Olive Garden, Mesa, Arizona
Travel tips > North America > United States > Mesa > Olive Garden
- Food travel tip
- City center
Beside their top-notch, highly professional service their food is just heavenly. Though if the chef doesn't really gets the meat right, they will take it back and bring you another one that is just perfect, apologizing all the time. We were quite impressed by the service. Not to mention that their chicken carbonara and apple crostata desserts were more than delicious. Highly recommending.
1261 W Southern Ave, Mesa, AZ 85210, USA
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Mesa
- Rosa's Mexican GrillServing the most delicious Mexican food in the whole valley, Rosa's Mexican Grill can be reached easily and is welcoming anyone from everywhere the world. Their dishes are prepared using only fresh and organic ingredients, no [...]D: 7.9mi00
- Las Sendas Golf ClubThough mainly for golf-lovers this Las Sendas Golf Club can be a great place to visit even for the view. The course is so well layed out and so beautifully kept that when you play you just forget where you are. The first time I played [...]D: 7.3mi00
- Arizona Museum of Natural HistoryThis museum is just great and really well suited for kids to. I would say the highlight of the Arizona Museum of Natural History is their interactive dinosaur exhibitions which is displayed with shows and entertaining attractions. There is [...]D: 8.4mi00
- T G Eggington'sFor the best breakfast dishes in town, you definitely have to go to T G Eggington's, their food is the best in the whole area. If you plan on going during the weekend, you might wan to call ahead to reserve a table, because the place [...]D: 8.7mi00
- Salt River TubingDuring the summer period the best time you when you can have the fun and fun an fun is Salt River Tubing. I don't really know who originally invented this activity but I sure can say it's a really great entertainment. There are [...]D: 7.6mi00
Things about Mesa you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
When visiting Brussels,the best way to go around all the sites is to buy a one day ticket that costs 4.5 euros and it's valid for all trams, buses...
General: One day ticket in Brussels
If you are in the south of germany, close to the village of Herbertingen, you should visit the open air museum called Heuneburg. It´s the place of...
Outdoors Activities: Open air museum
Visit the local fortress, reinforced under the venetians and still preserved in a good way.
If you are at this city, and you plan to go in the south, check the actual time schedules of the train and bus, if you want to use it.
Public Transportation: Traveling
Huahine, French Polynesia
Tahiti is famous for growing great vanilla. Be sure to take a tour of Huahine and visit the vanilla farms where you can buy fresh vanilla beans to...
History & Culture: Vanilla Farms in Huahine
How about going around Laguna de Bay. Grab a map of Rizal and Laguna from any National book store, and your on your way to fun fun and more fun! ...
General: Roundtrip tip with pie advise
Buffalo, New York
You get transported back in time during the tour of the Wilcox Mansion, the place where Theodore Roosevelt's short and improvised inauguration...
Sightseeing: Wilcox Mansion
While in venice, make sure you walk a lot and watch people. Don't get stuck anywhere and buying stuff is not worth it. It is a cheap place but...
General: Walk a lot and watch people
Nha Trang, Vietnam
Vietnam, a south-east Asian country with great location and heart beaten tourist attraction that is hard to miss. Vietnam is known for lots of...
General: Luxury vacation in Vietnam's Nha Trang
Sankt Anton Am Arlberg, Austria
If you like skiing, you should definitely go there. The place, lying in the austrian alps, has got more than 85 lifts and about 280 kilometers of...
Outdoors Activities: Skiing