Sultan Abdul Samad Building, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Travel tips > Asia > Malaysia > Kuala Lumpur > Sultan Abdul Samad Building
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
You may not be allowed to enter on certain days, but just seeing the whole structure from the outside is worth your time. It is a building that is worth taken pictures of, with you in the foreground! At least that's what we felt when we posed in front of the building :)
Jalan Raja, 50480 Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
There is no entrance fee.
Recent travel tips for Kuala Lumpur
- Rain Nudle HouseRain nudle House is a great restaurant to be at if you wants a great ambience and at the same time a great place to have tasty food. This place is very much known for its noodles. This restaurant’ speciality is the noodles. They are [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Petronas Twin TowersWith a height of 1483 feet and 88 stories, the Petronas Twin Towers is one of the tallest buildings in the world. An air-bridge connects the towers between the 41st and 42nd floor. You are allowed to go up the air-bridge in daytime, except [...]D: n/a00
- Restoran Baru LeeThis restaurant is particularly well known for its fish paste. There are many kinds of dishes that are served in its fish paste. Some of these foods include steamed fish balls, fish cakes, fish noodle served in the fish paste. This is a [...]D: 1.8mi00
- Travelling by taxiI think travellers all over the world share the same problems with taxi drivers who are just waiting to rip off some unsuspecting tourist. I was a victim in Rome once when three of us took a cab to go somewhere. No meters but a price was [...]D: 4.6mi00
- Kuala Lumpur Central MarketFor souvenirs, artwork or crafts of local tradition you definitely have to go to the Central Market. Their shops range from the gifts and souvenirs to clothes and accessories to home decor. It is like a shopping wonderland where the [...]D: 1.4mi00
Things about Kuala Lumpur you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Visiting Helsinki Finland this summer.Lucky you A great tip to explore and view the City of Helsinki is on the city trams.Number 3B & 3T travel in...
Public Transportation: Helsinki By Street Tram
If you travel with large luggage, you can leave it at the luggage locker of one of the train stations like Gare de Lyon, Gare du Nord, Gare...
Public Transportation: Luggage lockers
Liverpool, United Kingdom
The Liverpool Cathedral is an amazing experience for everyone. It has a lot of attractions, exhibitions that you must see and experience if you are...
History & Culture: The Liverpool Cathedral
11 giorni - 4 giorni di trekking a piedi 03/10/2012 - 13/10/2012 Questa escursione ci tuffa in una delle più belle valli del Marocco: uno...
General: Trekking Berbero nella Valle delle Rose e Dades
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Cambodia is a tiny destination with a lot of historic and natural tourist sites and attractions which attracts travelers from all around the world....
General: Destination to include on your cambodia tour packages
This is the main sight to visit in Casablanca, it is the biggest mosque in Morocco and the 5th largest in the world. You can see the mosque from...
Sightseeing: Hassan II Mosque
Alba Iulia, Romania
The Carolina Fortress of Alba Iulia is considered one of the seven wonders of Romania. It is a compelling group of buildings in very good state and...
History & Culture: Carolina Fortress
Baile Felix, Romania
One of the main points of atractions in Baile Felix is the Nenuphar Lake wich is a natural reservation and wich hosts 3 species of nenuphars.
General: Nenuphar Lake - Lotus
One of the most oldest pathology centers in the US, the Indiana Medical History Museum is a hidden gem of science and medicine. What makes this...
History & Culture: Indiana Medical History Museum
Saint Paul, Minnesota
There is a historical part of Saint Paul which is filled with wonderful houses, one more beautiful than the other. If you can, choose the Summit...
Sightseeing: Summit Avenue