Cosmo's World Theme Park, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Travel tips > Asia > Malaysia > Kuala Lumpur > Cosmo's World Theme Park
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
Though I don't have kids, and I'm not so young either, I enjoyed myself in the park immensely. For a day of fun and excitement, the theme park provides you everything! If you visit Kuala Lumpur with your children, you shouldn't miss it!
Berjaya Times Square Sdn Bhd, Berjaya Times Square 08-22 To 24 Jalan Imbi, Pudu, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Admission for adults is RM32 ($9.30), and RM28 ($8.10) for children.
Recent travel tips for Kuala Lumpur
- Rain Nudle HouseRain nudle House is a great restaurant to be at if you wants a great ambience and at the same time a great place to have tasty food. This place is very much known for its noodles. This restaurant’ speciality is the noodles. They are [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Titiwangsa LakeTitiwangsa Lake is a great place to go to if you want to have a great bird’s eye view over Lake Titiwangsa, Petronas Towers and KL Tower. This is a great place as there is portable wheel that goes up to about 60metres in height giving [...]D: 0.9mi00
- National Mosque (Masjid Negara)Malaysia's most prominent building, the National Mosque was built in 1965 and embodies modern and Islamic art. The admission to the mosque is free, though you have to be dressed appropriately. Because I'm a woman I had to cover my [...]D: 1.6mi00
- Islamic Art MuseumThe rich culture and art of the Muslims is presented in the Islamic Art Museum, which we visited several weeks ago. The building in itself is a work of art, with its white and blue domes. The whole place is so beautiful and built in such a [...]D: 1.7mi00
- Esquire KitchenEsquire Kitchen is a great place to try various Chinese food items and dishes. This place serves various kinds of food items and thus giving you a wide range of food to select from. However some of their must try and great dishes includes [...]D: 3.7mi00
Things about Kuala Lumpur you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Prague, Czech Republic
As Prague is the birthplace of Kafka, this genius of literature, Franz Kafka Museum is a must see if you're in the city. The museum was moved...
History & Culture: Franz Kafka Museum
If you are at Potsdam, you really should visit Sanssouci, the big palace and garden area, built by Friedrich the great, the prussian king...
General: The Sanssouci palace
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Pedro Sánchez (On the way to Miches): If you are headed to Miches in the Dominican Republic, take time to stop off in Pedro Sanchez, a rural...
Outdoors Activities: Pedro Sanchez
Mali Ston, Croatia
The second longest wall still standing in Europe (about 5 km and 3 miles long) after Hadrian's Wall between Scotland and England. The wall goes...
Sightseeing: Ston Wall
This place is extremely wonderful... u cant believe your eyes when u visit this holy place due to its awesome tile works and colored glass!!! u can...
History & Culture: Nasir-al-mulk mosque
Tripoli - Sabrata - Nalut - Ghadames - Ghat - Acacus - Murzuk Sand Sea -Wadi Mathendoush - Germa - Ubari Sand Sea – Desert Lakes - Sabha -...
General: Detailed tour tip
Learning a bit more of the city's history, and social background during the German occupation, the Amsterdam in World War II Walking Tour ...
History & Culture: Walking Tour: Amsterdam in World War II
Charlotte, North Carolina
You can get an overview of the city of Charlotte after the Civil War, the way people had to manage and live through their days. The Levine Museum...
History & Culture: Levine Museum of the New South
Sa Pa, Vietnam
Can Cau or as it commonly known the Bac Ha Market though it is similar in many ways, both Can Cau and Bac Ha markets have something for you to...
General: Sapa Love Market
Novi Sad, Serbia
This is a public beach, one of the most beautiful on the Danube river. There are many cafes, restaurants fast food, and manysupporting facilities...
Beaches : Shtrand - Public Beach