Gadsden Purchase and Mesilla Plaza, Las Cruces, New Mexico
Travel tips > North America > United States > Las Cruces > Gadsden Purchase and Mesilla Plaza
- General travel tip
- City center
The Gadsden Purchase, which annexed Mesilla to the United States from Mexico and established the current international borders of New Mexico and Arizona, was signed here in 1854.
Old Mesilla Plaza has quaint adobe artesian shops and restaurants with the Historical San Albino Church to the North of the plaza.
Mesilla Plaza, Mesilla, NM 88005, USA
Recent travel tips for United States
- The AlamoJust across from the popular Riverwalk, The Alamo is a historical landmark with a rich and heroic history. Originally built as a mission, the building has been transformed into a museum and is now visited by people from all over the world. [...]D: 8mi00
- Carnegie Museum of Natural HistoryThere are many fine museums which deal with different kinds of scientifically or historically significant events, creatures, people, but the Carnegie Museum of Natural History is something more than that. It not only has hands-on exhibits [...]D: 5mi00
- Riverside Fox TheaterIf you are in Riverside or thinking of visiting the city, than you shouldn't miss a show in the Riverside Fox Theater, also known as the Performing Arts Center in the downtown area. Ranging from theater performances to classical and [...]D: 7.3mi00
- Inner HarborThe Inner Harbor of Baltimore is the oldest seaport in America. The now major tourist attraction, the port is always bustling with people. Though we've been to various museums in the Inner Harbor, we decided to spend a day just walking [...]D: n/a00
- Century 21 Department StoreCentury 21 is located right across the street from the World Trade Center site. It's a terrible shop, but it has a ton of clothes inside. You really feel like you're at a warehouse, but it's often worth the visit if you are out to bargain [...]D: 3.4mi10
Things about Las Cruces you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are holidaying on a budget but don’t want to compromise on quality, our Sydney hotel deal for tonight is perfect for you. Our hotels in...
General: Sydney Hotel Deals for Tonight
Puerto Viejo, Costa Rica
After eating Costa Rican food for days, you might want to change it up and head down to Jungle Love. This is one of the best restaurants in Costa...
Food: Jungle Love
Every year from 6th of july till 14th of july. There the patron of Pamplona is carried throught the streets on a procession. Also interesting but...
Outdoors Activities: Feria di San fermin
If you are lucky and arrive during Formula 1 season, you can see and hear live the formula 1 commentary made from a really nice location on Avenue...
Family & Fun: Formula 1 location on Champs-Élysées
In Roubaix there is a “must see” sight called La Piscine (The swimming pool). It is in fact a museum (Museum of Art and Industry) opened after...
Sightseeing: La Piscine - A museum on top of a swimming pool
Newyork, United Kingdom
Well, it’s amazing. The miracle has been done. Well done.
Book your tour with Twins Tours to the HolyLand!
General: Visiting the Holy Land
They have great Italian food and good jazz all the time. They have a TV and you can freely read newspapers and magazines. Altogether it's a rather...
Night Life & Entertainment: Caffè Megara
The infamous Tannery is the location where all leather is made in Morocco. There are Tanneries in many cities but the Fes Tannery is famous and you...
If you want scary, real scary, than the best place to visit is the Eastern State Penitentiary at Halloween. That’s where I went with friends...
Family & Fun: Eastern State Penitentiary