Netherlands
The 19 windmills of Kinderdijk are world heritage sites since 1997.This wonderful group of buildings is a reminder of the more than 10,000...
General: The 19 windmills of Kinderdijk
Belen travel tips - New Mexico
Built around 1908 the historic Belen Harvey House Dining Room is now a museum. Overlooking the Belen rail switchyard it attracts train enthusiasts...
History & Culture: Harvey House Museum
San Diego travel tips - California
New Children's Museum is a great project. It was opened in 2008 and has got a lot of programs for kids. The whole place was constructed of recycled...
Family & Fun: New Children's Museum
Innsbruck travel tips - Austria
If you go to Innsbruck, train is the most comfortable way to get there. From the mainstation you can get everywhere by taxi.
General: How to get there comfortably