Petaling Street, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Travel tips > Asia > Malaysia > Kuala Lumpur > Petaling Street
- Shopping travel tip
- City center
If you want to shop in this street, China towns main road in Kuala Lumpur, you have to equip yourself with really good bargaining skills, so you won't be hoodwinked!
Embassy Of The People's Republic Of China, Taman U Thant, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia
At day shopping district, at night crowded bazaar.
Recent travel tips for Kuala Lumpur
- Restoran Kim Lian Kee (Hokkien Noodle)This restaurant known as the Restoran Kim Lian Kee is very famous in Kuala Lumpur not just among the locals but also tourists from tourists around the world. This is because it is believed to sell one of the best Hokkien noodle. Hokkien [...]D: 1.5mi00
- Titiwangsa LakeTitiwangsa Lake is a great place to go to if you want to have a great bird’s eye view over Lake Titiwangsa, Petronas Towers and KL Tower. This is a great place as there is portable wheel that goes up to about 60metres in height giving [...]D: 0.9mi00
- Islamic Art MuseumThe rich culture and art of the Muslims is presented in the Islamic Art Museum, which we visited several weeks ago. The building in itself is a work of art, with its white and blue domes. The whole place is so beautiful and built in such a [...]D: 1.7mi00
- Top Hat RestaurantWe just visited the Petronas Twin Towers and were looking for a place to have lunch when we found the Top Hat Restaurant. It looked so nice from the outside with its huge wall-windows that we decided to go and see if their food was good as [...]D: 1.6mi00
- Restoran Baru LeeThis restaurant is particularly well known for its fish paste. There are many kinds of dishes that are served in its fish paste. Some of these foods include steamed fish balls, fish cakes, fish noodle served in the fish paste. This is a [...]D: 1.8mi00
Things about Kuala Lumpur you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are holidaying on a budget but don’t want to compromise on quality, our Sydney hotel deal for tonight is perfect for you. Our hotels in...
General: Sydney Hotel Deals for Tonight
Sundarbans cruises of Bangladesh Expeditions Regular weekend Sundarbans tours for 4 night/ 3 days These trips cover the Sundarbans forest- the...
Beaches : Sundarbans trip run in a package in Bangladesh
Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
Academia da Cachaça is so typically Brazilian that no bar could be more patriotic-looking like it. It is decorated with the colours of the...
Night Life & Entertainment: Academia da Cachaça bar in Rio de Janeiro
This is the little promenade of Wyk auf Föhr. There is some nice scenary as well as neat little cafes. You should try a fish or crab soup at...
Sightseeing: Wyk auf Föhr Promenade
Who doesnt know these little plastic stones and who didnt play with Lego? I think nobody. If you are on your vacation with your family in Denmark...
Family & Fun: Legoland
It's the most beautiful local that i have seen in Rimini. you can eat, drink, dance, listen live music,....
Night Life & Entertainment: Restaurant Pizzeria Discopub BOUNTY
Dagupan City, Philippines
The people are so friendly here! I lost my contact lenses and had to ask for opticals - most people recommended Siapno-Tada Optical. They have the...
General: Optical service in Dagupan City
DAYDREAM LAGUNA RESORT Luxury Riverside Accommodation and Teppanyaki Restaurant • Indulge your senses and escape from the everyday stresses...
General: Daydream Laguna Resort
This simple and very popular restaurant serves typical Southern barbecues, and it is designed to quench the hunger without any fanfare. You...
Food: Fat Matt's Rib Shack
Los Angeles, California
One of the most famous and popular places to visit in LA is obviously the Hollywood Sign. Although, this is really not that spectacular, its...
History & Culture: Hollywood Sign