Hala Cafe and Bakery, Jacksonville, Florida
Travel tips > North America > United States > Jacksonville > Hala Cafe and Bakery
- Food travel tip
- City center
We ate there for lunch and for dinner too after we found the restaurant. It is located in the southern part of Jacksonville, so if you stay in that area, you should definitely eat there!
4323 University Blvd S, Jacksonville, FL 32216, USA
Recent travel tips for Jacksonville
- Restaurant Orsay in JacksonvilleIt was the best place we've dined since our stay in Jacksonville. The staff in the Restaurant Orsay is great, always at your side but not hovering all the time. The food is just absolutely delicious not to mention their mouthwatering [...]D: 10.3mi00
- Jacksonville Museum of Modern ArtA small museum with a variety of of artworks from famous and less famous artists. The Jacksonville Museum of Modern Art is also open for families on Sundays free of charge. For those who like modern art, or are learning about it, or just [...]D: 9.8mi00
- E2ride Bike ToursIt was one of the best ways to learn more about the city and its history. The e2ride Bike Tours have several guided tours and we plan to take part on each of them eventually, and the first we went to was the Riverside-Avondale tour. There [...]D: 10mi10
- Green Papaya RestaurantFor a little bit of Asian feeling and some Thai food you should definitely visit the Green Papaya Restaurant in North Jacksonville. They serve delicious Asian food with made from fresh ingredients and aromatic spices. Though we weren't [...]D: 19mi00
- Eco Motion TourIt was a really great way to explore Fort George Island and to learn more about the habitat there. The Eco Motion Tour guide was knowledgeable, smart and funny. We were told many things about the islands background history, flora and fauna. [...]D: 17.8mi00
Things about Jacksonville you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Maria Laach, Germany
The Abbey is a great and very beautiful example of the Romanesque architecture in Germany. It is really wonderful, the whole place surrounding it...
History & Culture: Maria Laach Abbey
In Ulm there is a big shop for furniture called 'IKEA'. You can find there basically everything you would need. If you know IKEA, especially if...
General: IKEA - shop for furniture
This is an awesome restaurant right by the beach. It's all about seafood and I would not exactly call it, great atmosphere or a place to go to...
Food: El Tintero II
If you´re interested in ancient greek culture, you shouldn´t miss the ancient city of Argos, with it´s theater, cut in the rocks and the agora.
General: The ancient city
The Great Synagogue is the largest in Europe. It is situated in Erzsebet Town, and built in Byzantine-Moorish style with beautiful arches and...
History & Culture: Synagogue and Jewish Museum
Established around 1997 by two Dutchmen, the St. Nicolaas Boat Club is a small, non-profit organization that gives its heart and soul to its boats...
Outdoors Activities: St. Nicolaas Boat Club of Amsterdam
Peachtree Center is your staple American mall, with over 60 specialty stores and six restaurants, and the only thing distinguishing it from other...
History & Culture: Peachtree Center in Atlanta
Los Angeles, California
I booked a trip to Las Vegas using a luxury bus company called LA2LV In Style and I am amazed at how luxurious and comfortable the trip was for...
Public Transportation: Best Transportation to Las Vegas in Los Angeles
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
More than 30 years has Ingrid's Kitchen been serving German recipe based dishes to customers of Oklahoma City and other visitors. Their meals...
Food: Ingrid's Kitchen
San Jose, California
For a quicker lunch, especially if you middle-eastern food, the Falafel Drive-in is the perfect eatery. You can get a take-away and enjoy your meal...
Food: Falafel Drive-in