The Homestead Restaurant, Jacksonville, Florida
Travel tips > North America > United States > Jacksonville > The Homestead Restaurant
- Food travel tip
- City center
We loved their Crab Bisque Cup and their Grouper Pesada dishes. Not to mention the Mango Key Lime pie was a delight. Not a fancy restaurant but that's what makes it such a great place. You really feel at home when you eat there.
1712 Beach Blvd, Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250, USA
Happy hour from 4pm to 7pm Monday to Friday.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Jacksonville
- Jacksonville Museum of Modern ArtA small museum with a variety of of artworks from famous and less famous artists. The Jacksonville Museum of Modern Art is also open for families on Sundays free of charge. For those who like modern art, or are learning about it, or just [...]D: 9.8mi00
- Little Talbot Island State ParkThe best of our stay in Jacksonville. We spent the whole day out camping in Little Talbot Island State Park. It was amazing and wonderful. There are so many things to do there from wildlife watching to hiking, surfing and kayaking. You [...]D: 16.6mi00
- Ruth's Chris Steak House in JacksonvillePerfect for a business or a private dining, Ruth's Chris Steak House provides a variety of dishes for any meat-lover or vegetarian. Although, I'd rather go for the meat. ;) Having restaurant all over the US, Ruth's is a popular [...]D: 9.2mi00
- Cummer Museum of Art and GardensAn amazing variety of exhibits, artwork and plants can be found in the Cummer Museum of Art and Gardens and we loved every minute of the tour we took part at. We were absolutely starstruck by the huge, old cummer oak tree in the heart of [...]D: 9.6mi00
- Jacksonville Zoo and GardensThe train ride was the greatest for the kids in the Jacksonville Zoo and Gardens. They were able to watch the animals that weren't so courageous to come out from their hiding place or the ones that took refuge in the shades from the hot [...]D: 14.1mi00
Things about Jacksonville you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you visited the museum at Uhldingen, it´s just one step, to go swimming in the Lake of Constance. For example at the lake baths of Kressbron or...
Outdoors Activities: Swimming at the Lake of Constance
Seoul, South Korea
We fell asleep while we traveled by bus to the Korean Folk Village and we got down from the bus it was like we went back in time several hundred or...
Sightseeing: Folk Village Museum near Seoul
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
I think travellers all over the world share the same problems with taxi drivers who are just waiting to rip off some unsuspecting tourist. I was a...
Public Transportation: Travelling by taxi
Dumaguete City, Philippines
If you happen to be in Dumaguete, you can also try visiting nearby Valencia and Siquijor. For more details you visit my blog :)http://deadtoenails...
Sightseeing: Valencia and Siquijor side trip
Singapore's notorious nightlife will probably make you crave to food at odd hours in the night (especially after a good bout of clubbing and...
Food: Kopitiam Coffee Shop
There aren't so many trails in Alaska, however the Tony Knowles Coastal Trail is maybe the easiest and almost the longest starting from...
Outdoors Activities: Tony Knowles Coastal Trail
San Antonio, Texas
Originally found by four university students in 1960, the Natural Bridge Caverns is now San Antonio's most major attraction. Several tours are...
Sightseeing: Natural Bridge Caverns
The most exquisite restaurant that serves traditional Japanese food is definitely the Kanai Sushi Bar. I've wen there one day to try it out,...
Food: Kanai Sushi Bar
Ninh Binh, Vietnam
Ninh Binh: Particularly Trang An within an hour distance from Hanoi near the southern margin of the Red river delta, the Trang An landscape complex...
General: Holiday to less traveled road in Vietnam
If you go to Innsbruck, train is the most comfortable way to get there. From the mainstation you can get everywhere by taxi.
General: How to get there comfortably