Sultan Abdul Samad Building, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Travel tips > Asia > Malaysia > Kuala Lumpur > Sultan Abdul Samad Building
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
You may not be allowed to enter on certain days, but just seeing the whole structure from the outside is worth your time. It is a building that is worth taken pictures of, with you in the foreground! At least that's what we felt when we posed in front of the building :)
Jalan Raja, 50480 Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
There is no entrance fee.
Recent travel tips for Kuala Lumpur
- Enak KL RestaurantWe had the most delicious meal in the prominent Enak KL Restaurant in one of Kuala Lumpur's larger malls. They feature original Malay cuisine and all their dishes not just look good but they taste really good too. The whole place is [...]D: 1.6mi00
- National Mosque (Masjid Negara)Malaysia's most prominent building, the National Mosque was built in 1965 and embodies modern and Islamic art. The admission to the mosque is free, though you have to be dressed appropriately. Because I'm a woman I had to cover my [...]D: 1.6mi00
- Light Rail Transist (Transportation)Light Rail Transit is a great way to get around the city and also out of the city centre. The Light Rail Transit links Sentul Timur to Ampang(Ampang Line) and Sentul Timur to Sri Petaling (Sri Petaling Line). This rail transit passes [...]D: 2.1mi00
- Sri Mahamariamman TempleA beautifully ornate shrine in South-Indian style, the Sri Mahamariamman Temple is located in Kuala Lumpur's Chinatown and has a history of at least 130 years. At the entrance of the temple there is a big, wonderful gate-tower reaching [...]D: 4.5mi00
- Islamic Art MuseumThe rich culture and art of the Muslims is presented in the Islamic Art Museum, which we visited several weeks ago. The building in itself is a work of art, with its white and blue domes. The whole place is so beautiful and built in such a [...]D: 1.7mi00
Things about Kuala Lumpur you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Do you want to eat cheap in Bielefeld? Then visit the university's restaurant. A menu costs from 3-4,50 Euro. You should use the student's mansa,...
Food: Eating Cheap in Bielefeld
Bat Dat Royal is a nice little Vietnamese/Chinese restaurant near the city center of Freiburg. They have a pretty good buffet and at night they...
Food: Bat Dat Royal China-Vietnam Restaurant
If you go to Ruffenhofen, you should have your own car, because public transport is very weak there.
Public Transportation: Use your car
If you are at Nimes, the ancient Nemausus, you should make a walk along the roman waterpipe. There is also the famous Pont du Gard, nearly...
History & Culture: Pont du Gard, roman waterpip
Blackpool, United Kingdom
If there is a daredevil inside of you, or you are looking for an ideal place to spend a lazy afternoon with the family, head on down to Pleasure...
General: Pleasure Beach Theme Park, Blackpool, United Kingdom
Getting to Skopje and sightseeing the city!
General: Skopje trip
The best part of Belgrade nightlife is that they have a special focus on winter and summer clubs, so you have an idea how much effort they put on...
Night Life & Entertainment: The nightlife highlights
Balboa Island, California
Go down there to visit family and friends. if you don't have any, in the area, I would go for a walk to see the cute houses and drink some coffee....
Family & Fun: Visit family and friends
Aloha Tower is mostly known for being a shopping center with many restaurants of all kinds. However, it is more than that. It is a 10 story...
Sightseeing: Aloha Tower
Kansas City, Missouri
Located at Liberty Memorial, the National World War I Museum is the only facility in the world that features exhibits and collection of artifacts...
History & Culture: National World War I Museum