Rain Nudle House, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Travel tips > Asia > Malaysia > Kuala Lumpur > Rain Nudle House
- Food travel tip
- City center
This place is also ideal for families and friends to get together. It is also air-conditioned and therefore you can have a great meal in a very cooling and comfortable place.
Lot 409, Level 4, Suria KLCC, KL City Centre
Food items can cost about 15RM or lesser
Opening Hours: 12pm-10pm (Fri to Sun & Public Holiday)
How to get there:
Taxi would be the best option
603 382 0669
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Kuala Lumpur
- Sri Mahamariamman TempleA beautifully ornate shrine in South-Indian style, the Sri Mahamariamman Temple is located in Kuala Lumpur's Chinatown and has a history of at least 130 years. At the entrance of the temple there is a big, wonderful gate-tower reaching [...]D: 4.5mi00
- Batu cave (Hindu temple)The Hindu temple in Batu cave is very popular among both the locals especially Hindus and also the tourist. This is a great place to understand the culture, traditions and the religious aspects of the Hindus in Malaysia. People from all [...]D: 5.8mi00
- Petaling StreetThe whole street look like the a shopping paradise, though you have to be aware, that many of the products are fake or brought into the country illegally. In any case, Petaling Street has everything to offer from watches through [...]D: 2mi00
- Kuala Lumpur Central MarketFor souvenirs, artwork or crafts of local tradition you definitely have to go to the Central Market. Their shops range from the gifts and souvenirs to clothes and accessories to home decor. It is like a shopping wonderland where the [...]D: 1.4mi00
- Pangkor IslandHe ancient name for this island is Spirit Island. The ancient islanders believed that this island is protected by the spirits of 'Keramat Serban Hijau', 'Keramat Serban Kuning' and 'Keramat Tok Janggut'. Fishermen claim to hear voices [...]D: n/a00
Things about Kuala Lumpur you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Santa Cruz, Bolivia
This is not a very big zoo, but a very nice one. They take really good care of the animals and try to make their places as natural like as possible...
Outdoors Activities: Zoological Gardens
I find very interesting the Odense International Film Festival, I hope to have time to visit it soon. In case you want to know more about it: ...
History & Culture: The Odense International Film Festival
The most important museum shows pieces of textil art. Besides modern pieces are a lot of hundreds of years old exemplars too.
Sightseeing: Musee Historique des Tissus
While in Bali you must visit the monkey temple in Uluwatu. You get an awesome view from the high cliffs where the temple sits and the temple itself...
History & Culture: Uluwatu - Monkey Temple
So it's that time of the year again when you've packed your bags and are raring to go and find yourself heading to God's Own Country – Kerala...
Beaches : Some Must-Do Activities On Your Trip To Kerala
If you want to see one of the oldest churches of cristianity, then you should visit the church of the holy Petrus at Antakya. This place is about...
History & Culture: Petrus Grotto at Antakya
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
We explored and experienced the real wild side of Florida when we booked a tour for the Everglades in the Sawgrass Park. The private tour included...
Outdoors Activities: Sawgrass Recreation Park in Fort Lauderdale
For the BBQ-lover, Charles Vergos Rendezvous is the perfect place. They have the most excellent ribs prepared with care and delicates. Though I...
Food: Charles Vergos Rendezvous
One of the most endangered ocean mammals, the manatees can be viewed at the Tampa Electric Manatee Viewing Center during the months from November...
Outdoors Activities: Tampa Electric Manatee Viewing Center
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Targeting mainly families with younger children, the Hunt Club Farm is a fun and exciting, not to mention educational place to visit. School field...
Family & Fun: Hunt Club Farm