Catedral de San Cristobal in Havana, Cuba
Travel tips > Caribbean > Cuba > Havana > Catedral de San Cristobal in Havana
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
The inside of the building is simple and austere, with tall, stone pillars and modest decorations. To see the altar and many of its features, you should slip inside during Mass on a Sunday from 10 o'clock.
Plaza de la Catedral, San Ignacio, Havana, Cuba
Sunday mass 10:30; Mon-Fri services 20:00
Recent travel tips for Havana
- El Aljibe Restaurant in HavanaEl Aljibe is the most popular restaurant in Havana, being famous for its roasted chicken which comes with large dishes of rice, black beans, potatoes and assorted salad. This huge meal has a really good price and even if it would be [...]D: 5mi00
- Plaza de la Revolucion in HavanaOne of the world's largest squares, the Plaza de la Revolucion is not so grand at first sight, being an enormous concrete place with no shade at all. On second glance we notice the notable buildings surrounding the square, such as the Jose [...]D: 1.9mi00
- The Lenin Park in HavanaThough not a typical tourist attraction, visiting Lenin Park can really give you something plus in your trip to the city. It is quite a large park, with shops and bars, an amusement park, bicycle rides and a swimming pool. You can also ride [...]D: n/a00
- Museo de la Revolucion in HavanaTo learn more of a country's history it is best to visit it's museums, because this way you can get more in touch with the facts, objects and people of a certain country. In the Museo de la Revolucion we had this experience. It is well [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Callejon de Hamel in HavanaTo really experience the Afro-Cuban culture, visiting the small side street called Callejon de Hamel is a must for everyone. It is amazing. The street is named after a rich Spanish trader, Fernando Hamel who provided everything for this [...]D: 0.9mi00
Things about Havana you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Théâtre Royal de la Monnaie (Royal Theatre of the Mint) is a theatre in Bruxelles and today is also the National Opera of Belgium. The theater is...
History & Culture: Théâtre Royal de la Monnaie, Brussels
Hi friend Ivisited chennai last month and found that chennai is a cool place. I got a rental car from one of the popular car service provider,...
Public Transportation: Travel to chennai in your own luxury car
If you are close, you should take a look at the impressing Castel at Carcassone. It also offers a great view over the city.
History & Culture: Catharian castle
Mali Ston, Croatia
The second longest wall still standing in Europe (about 5 km and 3 miles long) after Hadrian's Wall between Scotland and England. The wall goes...
Sightseeing: Ston Wall
The Great Synagogue is the largest in Europe. It is situated in Erzsebet Town, and built in Byzantine-Moorish style with beautiful arches and...
History & Culture: Synagogue and Jewish Museum
Make a bike trip through the Aaron Island. On the main island you can rent bikes for that.
Outdoors Activities: Biking on the Aaron Island
This institute is named after Dr. Vikram Sarabhai, which was founded in 1963. Vikram Sarabhai was an eminent space scientist. Vikram Sarabhai...
General: Community Science Center
When I arrived in Milano I visited Castello Sforzesco but I didn't had enought time to visit 'Il Domo di Milano' and that's a thing that I regret,...
History & Culture: Castello Sforzesco, Milan
Also at Sorrent you can catch some nice views to the sea. But don't look at the harbour area.
General: Taking some photos
Being more than just a zoo with animals like roadrunners, desert cottontail, vultures, reptiles and many other birds, the California Living Museum...
Family & Fun: California Living Museum