Sk8 Asylum, Mesa, Arizona
Travel tips > North America > United States > Mesa > Sk8 Asylum
- Sports & Wellness travel tip
- City center
They have classes scheduled all week in the afternoons but you may want to contact them in advance to see which days and hours are more suited to you. If you live near Mesa than you should try these great skating classes because its not only fun but also a great way to practice sports!
8743 E Pecos Rd #136, Mesa, AZ 85212, USA
Check their site for pricing.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Mesa
- Serrano's Mexican Food RestaurantOpen on quite many locations in Mesa, Serrano's Mexican Food Restaurant serves delicious, traditional Mexican food that has become a favorite among the city locals and visitors alike. Their dishes are tasty and arranged in traditional [...]D: 0.9mi00
- Rosa's Mexican GrillServing the most delicious Mexican food in the whole valley, Rosa's Mexican Grill can be reached easily and is welcoming anyone from everywhere the world. Their dishes are prepared using only fresh and organic ingredients, no [...]D: 7.9mi00
- Las Sendas Golf ClubThough mainly for golf-lovers this Las Sendas Golf Club can be a great place to visit even for the view. The course is so well layed out and so beautifully kept that when you play you just forget where you are. The first time I played [...]D: 7.3mi00
- Olive GardenServing authentic Italian food, the Olive Garden is maybe one of the few restaurants that has became quite popular with visitors ad locals as a place offering European cuisine. Beside their top-notch, highly professional service their [...]D: 9.6mi00
- Thai SpicesServing delicious Thai food that just fill your sense with their rich aroma, Thai Spices can be found in the grounds of the Mekong Plaza. The decor of the place touches Asian combined with modern providing an eclectic design. Though not a [...]D: 10.5mi00
Things about Mesa you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
Mesa HistoryMesa Following the Second World War With the initiation of the Second World War, the Williams air force base and the falcon Field airport were constructed to train the pilots. During this time, many military families had decided to settle in Mesa. Thus, tourism began as a very important force after the 1940’s in Mesa. After 1950, more of commerce and trade was added to the economic enhancement [...]
More travel tips you might be interested in
Shaolin means 'young forest' and the temple city was found in around 500 AD. These are the most well known Buddhist churches in the world, mainly...
History & Culture: Shaolin Temples in Henan
The Museum der Westküste is a fantastic little museum that you would have never expected on a little island like Föhr. The relatively new...
History & Culture: Museum der Westüste
Berlin has got 15 S-Bahn lines, 9 U-Bahn lines, more than 140 bus lines, more than 20 tram lines and several ferry lines as well, so you can...
Public Transportation: Understand the system
A general guideline when shopping in Batam – YOU BARGAIN, even at shopping malls, you BARGAIN! That’s a tip! Other than that, Batam is...
Shopping: Shopping Tips in Batam
There is nothing quite like riding over the beautiful Himalayan mountains on the iconic Royal Entfield – we invite you to come and discover...
Sports & Wellness : Motorcycle Tour to Ladakh & Leh
Also at Sorrent you can catch some nice views to the sea. But don't look at the harbour area.
General: Taking some photos
Huahine, French Polynesia
Tahiti is famous for growing great vanilla. Be sure to take a tour of Huahine and visit the vanilla farms where you can buy fresh vanilla beans to...
History & Culture: Vanilla Farms in Huahine
If you are at the Lake Saint Ana, it has a great Bell Vedere point, from it you can se the entire lake
General: Lake Saint Ana
Cary, North Carolina
There is a great Paris metro app called Zuti for $5 that helps you navigate the system without looking very touristy carrying around a map.
Public Transportation: Paris Metro
I have never seen a house from which only the pillars remained after it burned down. When I saw the mansion in rural Lauderdale County I was amazed...
History & Culture: Forks of Cypress, a Mysterious Plantation