Sultan Abdul Samad Building, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Travel tips > Asia > Malaysia > Kuala Lumpur > Sultan Abdul Samad Building
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
You may not be allowed to enter on certain days, but just seeing the whole structure from the outside is worth your time. It is a building that is worth taken pictures of, with you in the foreground! At least that's what we felt when we posed in front of the building :)
Jalan Raja, 50480 Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
There is no entrance fee.
Recent travel tips for Kuala Lumpur
- Fong Lye RestaurantFong Lye Restaurant serves really good Taiwanese and Chinese cuisine and dishes. There is a huge variety of food that one can choose from at this place. This place is usually visited by many locals and thus making it a great opportunity to [...]D: 1.8mi00
- Sri Mahamariamman TempleA beautifully ornate shrine in South-Indian style, the Sri Mahamariamman Temple is located in Kuala Lumpur's Chinatown and has a history of at least 130 years. At the entrance of the temple there is a big, wonderful gate-tower reaching [...]D: 4.5mi00
- Batu cave (Hindu temple)The Hindu temple in Batu cave is very popular among both the locals especially Hindus and also the tourist. This is a great place to understand the culture, traditions and the religious aspects of the Hindus in Malaysia. People from all [...]D: 5.8mi00
- Restoran Kim Lian Kee (Hokkien Noodle)This restaurant known as the Restoran Kim Lian Kee is very famous in Kuala Lumpur not just among the locals but also tourists from tourists around the world. This is because it is believed to sell one of the best Hokkien noodle. Hokkien [...]D: 1.5mi00
- Titiwangsa LakeTitiwangsa Lake is a great place to go to if you want to have a great bird’s eye view over Lake Titiwangsa, Petronas Towers and KL Tower. This is a great place as there is portable wheel that goes up to about 60metres in height giving [...]D: 0.9mi00
Things about Kuala Lumpur you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are in Graz you should visit the old armory of the town from the 16./17. century. It´s the oldest completely preserved armory, attracting...
History & Culture: Landeszeughaus Graz
It's the best place in Salzburg if you want to taste traditional Austrian food. It is not expensive, but is one of the best restaurants in the city...
Food: Brüderlein fein
We are one of the top traveling agencies in Cameroon managed by a group of Directors and personelle who are well experienced and versed with...
Tarcoles, Costa Rica
Tarcoles means Crocodile in the native language of 1500 Costa Rica. The only reason to ever go to this town is to see the Crocodile Man Tour. The...
Outdoors Activities: Crocodile Man Tour
Eiffel tower is the symbol of France built for the Paris World Fair in 1889. It is 324 m heigh and has two restaurants in it and a lookout on the...
General: Eiffel tower - le tour d'Eiffel
Newyork, United Kingdom
Well, it’s amazing. The miracle has been done. Well done.
The National Park is huge and beautiful. It is right next to the city, so you can easily reach it wherever in Killarney you would be. The Park...
Outdoors Activities: Killarney National Park
Pasir Gudang, Malaysia
Driving into Johor Bahru via the Pasir Gudang Higway would be a great way to experience Malaysia as this highway is the only main highway...
General: Pasir Gudang Highway
Go place, see and absorb the culture as if it was your own
A beautiful, entertaining zoo which is quite popular among the locals of Long Beach, the Henry Doorly Zoo deserves its praises. They have quite a...
Family & Fun: Henry Doorly Zoo