Salt River Tubing, Mesa, Arizona
Travel tips > North America > United States > Mesa > Salt River Tubing
- Outdoors Activities travel tip
- City center
There are quite many rules and safety measure to take into account but all these things are for the tubers safety. Check their website for additional information, they will be open from May, next year. I would definitely go again next summer, because there is nothing that can be compared to this! :)
Power Rd, Mesa, AZ 85215, USA
$12 bus pass.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Mesa
- Organ Stop PizzaA great place where the main 'course' of the evening has nothing to do with food but music. The Organ Stop Pizza is famous for its majestic organ that entertains from the center of the back wall the visitors who enter the restaurant [...]D: 6.6mi00
- T G Eggington'sFor the best breakfast dishes in town, you definitely have to go to T G Eggington's, their food is the best in the whole area. If you plan on going during the weekend, you might wan to call ahead to reserve a table, because the place [...]D: 8.7mi00
- Salt River RaftingOrganized by the Wilderness Aware adventure company, Salt River Rafting down the Arkansas River in the Browns Canyon is the ideal way to introduce some fun and excitement into your visit to Mesa. The guides who are by your side at every [...]D: 7mi00
- Dobson Ranch Golf CourseNot so expensive and really beautiful, the Dobson Ranch Golf Course is great for professional golfers but also quite adequate for beginners or just one-time visitors. They have a 18-acre field and everything is beautifully green. There is [...]D: 10.8mi00
- Superstition FarmGreat tour!!! The kids just loved every minute of it. The cows were so funny sometimes making faces and licking their noses. It was hilarious. The Superstition Farm has really earned its reputation, their tours are great. Though they only [...]D: 3.2mi00
Things about Mesa you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
The inner city consits mostly out of medieval buildings, so it´s worth a visit!
General: Medieval buildings in the inner city
Maria Laach, Germany
The Abbey is a great and very beautiful example of the Romanesque architecture in Germany. It is really wonderful, the whole place surrounding it...
History & Culture: Maria Laach Abbey
Boulogne-sur-mer is connected with major european cities by train. From Lille it takes approximately 2 hours by train (Ter - Transport express...
General: From Lille to Boulogne-sur-mer
As you may know, Orleans was the hometown of Joan of Arc, the heroine of France. She changed the outcome of the Hundred Years War in the favour of...
Family & Fun: Joan of Arc Day
A new shopping mall, called Forum, opened close to the city center. It's a place where you really can spend a whole day :) And if you get bored,...
Shopping: The Forum and the Debrecen Plaza malls
A general guideline when shopping in Batam – YOU BARGAIN, even at shopping malls, you BARGAIN! That’s a tip! Other than that, Batam is...
Shopping: Shopping Tips in Batam
Don't forget to take a boat trip on the lakes of Killarney, it is a wonderful experience, something you will never forget. The landscape is...
Outdoors Activities: The Lakes of Killarney
The Basilica of Santa Maria della Misericordia, was built in 1447 from an ancient votive chapel, within a single day. This should give saefty...
General: The Basilica of Santa Maria della Misericordia
Virginia Beach, Virginia
A bit more off the track park without benches and paved ways but instead, False Cape State Park is a big territory with trees, sand, camping and...
Sightseeing: False Cape State Park
Hoedspruit, South Africa
Limpopo, African country must be one amongst the foremost stunning, however under-rated provinces within the country. Hoedspruit, a novel African...
History & Culture: The Hoedspruit Wildlife and Nature Lover's Guide