Catedral de San Cristobal in Havana, Cuba
Travel tips > Caribbean > Cuba > Havana > Catedral de San Cristobal in Havana
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
The inside of the building is simple and austere, with tall, stone pillars and modest decorations. To see the altar and many of its features, you should slip inside during Mass on a Sunday from 10 o'clock.
Plaza de la Catedral, San Ignacio, Havana, Cuba
Sunday mass 10:30; Mon-Fri services 20:00
Recent travel tips for Havana
- Fabrica de Tabaco PartagasFounded by a Spanish man, Jaime Partagas, in 1845, this cigar factory is one the largest and most famous in Cuba. Visiting the factory is a must not just for those who are smoke-addicts, but to those who are keen on knowing something about [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Hotel Ambos Mundos in HavanaThe hotel Ambos Mundos, its name meaning Both Worlds, is famous for its association with Ernest Hemingway, who stayed in one of its rooms and wrote there one of the chapters of his novel “For Whom the Bell Tolls”. It was one of the [...]D: 0.9mi00
- Ernest Hemingway Museum in HavanaTo see how one of America's greatest writer lived and worked, you should definitely visit his house which was turned into a museum. The Ernest Hemingway Museum looks pretty much the same as int the time Hemingway lived there. Full of [...]D: 6.1mi00
- Callejon de Hamel in HavanaTo really experience the Afro-Cuban culture, visiting the small side street called Callejon de Hamel is a must for everyone. It is amazing. The street is named after a rich Spanish trader, Fernando Hamel who provided everything for this [...]D: 0.9mi00
- El Capitolio in HavanaOne of the grandest buildings in Havana, the Capitolio looks like a twin-building of the Capitol in Washington, DC, though it is a bit taller and longer than the latter. It's architecture is beautiful and stunning and being such a grand [...]D: 0.7mi01
Things about Havana you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are at Schaffhausen, you should take a look at the well knwon Waterfalls of the River Rhein there. Also the surrounding nature is worth to...
Outdoors Activities: Waterfalls of the Rhein River
Tarcoles, Costa Rica
Tarcoles means Crocodile in the native language of 1500 Costa Rica. The only reason to ever go to this town is to see the Crocodile Man Tour. The...
Outdoors Activities: Crocodile Man Tour
Belfast, United Kingdom
The wall Murals of Belfast are the symbols of the city. They depict the division of the streets and neighborhoods according to political an...
Sightseeing: The famous Murals
'Never been here before? We'll help you to organise your travel, but it is your trip in Morocco, you decide what to see where to go and when to...
Sightseeing: Morocco Desert Tour
Johor Bahru, Malaysia
If you are interested to go shopping and get almost anything, a great place to stop by and shop in Johor Bahru is at the famous Jusco Tebrau City...
Shopping: Jusco Tebrau City
How about going around Laguna de Bay. Grab a map of Rizal and Laguna from any National book store, and your on your way to fun fun and more fun! ...
General: Roundtrip tip with pie advise
The main street of the city is the most beautiful main street I have seen in Transsylvania. The buildings are constructed from the 16th to the...
Sightseeing: Main street of Sibiu
If you are a fan of Gone with the Wind, the best known literature classic about the South, you really shouldn't miss the home of author Margaret...
History & Culture: Margaret Mitchell House and Museum
It was one of the best ways to learn more about the city and its history. The e2ride Bike Tours have several guided tours and we plan to take part...
Outdoors Activities: E2ride Bike Tours
Hoedspruit, South Africa
Limpopo, African country must be one amongst the foremost stunning, however under-rated provinces within the country. Hoedspruit, a novel African...
History & Culture: The Hoedspruit Wildlife and Nature Lover's Guide