Sultan Abdul Samad Building, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Travel tips > Asia > Malaysia > Kuala Lumpur > Sultan Abdul Samad Building
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
You may not be allowed to enter on certain days, but just seeing the whole structure from the outside is worth your time. It is a building that is worth taken pictures of, with you in the foreground! At least that's what we felt when we posed in front of the building :)
Jalan Raja, 50480 Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
There is no entrance fee.
Recent travel tips for Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Central MarketFor souvenirs, artwork or crafts of local tradition you definitely have to go to the Central Market. Their shops range from the gifts and souvenirs to clothes and accessories to home decor. It is like a shopping wonderland where the [...]D: 1.4mi00
- Travelling by taxiI think travellers all over the world share the same problems with taxi drivers who are just waiting to rip off some unsuspecting tourist. I was a victim in Rome once when three of us took a cab to go somewhere. No meters but a price was [...]D: 4.6mi00
- Top Hat RestaurantWe just visited the Petronas Twin Towers and were looking for a place to have lunch when we found the Top Hat Restaurant. It looked so nice from the outside with its huge wall-windows that we decided to go and see if their food was good as [...]D: 1.6mi00
- Titiwangsa LakeTitiwangsa Lake is a great place to go to if you want to have a great bird’s eye view over Lake Titiwangsa, Petronas Towers and KL Tower. This is a great place as there is portable wheel that goes up to about 60metres in height giving [...]D: 0.9mi00
- National Art Museum of Kuala LumpurHome to over 2500 works of art, the National Art Museum combines modern and traditional architecture and style both in its exterior and collections. If you're planning to spend a little bit more time int he museum, then you don't [...]D: 1.7mi00
Things about Kuala Lumpur you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
This is Heaven from time immemorial. Welcome to Hangzhou China.
History & Culture: Living in Hangzhou China
The Gothic style Cathedral is the main attraction of the city. It would be really hard to miss it because it's huge. It was built from volcanic...
History & Culture: Cathedral Notre Dame
I recommend this restaurant for very tasty fish menus. The prices are very good and the food is even better. I was amazed by the long menu with all...
Food: Fish restaurant in Miskolctapolca
You really should try the fish meals at Galway, always fresh from the sea.
General: The well known fishermen city
We are ground handling agent handling hotels car rental guides/Escort arrival /Departute assistance in Agra india E-mail...
General: Taj mahal
Apart from the great architectural heritage the city has, the Mughalai cuisine is something that one should never miss. The famous Kababs(made of...
Food: Travel tip
Diesel is one of the most stylish and coolest bars I have been too. What's amazing about the place is the fact that the club is built into this...
Night Life & Entertainment: Diesel
The best part of Belgrade nightlife is that they have a special focus on winter and summer clubs, so you have an idea how much effort they put on...
Night Life & Entertainment: The nightlife highlights
New Orleans, Louisiana
It's not that unusual to find an Irish pub in the French Quarter (and they have a tradition that goes way back to the times of the French...
General: Molly's pub in New Orleans
Overland Park, Kansas
Place Delicate clothing can be placed between two dry cleaner bags and then fold the item and pack. The garment will not have any fold creases and...
General: Place Delicate