Jacksonville Museum of Modern Art, Florida
Travel tips > North America > United States > Jacksonville > Jacksonville Museum of Modern Art
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
For those who like modern art, or are learning about it, or just would like to know some things about it, this museum is a really good start. Though it doesn't have a large collection as some other art museums in the States, it is still a small gem of exhibits worth seeing.
333 N Laura St, Jacksonville, FL 32202, USA
$8 for adults and $5 for children.
Tuesday-Saturday: 10:00am to 4:00pm (till 8pm on Thursday), Sunday: noon to 4:00pm.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Jacksonville
- Fort Caroline National MemorialHistory, culture, religion, battles and people; this is what Fort Caroline National Memorial is all about. In the heart of the Timucuan Preserve, Fort Caroline provides glimpses of the time when the French were occupying the area. It was [...]D: 12.7mi00
- Cummer Museum of Art and GardensAn amazing variety of exhibits, artwork and plants can be found in the Cummer Museum of Art and Gardens and we loved every minute of the tour we took part at. We were absolutely starstruck by the huge, old cummer oak tree in the heart of [...]D: 9.6mi00
- E2ride Bike ToursIt was one of the best ways to learn more about the city and its history. The e2ride Bike Tours have several guided tours and we plan to take part on each of them eventually, and the first we went to was the Riverside-Avondale tour. There [...]D: 10mi10
- Jacksonville Zoo and GardensThe train ride was the greatest for the kids in the Jacksonville Zoo and Gardens. They were able to watch the animals that weren't so courageous to come out from their hiding place or the ones that took refuge in the shades from the hot [...]D: 14.1mi00
- Restaurant Orsay in JacksonvilleIt was the best place we've dined since our stay in Jacksonville. The staff in the Restaurant Orsay is great, always at your side but not hovering all the time. The food is just absolutely delicious not to mention their mouthwatering [...]D: 10.3mi00
Things about Jacksonville you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Forstau is ideal for families with small kids. There are some great skischools where you can left your kids from 10am till 3pm. They take care for...
Family & Fun: Ski Vacation with Kids
If you are at Plitvice you should definitely take a look at the lakes of Plitvice. They are gorgeous and also famous through the german Winnetou...
Outdoors Activities: Famous Lakes, also known from the old Winnetou films
Visiting Jerusalem don't miss the Via Dolorosa which is, according to the Christian tradition, the path that the messiah walked with his cross on...
General: Via Dolorosa Stations of the Cross
Choose your favorite holiday destination across the world and book your tour with us as we offer very exciting deals on all holiday or travel...
General: Cheap Holiday Packages
Kerala is one of the top-ranking tourist destinations in India. There are so many locations around the world in order to celebrate holidays. But if...
General: Perfect Holiday Trip to Munnar
Top Islands to spend a quality Myanmar luxury holiday Kyun Phi Lar known as Pilar by Burmese and is a very beautiful island located in the center...
Sightseeing: Top beaches in Myanmar for a perfect holiday
Atlantic City, New Jersey
They have such an amazing array of sea and river creatures, the kids were both entranced and excited, pointing at various colorful or...
Family & Fun: Atlantic City Aquarium
Located in downtown and featuring a little bit of every kind of exhibition, the Memphis Pink Palace is well-worth destination for visitors with...
Sightseeing: Memphis Pink Palace
Located about 27 miles West of Miami, this historic village serves as an art museum in the memory of the Miccosukee tribe who took refuge from the...
Sightseeing: Miccosukee Indian Village near Miami
This museum is so full of fun and creativity that even adults will find themselves liking it, and children will absolutely adore it. All the...
Family & Fun: Portland Children's Museum