Cosmo's World Theme Park, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Travel tips > Asia > Malaysia > Kuala Lumpur > Cosmo's World Theme Park
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
Though I don't have kids, and I'm not so young either, I enjoyed myself in the park immensely. For a day of fun and excitement, the theme park provides you everything! If you visit Kuala Lumpur with your children, you shouldn't miss it!
Berjaya Times Square Sdn Bhd, Berjaya Times Square 08-22 To 24 Jalan Imbi, Pudu, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Admission for adults is RM32 ($9.30), and RM28 ($8.10) for children.
Recent travel tips for Kuala Lumpur
- Islamic Art MuseumThe rich culture and art of the Muslims is presented in the Islamic Art Museum, which we visited several weeks ago. The building in itself is a work of art, with its white and blue domes. The whole place is so beautiful and built in such a [...]D: 1.7mi00
- Restoran Baru LeeThis restaurant is particularly well known for its fish paste. There are many kinds of dishes that are served in its fish paste. Some of these foods include steamed fish balls, fish cakes, fish noodle served in the fish paste. This is a [...]D: 1.8mi00
- Beach Club CafeBeach club cafe is a great place to hang out with your friends and buddies. Here you can dance to the house music or if you are interested in getting to know new friends. This is will be a ideal place to be at. However there are many Thai [...]D: 1mi00
- Kuala Lumpur Central MarketFor souvenirs, artwork or crafts of local tradition you definitely have to go to the Central Market. Their shops range from the gifts and souvenirs to clothes and accessories to home decor. It is like a shopping wonderland where the [...]D: 1.4mi00
- Travelling by taxiI think travellers all over the world share the same problems with taxi drivers who are just waiting to rip off some unsuspecting tourist. I was a victim in Rome once when three of us took a cab to go somewhere. No meters but a price was [...]D: 4.6mi00
Things about Kuala Lumpur you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Kirkland House cheap accommodation in Brisbane is most lovely, engaging and low cost accommodation for business men’s and other people need to...
Food: Accommodation brisbane
If you want to make an funny shortsightseeing through the town, take the monorail of Wuppertal. The first Monorail of germany. There can also...
General: The monorail of Wuppertal
For all you beach lovers out there, this is a must when in Croatia. Considered to be the best beach in Croatia because of shape, it is a peninsula...
Beaches : Zlatni Rat
Make a bike trip through the Aaron Island. On the main island you can rent bikes for that.
Outdoors Activities: Biking on the Aaron Island
Welcome to MyCebuRealEstate your wealth of information on Cebu Real Estate and Philippine Real Estate. Having a hard time finding the perfect...
General: Cebu Real Estate - Cebu House - Philippine Real Estate
Located just in the heart of the state of California, in Fresno, the Downing Planetarium is open to the public on weekends with entertaining and...
Family & Fun: Downing Planetarium
Though it is a really small place with a long line always at its entrance, the wait sooo worth it, because you will never find a place where...
Food: La Bonne Soupe Cafe
Lark in the Morning is probably the greatest musical instrument store I have seen. Besides the 'classic' instruments they have all kinds of ethnic...
Shopping: Lark in the Morning
It's all about getting the lowest price possible for what you need in Sicily,Il. That's why our budget Sicily hotels are inexpensive but jam packed...
Food: Budget Sicily Hotels
A beautiful place full of meaning and culture, tradition, the Keeper of the Plains is like a sacred place where Nature meets the people. Based on...
Sightseeing: Keeper of the Plains