Green Papaya Restaurant, Jacksonville, Florida
Travel tips > North America > United States > Jacksonville > Green Papaya Restaurant
- Food travel tip
- City center
Though we weren't sure we would like the place because not many were ecstatic about the restaurant, we did enjoy ourselves. We also liked their food, even though we were told it was not something special. I also liked the decor of the place so can only say you have to try it, before you decide to judge it! :)
13141 City Station Dr, Jacksonville, FL 32218, USA
Sun-Thu: 11am-9:30pm, Fri-Sat: 11am to 10:30pm.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Jacksonville
- Hala Cafe and BakeryThe most tasty food I've ever tasted in Jacksonville was in Hala Cafe and Bakery. They have a wide variety of Greek and Middle-Eastern dishes and if you try one of them, you will definitely come back to try the other specialties too. [...]D: 5.2mi00
- Jacksonville Museum of Modern ArtA small museum with a variety of of artworks from famous and less famous artists. The Jacksonville Museum of Modern Art is also open for families on Sundays free of charge. For those who like modern art, or are learning about it, or just [...]D: 9.8mi00
- Eco Motion TourIt was a really great way to explore Fort George Island and to learn more about the habitat there. The Eco Motion Tour guide was knowledgeable, smart and funny. We were told many things about the islands background history, flora and fauna. [...]D: 17.8mi00
- Jacksonville Zoo and GardensThe train ride was the greatest for the kids in the Jacksonville Zoo and Gardens. They were able to watch the animals that weren't so courageous to come out from their hiding place or the ones that took refuge in the shades from the hot [...]D: 14.1mi00
- Cummer Museum of Art and GardensAn amazing variety of exhibits, artwork and plants can be found in the Cummer Museum of Art and Gardens and we loved every minute of the tour we took part at. We were absolutely starstruck by the huge, old cummer oak tree in the heart of [...]D: 9.6mi00
Things about Jacksonville you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
I WAS THERE 5 YEARS AGO, THE PEOPLE IS VERY FRIENDLY, THEY MAKE YOU PART OF THEIR FAMILY, IS SO HARD TO FORGET PEOPLE LIKE THEM
General: FRIENDLY PEOPLE
Checkpoint Charlie was a watchtower from where they controlled the area of the Berlin Wall that divided West and East Berlin so that nobody can...
History & Culture: Checkpoint Charlie Museum
When you are in Füssen, then you can go to a big castle called 'Schloss Schwanstein'.
General: Schloss Schwanstein
Visit the museum of the district of Koblenz. Showing you a wide variety in history.
Sightseeing: Local museum
Better visit the locals for lunch then going to restaurants that serve not so traditional French food like pizza. Locals are very kind and you can...
Food: Traditional food
New Delhi, India
Rajasthan - the land of exquisite monuments, picturesque lakes, blossoming gardens and it is one of the most admired tourism destination of the...
General: Monuments, forts, palaces and lakes in Rajasthan
Trishaws are popular among tourist in Melaka. This would be one of the best ways to go around the place and look at the various attractions around....
Public Transportation: Trishaw riders in Melaka
How about going around Laguna de Bay. Grab a map of Rizal and Laguna from any National book store, and your on your way to fun fun and more fun! ...
General: Roundtrip tip with pie advise
Fort Worth, Texas
Dedicated to preserve a little bit of Texas history, log cabins from various locations around the country were disassembled and reassembled in an...
History & Culture: Log Cabin Village
If you want to go skiing for a day in Austria, use the city as a starting point to go to the different skiing areas.
General: Skiing for a day