Jacksonville Museum of Modern Art, Florida
Travel tips > North America > United States > Jacksonville > Jacksonville Museum of Modern Art
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
For those who like modern art, or are learning about it, or just would like to know some things about it, this museum is a really good start. Though it doesn't have a large collection as some other art museums in the States, it is still a small gem of exhibits worth seeing.
333 N Laura St, Jacksonville, FL 32202, USA
$8 for adults and $5 for children.
Tuesday-Saturday: 10:00am to 4:00pm (till 8pm on Thursday), Sunday: noon to 4:00pm.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Jacksonville
- Jacksonville Zoo and GardensThe train ride was the greatest for the kids in the Jacksonville Zoo and Gardens. They were able to watch the animals that weren't so courageous to come out from their hiding place or the ones that took refuge in the shades from the hot [...]D: 14.1mi00
- Eco Motion TourIt was a really great way to explore Fort George Island and to learn more about the habitat there. The Eco Motion Tour guide was knowledgeable, smart and funny. We were told many things about the islands background history, flora and fauna. [...]D: 17.8mi00
- Little Talbot Island State ParkThe best of our stay in Jacksonville. We spent the whole day out camping in Little Talbot Island State Park. It was amazing and wonderful. There are so many things to do there from wildlife watching to hiking, surfing and kayaking. You [...]D: 16.6mi00
- The Homestead RestaurantThis place is really nice. The Homestead Restaurant as a homey feeling to it, with an amazing staff who are smiling all the time, making you feel more at home. We loved their Crab Bisque Cup and their Grouper Pesada dishes. Not to mention [...]D: 11.4mi00
- Restaurant Orsay in JacksonvilleIt was the best place we've dined since our stay in Jacksonville. The staff in the Restaurant Orsay is great, always at your side but not hovering all the time. The food is just absolutely delicious not to mention their mouthwatering [...]D: 10.3mi00
Things about Jacksonville you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Forstau is ideal for families with small kids. There are some great skischools where you can left your kids from 10am till 3pm. They take care for...
Family & Fun: Ski Vacation with Kids
Santa Cruz, Bolivia
This is not a very big zoo, but a very nice one. They take really good care of the animals and try to make their places as natural like as possible...
Outdoors Activities: Zoological Gardens
Kressbronn Am Bodensee, Germany
Wenn man in der Nähe des Bodensees ist und in der Gegend von Kressbronn, dann sollte man zum entspannen ins dortige Strandbad am Bodensee gehen....
General: Strandbad am Bodensee
Who doesnt know these little plastic stones and who didnt play with Lego? I think nobody. If you are on your vacation with your family in Denmark...
Family & Fun: Legoland
Brasov is one of the most beautiful cities of Romania. In the past few years its face has changed dramatically-into a European looking-like city....
Sightseeing: 21st century Brasov-Kronstadt
Belen, New Mexico
The Doodlebug was a self powered single-car train that carried mail, small freight and commuters between Belen and Albuquerque, New Mexico, in the...
Sightseeing: Doodlebug Train
Boston is famous for its breweries, among many other things and the Samuel Adams Brewery makes some world famous beers. The brewery is open...
History & Culture: Samuel Adams Brewery
One of the most visited cities in Texas, Forth Worth is the home of cowboys and bulls and western culture. It is the 17th largest city in America...
History & Culture: Fort Worth
Th Willows is a great experience, it is an essence of Hawaiian mentality. The style is mostly local as much of the food was Hawaiian specialties,...
Food: The Willows in Honolulu
For me this bookstore is Heaven on Earth!! I always loved to read while eating a snack or drink a cup of hot chocolate and to find a place that...
Shopping: Kramerbooks & Afterwords Cafe