Islamic Art Museum, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Travel tips > Asia > Malaysia > Kuala Lumpur > Islamic Art Museum
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
The exhibitions features artwork from embroidered blankets to artifacts and Islamic texts. Though not very much is said about the exhibits historical background, each and every piece is presented with details. Very educational and interesting, especially for a European.
Jalan Lembah, Tasik Perdana, 50480 Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
RM12 for adults ($3.50), RM6 ($1.75) for children (free for aged 6 and under).
Daily from 10:00 to 18:00
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Kuala Lumpur
- National Art Museum of Kuala LumpurHome to over 2500 works of art, the National Art Museum combines modern and traditional architecture and style both in its exterior and collections. If you're planning to spend a little bit more time int he museum, then you don't [...]D: 1.7mi00
- Yut Kee RestaurantThe pork rolls were the most delicious in the Yut Kee Restaurant the one afternoon we explored the backstreets of Kuala Lumpur and came upon this small 'coffeehouse' that is managed by the third generation now. They offer fantastic [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Kuala Lumpur TowerAt the height of 1,38 (421m) feet, the Kuala Lumpur Tower is the fifth tallest tower in the world. From the Observation deck you have a beautiful view of the city and while we went at almost dawn we were able to see the city both in [...]D: n/a00
- Some attractions in Vietnam you don't knowIf you only have time to explore one country in Southeast Asia, choose VIETNAM! Let’s admit it, when it comes to travel, Vietnam gets a bit of a bad rep. Before coming here all I heard were stories of travel scams, robberies, aggressive [...]D: 2.1mi00
- Rain Nudle HouseRain nudle House is a great restaurant to be at if you wants a great ambience and at the same time a great place to have tasty food. This place is very much known for its noodles. This restaurant’ speciality is the noodles. They are [...]D: 1.1mi00
Things about Kuala Lumpur you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Forstau is ideal for families with small kids. There are some great skischools where you can left your kids from 10am till 3pm. They take care for...
Family & Fun: Ski Vacation with Kids
The Rotunda is also known by the name of Agios Giorgos. It was first a Roman mausoleum, then a Christian church and later a mosque, quite a history...
History & Culture: The Rotunda
If you are at Plitvice you should definitely take a look at the lakes of Plitvice. They are gorgeous and also famous through the german Winnetou...
Outdoors Activities: Famous Lakes, also known from the old Winnetou films
Tacking taxis isnt so expensive, so use them to get from A to B.
General: Taxi's are cheap
Alberta is a nice Canadian province to require a road trip. the general public head W from city to metropolis so work their thanks to opaque gem...
General: The Ultimate Alberta Road Trip
In the AMP 150 Restaurant extremely delicious food is served, and I was told that by a local Clevelander. :) They prepare the dishes so...
Food: AMP 150 Restaurant
Las Cruces, New Mexico
Visit Mesilla! The Gadsden Purchase, which annexed Mesilla to the United States from Mexico and established the current international borders of...
General: Gadsden Purchase and Mesilla Plaza
Embrace your inner comic book fan at this wonderful place. There are literally tons of comic books and related merchandise that will make your head...
Shopping: Double Danger Comics & Collectibles
What can I say? Chamonix it's great, from the center of the town you can see the heights peak in Eastern Europe, Mont Blanc 4807m. There are many,...
Outdoors Activities: The capital of climbing
Are you interested on horse riding? Check 'Reiterhof Weissenhof'. It's ideal for kids, they offer lessons for kids and adults. It's ideal during a...
General: Horse Riding in Radstadt