What you can see at the birthplace of democracy, Athens, Greece
Travel tips > Europe > Greece > Athens > What you can see at the birthplace of democracy
- General travel tip
- City center
2-12 Οδός Βουτάδων, Athen 11854, Griechenland
Recent travel tips for Athens
- Guard change attraction at the ParliamentIf you are in Athens and you have a little time, go to the Parliament and watch the guard change. This happens in every hour if I remember well. [...]D: 0.3mi00
- The ancient burial place KerameikosIf you are at Athens, visit the Kerameikos, the ancient burial place of Athens. It is situated north east of the Acropolis. Some findings are also to see in the Kerameikos museum, the bigger part is shown at the national Museum. [...]D: 0.8mi00
- Dont talk to guys standing in front of restaurantsDont let yourself be torned in a restaurant by these guys, standing in front of restaurants. If you start to talk to them, you wont be able to get rid of them again. Just take yourself a look at the restaurant you want to go to. [...]D: 0.8mi00
- Bring water with you to the ParthenonAthens is extremely hot, so make sure that you always have enough to drink with you. Especially when you are climbing up to the Parthenon. [...]D: 1mi00
- City ParkThis is a great park in the center of Athens there is a fun Park that lets you get away from the chaotic city for a while. It's good to know that the park turns into a homosexual's hang out at night, so don't visit the place after 7pm if [...]D: 1.2mi00
Things about Athens you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are going to Constance, coming from the north of germany, direction of Ravensburg, take the ferry at Meersburg. It will save you at least 30...
Public Transportation: Taking a shortcut to the city
Hello to all, the Association organizes travel in Natura & Avventura desertakakus,Travel is the best way to discover desert. We are a small...
General: Natura & Avventura
Check your holiday acommodation 100%, if you rent a holiday house.
General: Holiday house
Don't go to the so called 'Rion' beach, it´s just real touristic crap.
Outdoors Activities: Rion beach
If you are at Split, the ancient Spalato, you should take a look at the palace of the emperor Diocletian, reigning in the late 3rd century a.c. ...
History & Culture: Ancient palace of the roman emperor Diocletian
The best time to of the year for booking a Myanmar tours specially for an Irrawaddy cruise holiday would be during the cool and dry season when the...
Outdoors Activities: Best Time for Irrawaddy Cruise experience
Welcome to MyCebuRealEstate your wealth of information on Cebu Real Estate and Philippine Real Estate. Having a hard time finding the perfect...
General: Cebu Real Estate - Cebu House - Philippine Real Estate
If you are at the Lake Saint Ana, it has a great Bell Vedere point, from it you can se the entire lake
General: Lake Saint Ana
Rochester, New York
Put dryer sheets in your luggage to keep it fresh and maouse free!!
General: Dryer sheets
Hoa Binh, Vietnam
The valley is Mai Chau town of Hoa Binh province which is located 135km southwest of Hanoi. The word “valley” means that it is surrounded by...
General: How to experience your tour in Mai Chau?